It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NY organ trafficker admits buying kidneys in Israel for $10,000... and selling them in U.S. for $120

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
For those of you who still think this isn't happening:

The ZIonists even brag about it

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Nvm ignore.
edit on 28-10-2011 by Clisen33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Are you stating that you think the organs are coming from Palestinians? Highly unlikely. The illegal organ trade happens all over the world and typically the donors are young people without jobs but with plenty of debt that think they need the money worse than the organ. They go through it voluntarily and then learn to regret it after they discover that having an organ removed is not the simple, painless, trouble-free procedure that they were told it was.

edit on 28-10-2011 by SavedOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by SavedOne

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
It's pretty easy to steal organs from a group of people when you keep them caged in walls and no access to the outside world. They can find pretty much any organ they need at any time they wish. It's been happening too, a lot.

Are you stating that you think the organs are coming from Palestinians? Highly unlikely. The illegal organ trade happens all over the world and typically the donors are young people without jobs but with plenty of debt that think they need the money worse than the organ. They go through it voluntarily and then learn to regret it after they discover that having an organ removed is not the simple, painless, trouble-free procedure that they were told it was.

I am certainly implying that there is a high probability that some of the organs are coming from Gaza and other places such as the West Bank. Other members have even pointed out that these evil smugglers even prey on Jewish Israelis. You may have your reasons for what ever opinions you hold. But these organ harvesters are sub-human scum. I am putting that nicely by the way.

It's just wrong, in my opinion. Then again the whole system is screwed which is why everyone is sick of it and letting themselves be heard!
edit on 28-10-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SavedOne

You didn't edit your post in time! Your first post is still there. If you would like me to remove it I will. Just ask and you shall receive.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

This has no bearing on the OP, you can't harvest kidneys from cadavers, they would be unusable. The video is talking about bone and skin harvesting, and they state it was discontinued over 10 years ago and even then was done without consideration of the nationality of the cadaver. You seem to be implying in numerous posts that Israelis are capturing Palestinians and harvesting live organs from them, but there's no evidence that this is happening. In fact it's doubtful, the logistics of such a thing would be pretty staggering, and unnecessary when you consider there are plenty of willing volunteers that will do it for a few thousand bucks.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

You may have your reasons for what ever opinions you hold.

I am naturally skeptical of any wild, unfounded claims and want to see evidence before I'll believe it. Those are my reasons. I seek truth.

But these organ harvesters are sub-human scum.

Oh yes, absolutely. This is rampant in China where young people cannot find jobs but are addicted to a lifestyle of wild partying and electronic gadgets. They rack up a bunch of debt and then are offered organ donation as an easy way to pick up some quick cash. They typically are hustled into a hospital and wake up in a seedy hotel the next day with a fraction of the money they were promised, and the beginnings of long-term health problems as a result of the careless extraction.

edit on 28-10-2011 by SavedOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by SavedOne

I am naturally skeptical of any wild, unfounded claims and want to see evidence before I'll believe it. Those are my reasons. I seek truth.

Not wild unfounded claims. I have proof and evidence of these claims. I am having a TGIF at the moment. But I challenge you any time other than tonight or a discussion thread on the wide scale existence of the black market organ trade in Israel.

YOu know deep down it's true. Israelis harvest organs on the black market. Not all of them, but a lot of them do. I can prove that to you. Look it up before you call me out on me. And stop deflecting.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

reply to post by ShortMemory

It's pretty easy to steal organs from a group of people when you keep them caged in walls and no access to the outside world. They can find pretty much any organ they need at any time they wish. It's been happening too, a lot.

I just don't understand how people who have gone through this sort of treatment end up turning into Dr. Mengele!

And we used to be a land of the free, and now are some of the biggest oppressors around the world. Is that how things work on a larger scale? We go from positive to negative, and back and forth through history?

