It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If the VET MARINE dies BLOOD is on your hands OWS!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
www.dailymail.co.uk...

Hopefully he'll be just fine.
BUT IF HE DOES DIE!!

well at least he died for the OWS cause.

You OWS supporters should be proud of yourselves!!

It is OWS protesters fault for this marine getting injured!!

STOP PUTTING BLAME on everyone but yourselves!!!

You guys started this and if the vet who survived Iraq dies,

BLOOD IS ON YOUR HANDS!! HOPE YOUR HAPPY!!

+34 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

Wait what? Whether or not you agree w/ the protesters, nobody forced him to be protesting, if he wasn't for the cause he wouldn't have been there. He made the choice to be there, and the police chose to use brutality to intercept the crowd. ...so yeah, it would be a serious tragedy if he dies, but how could his death possibly be interpreted as the fault of other people protesting by his side? I am just not getting your logic here

+40 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

to this thread

I predict this thread will receive few flags while getting many replies. This is why people should think before they post, especially a thread.
edit on 28-10-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
There's so much blood on their hands, I doubt they'd notice any difference.
Does it matter who the blood belongs to really? Good guys or bad? It's still blood, and that road to Hell was paved with good intentions, just like the metaphor.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Lol i thought the cops shot the marine.

So i dont get your logic, or might you be bored and just wanting to add to the million lets bash OWS movement.,

SO lets recap, we got, nazys, commies, hippies, right wing + left wing nuts, drug dealers, thieves, anarchist, street people, im sure i missed a couple

Kepp on trucking your nice msm lies

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Blood is on their hands, rather than the police officers who used semi-deadly force to break up a bunch of hippies.

Blood is on their hands, rather than the officials who just couldn't stand protests going on and ordered such force to be used and freaked out the cops by declaring it a riot.

Makes absolute perfect sense to me.
edit on 28-10-2011 by AnIntellectualRedneck because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
link   
Our fault? How do you figure? If it wasn't for the corrupt way things are being ran then there would of been no reason for any protest.

How can you defend a country that has abandoned its people for the sake of big businesses and corrupt bankers?

You have some nerve...

It's no one's fault but the bastard cops that beat the man. The protesters were non-violent. It was the cops who started bullying people on the orders of the corrupt pigs. We place blame where blame is due.

=ON THE GOVERNMENT=

And you can take that to the bank...

link   
He came out to support that cause.
He must have believed in something they were saying, or he wouldn't have been there.

You can't blame the protestors because someone there got hurt, they are there because something is wrong.

Perhaps they don't have all the answers, but you don't have to have all the answers to point out that something is wrong.

This man is a veteran of war, he made his choice, by demeaning this choice (to be there), you dishonor the soldier and what he believed in.

link   

Originally posted by ladykenzie

Wait what? Whether or not you agree w/ the protesters, nobody forced him to be protesting, if he wasn't for the cause he wouldn't have been there. He made the choice to be there, and the police chose to use brutality to intercept the crowd. ...so yeah, it would be a serious tragedy if he dies, but how could his death possibly be interpreted as the fault of other people protesting by his side? I am just not getting your logic here

Here have a *pat* on the back..

Wash the hands clean.

What did Pilot in the bible say when he sent Jesus to get crucified>?

I WASH MY HANDS CLEAN OF THIS..

ps.
(he couldn't wash it off neither can OWS)

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Just like Martin Luther King Jr. His blood is on the Civil Rights Movement's hands.

Your logic does not make sense to me.

I guess you want a submissive population for TPTB to control?

link   
Ive been waiting for someone to pull this card... I honestly didn't think it would be on ATS. So poster you really honestly feel that the marine who was injured expressing his concern against all the evils in this country (including police brutality) is OWS's fault??? You are diluted. You must be the fun guy at the party. The Mayor of Oakland, she apologized so her opinion in this matter outweighs yours and the mail. Good luck to you in life pal. I just hope if the SHTF you are not on my side. Great attitude.

link   

lol then you quote the bible, EPIC fail buddy !!!!

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by GodefroydeBouillon
Lol i thought the cops shot the marine.

So i dont get your logic, or might you be bored and just wanting to add to the million lets bash OWS movement.,

SO lets recap, we got, nazys, commies, hippies, right wing + left wing nuts, drug dealers, thieves, anarchist, street people, im sure i missed a couple

Kepp on trucking your nice msm lies

Oh you forgot veterans, and core haters...

My pappy is rolling over in his grave so he tell these pigs to kiss his rump...

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I refuse to believe that you actually believe that. That's crazy talk. Had he thought he was in a war zone, I'm sure that he wouldve prepared himself, because that's what marines do. Now, to be caught off guard now it seems like the blood would be on the pigs, i mean, cops hands.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

You appear to be mad about this.
That's understandable, and completely normal.
But...
Are you positively sure your anger is pointed in the right direction?
Is it really possible that This man did not go out there (after work) of his own volition?

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Yeah, no. Just no.

I guess I missed the part where the protesters 'sent him to be crucified.'
I guess I was misinformed, see I was under the impression that nobody sent him, he woke up in the morning, put his shoes on, and went downtown to fight for what he believed in.
My mistake, I apologize.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
OP. You are not making any sense, think about what you are saying, it makes no sense. The man was there to protest, he was shot by the cops.......If he does die, god forbid, it would be the cops who are to blame. This is a black and white issue, you haven't a leg to stand on.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I thinks someone is BEGGING for attention...

Hurry someone send him a welcome basket so we can attend to more relative issues...

If it sounds like duck... it must be a troll...

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
So by the logic of the post...

Anyone the police beat or shoot that is protesting it is the fault of OWS and not the action of the officer or commanding officer that issued the order to attack?

is that really what you think?
edit on 28-10-2011 by GonzoSinister because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
You gotta love popsmayhem the sheit talker.
Love how she writes the dumbest post taken right out of her backside.

if the cops keep this sheit up, you will see marines and servicemen throwing some pretty big rocks right back at thos muher mukers.

The mayor already apologized, he wknows the cops where wrong.

But popsmayem is special, so special that his thread sucks backside and makes no sense at all.

He is just trying to discredid the OWS movement.

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Originally posted by ladykenzie

Here have a *pat* on the back..

Wash the hands clean.

What did Pilot in the bible say when he sent Jesus to get crucified>?

I WASH MY HANDS CLEAN OF THIS..

ps.
(he couldn't wash it off neither can OWS)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join