It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone remember portal report about A fireball enter the atmosphere this year maybe its YU55

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
A fireball enter the atmosphere this year. You will not miss it. It will glow green. It will most assuredly be televised on every news network across the globe. This fireball is not a meteor. It is part of a larger plan which will precede further artificial astronomical and atmospheric anomalies. The object has already been launched, and we understand that it cannot be turned back or stopped, which is why we couldn't release this information before today (but now can). We do not know the date of impact with Earth's atmosphere, except that it will be this year. We do know why it was launched, but we cannot fully reveal that information in this message.

Well, quite obviously this didn't happen in 2010. However, I felt that this fireball would happen real soon, so I figured "before the end of this year [2010]" would be sufficient. However, even though there were several fireballs in 2010, the fireballs that did arrive were not the ones I was thinking of (ie: had seen in my head). The fireball I saw was a green/blue color (hard to tell whether it's green or blue, it's kind of in between), and I had the distinct impression that it was being controlled. This is why I said it was "launched". I didn't know how else to say it. I was honest about saying: "we do not know the impact date". I still believe this is coming. I am sorry that I said it would be before the end of 2010. Truthfully, I don't know exactly when it is coming, except that it is very soon! I made a mistake trying to provide an accurate time frame.

portalreport.webs.com...

edit on 30-10-2011 by bob33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Hmmm.. come on ATS

was that really necessary ?
freedom of speech ?

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
I seen this topic the minute it came up and it was blocked even then. Either ATS has extremely fast moderators, or they have content filters and it caught something in their post.

But like a cat, I'm now curious as to what it was....

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Automatic content filter.

It's from "the agency" apparently.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I have followed portal report since near onset. The site started in one direction, then morphed into a blog site much similar to others. Most members are younger and tend to cover many subjects having the same problems as similar sites. It is now mostly a low key info site and some are either aware of things and others, as on many sites have members who mostly read and ask others for info without searching themselves.
In many ways this appears to be a sign of the times.
Luckily the trolls and disinfo people leave this site alone.
Sometimes as on other sites there is a gem that surfaces.
We all know there are some fear mongers out there and love to impress the uninitiated.
Peace!

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Comet Hartley 2 had a very large chunk enter Earth's atmosphere in 2010. It struck the Pacific Ocean a few hundred miles south of Guam. There was a very big explosion....but it was in the middle of the ocean.

There's been no big objects that hit Earth in 2011.

top topics

join