It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life's purpose is to make you christian.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by chrismicha77
Spirituality is kept & found in ones self, religion is only a guiding tool.

That should be the case.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
ive been reading a bit of this thread any i really need to say this
christians you have a serious mental disorder

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnonATI
If that is the single purpose in life, then what was the purpose of life before Christianity was created? To be Jewish? How about before either?

God has always tried to gather his children.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar
reply to post by etherical waterwave

That's is exactly what I meant. You don't have to have read the bible to become Christian (which is spiritual). Life is the opportunity to become of God. It offers the opportunity to have Jesus as your companion in life. What could I tell about a life with Jesus. You just live!

A christian is a follower of Christ. How can they be followers if they have never heard about him?

He makes himself known as one accepts to believe.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by vedatruth

Since you are not replying to my basic questions, I would take you as ignorant.

Before you advise others to become Christian, you must find out what is religion, what is God, and what is Jesus.

I never advised to become christian, since many tend to judge. You completely misunderstood my thread. I find some people's decisions quite foolish. They tell me about living a lie and such but I just find them to be convincing themselves to do so?.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by etherical waterwave

That's is exactly what I meant. You don't have to have read the bible to become Christian (which is spiritual). Life is the opportunity to become of God. It offers the opportunity to have Jesus as your companion in life. What could I tell about a life with Jesus. You just live!

A christian is a follower of Christ. How can they be followers if they have never heard about him?

He makes himself known as one accepts to believe.

Sounds like a cop out to me. Me thinky you are just spouting off fantasies. Have a nice day.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by vedatruth

I'm sorry. My point is just that God invites children to find trust in Him. He wants us to be saved.

No spirituality without God and Christ. Children are free.

God is everything I could ever wanted. He's great!! Do you understand that? He makes you live, do you understand? You can exist, but he can make you live.......free!!

Gods invitation to become his child is existant. Great!

Everyone has heard.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Because Christ is spiritual !

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Because Christ is spiritual !

christ is whatever you make it, just like i can make the boogey man spiritual if i want.
you have a mental illness

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShortMemory

Yes and your are a ignorant fool, See its easy to insult but it takes effort to not speak ones tongue ... keep gripping your nipples mate, We good
edit on 25/10/2011 by Burgo1010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Burgo1010

Yes and your are a ignorant fool, See its easy to insult but it takes effort to not speak ones tongue ... keep gripping your nipples mate, We good

no you people do have a serious mental illness due to extreme social conditioning. its not an insult just observation. your the only one trying to insult.
keep gripping your false hope

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   

You absolutely do not even try to make a persuasive argument.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   

You absolutely do not even try to make a persuasive argument.

I don't need to, Each to their own, Treat others how they treat you ... pretty simple really ... peace

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Burgo1010

I don't need to, Each to their own, Treat others how they treat you ... pretty simple really ... peace

see thats the thing christianity effects everyone, not just the people who believe it..
i bet you dont even properly understand your religion

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ShortMemory

that must make yourself having none, right? Blame the other, it makes yourself not. Deluted. Parasite.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Our religion comes from above. You're against something inexistant to yourself. Weird?

edit on 2011/10/25 by etherical waterwave because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   

that's quite funny!

I shouldn't be making to much one line posts..

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   

that must make yourself having none, right? Blame the other, it makes yourself not. Deluted. Parasite.

this comeback makes no sense.

Our religion comes from above. You're against something inexistant to yourself. Weird?

your religion comes from man, its ony inestiant to myself if i choose it to be.

that's quite funny! I shouldn't be making to much one line posts..

im funny? you could never understand how sad you guys are actually believing the garbage you do.
you do not even understand the religion you choose to follow

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   

reply to post by vedatruth

I'm sorry. My point is just that God invites children to find trust in Him. He wants us to be saved.

No spirituality without God and Christ. Children are free.

God is everything I could ever wanted. He's great!! Do you understand that? He makes you live, do you understand? You can exist, but he can make you live.......free!!

Gods invitation to become his child is existant. Great!

Everyone has heard.

No your wrong, some dude in a funny suit (Vicars,Priests) invites children into a made up club what scares them into believing in something what isnt there.
Man has made religions not God, Religion is a way of control and a way to make money.
We may have needed religion once upon a time but I dont think we do anymore, Mankind is God, we shape our own destiny's not some bearded dead fella.
I don't mind people believing in what they want, what I dont agree with is the preaching Christians do, trying to scare others with the promise of Hell if they don't sign up with them.
I know many people who are Religious Muslims,Jews a buddist and it is only the Christians who try and ram it down my throat. (Just like your doing on this post)
Do you get brownie points if you convert someone eh?
I really believe that it should be made illegal to teach any child anything to do with religion until they are old enough to make their own mind up, instead of brainwashing the young...
Iam a spiritual person but I dont follow any man made religion, but according to Cristians Iam going to Hell.............................pfft keep your stupid vengeful God and I will make my own one up who isnt just after the votes (souls).
edit on 25-10-2011 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   

And yours is still another expression of zombified fanatism, originating from a religious psychosis or sub-standard intelligence.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join