It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you seeing numbers in patterns 333,11 11?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
I have noticed recently that many members are reporting seeing numbers in patterns ,whether it be 11 11,333 etc.etc. I have done a search and didnt really come up with anything.My personal number is 333,or 33.Done some searching of my own and not really found much,33 means truth,there are 33 different words that mean balance,3 is the number for the trinity. Now I notice lots of members have the numbers 333 on their profile,was wondering if everyone would share their reasons for putting these numbers out there,also include any other numerical patterns you might be seeing.Hope everyone is open to discussion. Could the numbers be a message,mathematics is universal?
edit on 28-10-2011 by theson because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Nope

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by theson

mods - please delete this reply. The Op could not be bothered to maintain an interest in his post so neither can I be bothered to reply to it!
edit on 28-10-2011 by Revolution9 because: the OP could not be bothered to follow through

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Revolution9

chill man my wifi died,no need to be rude,why do folks have to be aholes

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
no idea but i see 1111 n 4444 almost all day but dont know what it means

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by suddentlyawake

How long have you been seeing them,Ive been seeing them for about 9 or 10 years.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Well,I have to start work,Dont want anyone to think I have deserted my thread,will be back in a couple hours to check in,peace

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I have been seeing 404 alot...
Maybe i have just been spending too much time on ATS.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I see repeating numbers all the time, every day. I also add up numbers and re-arrange them to make more interesting patterns

My friend told me that she always sees 222. Since she told me that, I have also been seeing it everywhere (because my subconscious is now looking for it).

Actually, my whole life, everywhere I look I see my birthday: 1105. Everytime I look at the clock, morning or night, no matter where I am or what I am doing it's exactly 11:05.

Say I'm driving down the road, I look at the clock and see 11:05. Automatically I think 11+5=16 and 6+1=7. Then I'll notice that I am listening to 93.7 and it is 77 degrees out and I am going by exit 7 and the license plate of the car in front of me is 777XYZ and I pass mile marker 3.4 and 3+4=7 and the DJ plays a tune by Sevendust.... That type of pattern will last for about 10 to 15 minutes until a new pattern begins.

I actually don't buy into the "numbers" thing. I have a 2 to 3 hour commute so I need something to pass the time while I am sitting in traffic

I just typed 2 to 3, 2+3=5, quick... look around for combinations of the number 5. Actually, right at this moment it's 8:55 a.m. lol it means nothing.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Skorpiogurl

Thank you for the reply,perhaps it is coincidence,maybe I have programmed myself to see it.Sevendust,rock on.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by theson

You are welcome.
That's why I don't bother to look into it anymore because it's impossible to tell if I'm seeing patterns for some mystical reason or if I'm seeing them just because I want too...

Yes, I love Sevendust, the new stuff is awesome
*devil horns*

new topics

top topics

join