It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Look Through The Mind Of An Assassin

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Toolatetotalk
Thank You very much for this post. I will be sharing this with a few people that will really appreciate the time you put into this.

Awesome, and thanks.

I've done some other quite long threads on this topic before as well btw. They can be found here: ATS user: Rising Against - Threads list.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

Its a helluva lot to wade through, even for those vaguely familiar with the subject

lol, I agree it is a lot. But in all honesty I really didn't want to leave anything out. To be honest I kind of knew this thread wouldn't see much activity (I suspected it anyway) due to the amount of information added in the opening posts, but all of that information, IMO, isn't something that should be ignored. I think it's all too important and all of it together, I think, presents quite a solid theory on who Lee Oswald really was, this as opposed to what we've been told about him over the years.

So sure, it is a lot of information. But It wasn't a thread worth making if important information had to be left out.. ATS is a website that's supposed to be learning about conspiracies as well as creating discussion.

Anyway, thanks for your post (and the kind words)! And I really do hope you find the time to sit down and read all of the opening posts here.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rising Against
Also, If this story is true then it can potentially mean two things. 1.) Oswald wasn't working for the U.S. after all (as he helped down an American aircraft), or 2.) He was given correct information by his superiors to ensure the Soviets believed his story and allowed him to remain there and continue his mission, whatever it may have been.

Or the whole thing was part of his 'created' background and it never happened in any shape or form. It would be easy enough to do, and essential that it was something, that when contacts were contacted to see whether Oswald was a 'commie' or whatever else he was fronting to be, glaring, yet essentially unconfirmable, on file. Has anyone ever faced questioning, in court, or by officials, over the veracity of these events? And, who Oswald was working for, isn't necessarily who he thought he was working for...and on and on we go...

I loved Crossfire by Jim Marrs, great read! BUT, there are a couple of gaping holes...and sadly he soon left here after I started asking questions so I was never able to get to the bottom of it...

I have my own theory as to the how's and who's, but unfortunately until I find a time to fully extrapolate my lips must remain sealed....
...it is well worth reading the commission transcripts in full though, some really odd lines of questioning in there, and with retrospect, you can see clearly when they are trying to lead witnesses away from giving specifics or naming names. Very unusual state of affairs, not dissimilar to Nuremberg at times

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by KilgoreTrout

I loved Crossfire by Jim Marrs, great read! BUT, there are a couple of gaping holes...and sadly he soon left here after I started asking questions so I was never able to get to the bottom of it...

Well you can't just stop there.. what gaping holes exactly?

And if you want answers then you could always go to his website and email him. I'm sure he'd be happy to answer what questions you have...

I have my own theory as to the how's and who's

I'm sure everyone reading this thread would love to know what those theories are.
edit on 29-10-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by carlitomoore

You know, a wise man once told me that people from Doncaster always make the best threads....

I wonder who that was?

There realy isn't much I contribute to this subject mainly because you seem to have covered every topic and also because it is something I have never realy paid much attention to. Hope you get a good discussion out of this mate, its clearly something you are very interested in.

I hope a good discussion comes out of this thread as well. This entire theory I brought up really is something I believe in now, so the more discussion, the better really. It's such a fascinating and surprisingly mysterious case also.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Jesus, man! Another ridiculous(ly well put together) thread! Stars and Flag.

And, great work on the Website, too!

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by SquirrelNutz

Thanks for the kind words SN.

Out of curiosity though, and in hoping to create some sort of discussion here, what did you think of any of the theories I brought up in the opening posts?..

Plausible? Possible? Crazy even?

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

What is there really left to be discussed? Lol

Certainly not crazy. And, not just plausible/possible, but your conclusions as to the true events of that day, those leading up to, and after (Forgotten Victims to a Genuine Conspiracy, is a favorite of mine
), make the conspiratorial aspects of the event, as presented by you, not only likely but probable.

Seriously, I consider your work to be the most accurate, sourcable, historical account of the JFK Ass. If we lived in a world where history was recorded truthfully and accurately precisely as it happened, your collection of work would have to be considered the official document(s) of record.

Sorry - all I got

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by SquirrelNutz

Sorry - all I got

lol, thanks.

I'd love to hear from someone who does consider it "crazy" or just anything like that as well - The more opinions the better I guess.

edit on 3-11-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
A look at the popular claims against Oswald:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

Rising Against - "Searching for the Truth"...

"We will never stop searching for the truth.."

This is what I wrote in the visitors log located next to the golden bust of President Kennedy situated towards the end of the 6th Floor Museum tour.. I recently moved to Dallas and have spent a good deal of time at Dealey Plaza, soaking it all in, snapping photos (hundreds of photos to be revealed soon), walking the area.. It's a fiery passion of mine, trying to uncover the mystery that is the murder of our 35th President and the enigma of Lee Harvey Oswald.

Every single one of your threads has been integral in helping me inform myself, and others, especially since as a fellow researcher I am familiar with many of the details you cover but do not have the cohesive overview your threads display that really ties certain parts together. The story is so complicated. So many names, dates, connections..

Having said that, I don't find it coincidental that our views on the matter are quite similar and we've come to some of the same conclusions. I, too, believe Oswald to be innocent of the crimes levied against him, believe he had ties to both the CIA and the FBI (possibly even spying on one for the other), believe for all we know he could have thought he had infiltrated an assassination plot and was a hero, and believe he was considered the perfect patsy for these very powerful forces operating behind the scenes.

Of course, I myself still have many questions, questions that will forever go unanswered I assume. One of which I'm hoping you may cover (although I believe you have before) as it pertains to LH Oswald and his activities that fateful day. I cannot think of an answer to this off the top of my head and I was thinking about it the other night while rewatching an episode of The Men Who Killed Kennedy... The package Oswald was seen carrying to work the day of the assassination... He stated to Buell Frazier that they were curtain rods... Frazier drove Oswald to work that day and saw this package in Lee's possession, tucked under his arm at one point. Frazier says it was wrapped in standard brown packing paper and wrapped with tape. He also stated, I believe, that he thought it too small to be a rifle, even one that's been disassembled.. A Manlicher Carcano being three feet taken apart, if I'm not mistaken... Anyway, what happened to this package? If it was curtain rods, where are they? I never hear it mentioned though I could have sworn I'd read about the brown packing paper being found without any marks or oily residue on it. Can you help fill me in?

If not, thank you for your service either way RA. Service to TRUTH and the pursuit of justice.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   
WOW! very impressive. Thank you for this thread.
I know of or had heard of approximately 95 percent of this info, but most of what i knew about the photo came from "Accessories after the fact" by Sylvia Meager.

The in depth 5 part video detailing the photo was amazing. And that cut out picture at the end, that was real?????

I am currently reading "Oswald and the CIA" By Paul Newman, and it is incredible. I find it Odd how it seems like Oswald Only had extreme political beliefs When it would have suited Him If he Was under cover. Alleged Marxist beliefs and then military/U-2 tacking then defecting, Not taking anything politics related in further schooling, His brother never even heard him talk about these alleged political beliefs. And then it is claimed after getting a Russian Bride decides to come back because he misses some local clubs or something to that affect.

He had told his brother that when he got to the states he was going to be hailed as a hero. He was visibly saddened when he was picked up at the airport that there was no media to greet him

He comes back and the first thing he does is make a stop in Washington.

When he was originally being interviewed at the soviet embassy He had proclaimed to the American consul Mcvicker That He was warned That he would be persuaded not to defect. Who warned him of this?

O.K I am getting carried away. Again.... Awesome thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join