It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are you doing on the 28th OCT

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by judus

I'll be at work, and after that I will be expanding my consciousness.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by judus

eating chocolate, sleeping soon after.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I actually made a mistake i thought the 28th was a Sunday how could i get the day of the doom wrong so i will revise my day.

Up at 7.00 off to work at 8.00am try to do what a wise man told me which is "skive to survive" and "out of site out of mind" which are great technique for looking busy and doing nothing i will use these to get though the day.Finish at 5.00pm have some food with my wife and little boy have a glass of cheep wine which my sister gave me for free. Play a bit with little man WWE figures maybe a mini royal rumble. Bed for 9.30 maybe watch a horror flick with the wife will fall asleep half way though.

After reading the posts many of you have kindly added.Many of us do the same things in general this could quite possibly be the last post you ever make.

But and that is a big but what if something does happen and I don't mean end of days type stuff but huge change in the world and that these things have been predicted does that intern change your complete mindset i think mine would.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I'll be reading, watching the news, and thinking more about what I want to write next. I'm going to have a somewhat paranoid main character in my next book, and it's insightful to watch how people panic.

I don't expect anything to happen on any particular day, but spending time around here has certainly made me more aware of the fragile nature of our society and the very real possibility that any day could bring something very destructive to at least one corner of this world.

So, I have a bag full of stuff ready for any day that might go badly, but whether it is 10/28, 11/11, next December, or never, I'm not planning on going past having a few prudent precautions ready without some really compelling evidence.

All that said, I still sense something isn't right for the future, but I can't pretend to know when, and believe one will go crazy if all you do is think about this. Anytime you worry about things beyond your control, it's easy to go crazy. And considering how little we can control, that's the really frightening part.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by judus

Well my friend, OCT 28th is not an 'end' as you think it might is. You can sit the whole day watching TV and i'm sure you will enjoy your day as any normal day.
OCT 28th is just another beginning, another cycle that begins. New and higher energies are penetrating the Earth, allowing truth-seekers to KNOW their truth. Lifting people from their sleeping modes, and to realize that the 3D dimension that we live in is our human / the 1% creation and it is not real and not what we came here for. There's nothing special about that day besides there are energies that helps you, me and the rest of humanity to ascend, and for everyone to realize that we are all ONE and only the dark has been separating us.

Please, only try to feel the energies, by heart and intuition. You need to do nothing more. These energies will not emerge into thoughts unless you will accept there is a transition going on by heart first. These energies unlikely any energies we had felt before are making us KNOW this transition and to take an active part of it for the sake of a new humanity.

Love and light.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
It will be just another day. If something is to happen, there will be nothing you nor I or anyone can do about it. Wish you all well though just in case!

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
I shall have the joy of a team meeting at work in the morning followed by an afternoon (3 hours worth) of organic chemistry (YAY!
) . I shall then head to the pub to quickly forget everything i just learnt and a bit extra
in the unlikely event of the world ending i'm not sure i'll feel anything

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Oh wow..... I'm totally out of the loop on the many disasters facing us tomorrow! I haven't been following the doomsday threads enough!

I have absolutely nothing planned for once! If disaster does come tomorrow, part of me will be glad, I have an interview I am not looking forward to in November. Anything to get out of that.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Working, sadly. Luckily my short day is friday, so will be able to finish a little earlier.
Hope the world doesn't end tomorrow, I have a three day weekend lined up doing very little to nothing except spending time with family, at least wait until Monday night so I don't have to front work on Tuesday

One silly point that will raise a few eyebrows though, didn't Qadaffi die on the 21st, which was the "other" day we were all dreading as the end of the world...
Just a little curiosity makes me wonder which high profile "enemy of the state" will bite it tomorrow then...

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Get up, check on my son (14 weeks old and just the cutest thing ever). Probably feed said son.

Be at work for 6:30am, get busy, take pills for my Trigeminal neuralgia (being blasted at work is always a laugh).

Keep an eye on Above top secret, refresh BBC News as you just never know.

Go home and look after my son to give his mum a break, maybe get a chance for some LOTRO. Hit bed quite early as pills wipe me out.

Get up on the 29th and watch the sun rise, just as it always does.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
So, it's October 28th in New Zealand already, and nothing happened?

Nobody is experiencing "expansion of consciousness level"?

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
yes I will be going to work too.

bugga

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
October 28th is a national holiday here,so i'll be home,with a hangover from tonight's night out

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by judus

I have to run around and take my dog to the vet., bring my husband to work, so i can have the car for the day. Get pumpkins for the kids to carve, take them trick or treating, and possibly a dance. Also my husband and I may be going out that night. I may also be glued to ATS to see what will go down if anything. I have been looking forward to this date, but I have feeling nothing will happen. Who knows..we shall see.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by GLontra
So, it's October 28th in New Zealand already, and nothing happened?

Nobody is experiencing "expansion of consciousness level"?

I thought I was experiencing expansion of consciousness...but waited a moment and decided...nah...it's just a headache.

Maybe next time eh?

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by sHuRuLuNi
BF3 of course, God willing.

As I had mentioned^

Now, I have also rented a Gameserver - have set it up and its running (IT'S ALIIIIVEEEEE!)

Whoever wants to join to celebrate the "End of the World" today, feel free to do so (would also be a big help to stress test the server).

It is a 64 Players Conquest Low Ping Server based in EU.

Join SlaughterField now before this Thread slaughters us

battlelog.battlefield.com...

edit on 28/10/2011 by sHuRuLuNi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
10/28/11 - 6:28am - Drowning in the sea of threads being made regarding the current date

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
I'm at work and we have a meeting at 10:30. Maybe they are going to announce the end of the world

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by judus

Well, it's the 28th this morning, 7:01 am EST. I am sitting here typing, while a Dell Hybrid Studio,
The smallest Desktop PC I have ever seen, sits here loading up Windows Vista for a customer. Our furnace fan took a powder yesterday, and I am keeping warm with an electric space heater. Hate to see the energy bill next month!

I come in here every day and read the gloom and doom threads, but I know in my heart everything will be alright, it is all part of an intelligent plan, and all is going well. The Rich Elite have all the money now, but it's fake money,, after all, and they can have it, far as I am concerned. When the ones who brought us here come back for us again, I will be ready. Cheers!

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
EOTW report from top of the mountain Georgia, USA. Oct. 28, 8:35 am.EST.

A little foggy, that's normal for this time of year. I hear my goats calling me to let them out of their pen...normal behavior.

Cats, and dog all happy. Well, except for Phoebe my fat old cat...she resents anyone else eating....all food should be held in reserve for only her. Yup, all normal on the animal front.

All electronics working as they should. I'm getting ready to pack hand made soaps to take to the craft fair tomorrow....will be posting reports until the day is officially over in my neck of the world.

Des
edit on 28-10-2011 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join