Khar

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I thought this was the American way? maximise your profits. It some ways this organ man reminds me of the story about Listerine, originally marketed by the Lambert Pharmacal Company. What they had was a cheap surgical antiseptic, and when they saw a market for bad breath they came up with a mouthwash using the same stuff, a ploy was for a salesman to remark on a persons breath and tell them that they had Halitosis, (a fictional or obscure term) and so you can take it from there! Sales technique, ten out of ten, ethics zero. What this organ guy was doing was just exactly the same thing, without the bother of too much sales pitch to people, in this case, who would really have a health problem, and who would gladly give over the shekels. Of course the Listerine brand has probably made billions on their pretext, so who is the real bad guys? as the Corleone's might say business is business. Point is this man is a crook behaving illegally ethics zero, same as the other crowd.
edit on 28-10-2011 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by SavedOne

This has no bearing on the OP, you can't harvest kidneys from cadavers, they would be unusable. The video is talking about bone and skin harvesting, and they state it was discontinued over 10 years ago and even then was done without consideration of the nationality of the cadaver. You seem to be implying in numerous posts that Israelis are capturing Palestinians and harvesting live organs from them, but there's no evidence that this is happening. In fact it's doubtful, the logistics of such a thing would be pretty staggering, and unnecessary when you consider there are plenty of willing volunteers that will do it for a few thousand bucks.

re:
"you can't harvest kidneys from cadavers, they would be unusable"

A deceased kidney donor is a kidney that is recovered from a deceased person. Many people have elected to do this in order that their organs (kidneys, livers, eyes, etc.) can help someone else after they die. I would like to learn more about this in order that I be able to encourage more and more people to do this.

Living Kidney Donor vs. Deceased Kidney Donor

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kharron

reply to post by ShortMemory

I just don't understand how people who have gone through this sort of treatment end up turning into Dr. Mengele!

And we used to be a land of the free, and now are some of the biggest oppressors around the world. Is that how things work on a larger scale? We go from positive to negative, and back and forth through history?

Khar

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

edit on 28-10-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by KingAtlas
Wow, you know what... why import the kidneys?

I mean I am sure there are alot of volenteers, If someone was to offer me 120k to sell one of my kidney's
I would have to think real hard about it. To tell the truth I might do it.

I hope I am not the only one.
edit on 28-10-2011 bbut why would i buy it from you y KingAtlas because: Spelling

but why would i buy it from you for $120k when i can get 12 isreali kidneys for the same price? youre trying to cut into my $1.32 million net profit

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Kharron

Stockholm syndrome

In psychology, Stockholm Syndrome is a term used to describe a real paradoxical psychological phenomenon wherein hostages express empathy and have positive feelings towards their captors, sometimes to the point of defending them. These feelings are generally considered irrational in light of the danger or risk endured by the victims, who essentially mistake a lack of abuse from their captors for an act of kindness.[1][2] The FBI’s Hostage Barricade Database System shows that roughly 27% of victims show evidence of Stockholm Syndrome.[3] The Syndrome is named after the Norrmalmstorg robbery of Kreditbanken at Norrmalmstorg in Stockholm, in which bank employees were held hostage from August 23 to August 28, 1973. In this case, the victims became emotionally attached to their captors, and even defended them after they were freed from their six-day ordeal. The term "Stockholm Syndrome" was coined by the criminologist and psychiatrist Nils Bejerot, who assisted the police during the robbery, and referred to the Syndrome in a news broadcast.[4] It was originally defined by psychiatrist Frank Ochberg to aid the management of hostage situations.[5]

That is one of the ways. Mental manipulation.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I once heard of a story from several decades ago that a top notch and well known American medical school was doing some dealings with a black market mafia group in obtaining organs and sometimes bodies for research and experimentation purposes. Kind of like how the medical pioneers of the 19th century use to rob graves of their corpses.

Oh yeah, organ harvesting is a practice that is practiced all over the world by various mafias and crime syndicates of various nationalities. It just ain't the Jews ya know?
edit on 28-10-2011 by WasDeno because: Change "robbing" to "rob".

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by WasDeno

Here is more in the same vein, a couple of years ago, the biggest private hospital group in South Africa admitted being involved in organ trafficking with organs sourced mainly from Israel..... Haven't had much time to find links, but here are some... seems as though (officially) those organs came from poor Brazilians and Romanians (but I am sure some poor Palestinians and lots of other poor countries are involved)

Seems as though it is a universal problem, but in every article I can find, the same recipient countries are mentioned ..... makes you think, doesn't it????

www.telegraph.co.uk... .html
mg.co.za...
news.xinhuanet.com...
www.afrol.com...
www.thestar.com...

edit on 28/10/2011 by Hellhound604 because: (no reason given)

edit on 28/10/2011 by Hellhound604 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
More Zionist scum harvesting organs:

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Ahh the human species, in all its visceral glory. We must acknowledge the devil inside us in order to over come it. We all have the capacity for this kind of ugliness. What makes some of us give in to it and others fight it, is the definition of enlightenment. Greed and corruption making fools of us all since the dawn of modern man.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Uh, Stop being Anti-Semitic!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join