It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can someone give me some purpose!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I feel like..

there is so much being hidden from us every day of our lives..

by this supposed great american governement we're suppose to be loyal to.

i feel like there are other worldly beings right here on our very own planet that we have no idea about.

I feel like the only way i will ever be happy is if i find one of these mofos and get on one of their ships and ditch this stupid planet..

soooo anyone with me?

lets make contact and get off this world?

Its been destroyed by the corporate fat cats anyway..

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

soooo anyone with me?

im with you

how do you suggest we do that?

what makes you think aliens are any better?

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Whatwentwrong11001

I know this sounds totally crazy,but what if the higher ups are being influenced by aliens in some weird collaboration to lead us towards some type of enlightenment or realization for our own good. I dont think this is the case but what if!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I feel like..

Don't let it get you down ....

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whatwentwrong11001
I feel like..

i feel like there are other worldly beings right here on our very own planet that we have no idea about.

I feel like the only way i will ever be happy is if i find one of these mofos and get on one of their ships and ditch this stupid planet..

soooo anyone with me?

Purpose comes by serving others. Assuming that you made contact, what value would an advanced life-form find in you that is not already present in its own kind? The Bible states that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God. Since the kingdom of God is the heavens, then we are trapped here until we learn the value of loving others over ourselves. The last thing a heavenly being would want is a terrestrial dweller full of pride on their vehicle in the heavens.

The same reason you want out and need purpose is the same reason you would be rejected by them in the first place. Pride can only serve the self and not others. The law demonstrated by nature serves others. We rely on it daily to be there for our benefit. The human race has shown a capacity for either good or evil. The only true purpose a person can rise to is the humbling of self for the good of the many.

If you check the message of Jesus, this was His overall word to mankind. Love others. Bless those who curse you. Pray for those who persecute you. Loving others requires loving everyone, including God. This is a true purpose here on earth. The heavens are only open to those who follow the law of love.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

LOL! I watch 'The Life of Brian' yesterday, love that movie! x

OP, I am so with you. I'm not sure if things would be better but I know that if we stay here they will get worse.

I am desperate for a change, even if it is for the worse but has a chance of eventually getting better just different will do for now. I want to feel hope and I sometimes do when I come on here and get to read the views of others who are aware of the situation. Then I talk to neighbours family read the messages on facebook and I just want to cry.

Everyone is so wrapped up in the BS it's sad. I use FB to try to get some info out there and lose 'friends' each time I put something on about the economy or people suffering around the world. People just don't want to hear about it if it's not funny or mundane. I posted a link to 'Not My Life' about slavery on CNN, lost 4 friends!

How does one maintain hope that people will wake up?

Hopefully something I write will one day cause someone to question our reality, that would make the reputation I am acquiring worth it. Until then I will continue to be viewed as someone who is losing their grip on reality.
Ironic isn't it?

Namaste

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

I hate to tell you this, but there is only one way off of this planet and that is to die. I wouldn't look for aliens to be your friend or to rescue you. There are alot of things going on that are hidden, and yeah, most of the politicians and leaders of our country and even the world are only out for their own gain of power and wealth. You won't find answers in them or aliens or anyone or anything else. The answer is already inside of you. There is a God that created you to be the wonderful and very unique person that you are, and that loves you and cares about you. There is life outside of this planet if you want it, but there is only one way to get it. All of the naysaysers will claim themselves to be wise and try their best to outargue those of us that believe, and they will try to debunk the truth. Over 2,000 years they are still trying!

I don't know you, but I can tell from your post that you have a good heart and a tender heart. I can tell that you are scared and you are hurting. Believe me, I can understand that. Life is hard, and all of us are just doing the best that we can. The truth is that you don't have to do it alone! When you feel like noone else cares, there is One that does. All the book knowledge in the world can argue with that, but the proof is in the pudding, and once you accept Jesus as your Savior, the knowledge of the truth is in your heart. Many men and women claiming to be wise don't understand this because they have never experienced it. You don't have to feel scared or unloved, and you don't have to wonder where you will go when it's time to get off of this planet. There is an answer!

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Your government would NEVER lie to you. Just keep going about your everyday life, without questioning your loyal government. Our father, Obama, will take care of you. Do not worry comrade!

If I were you I would just spend a lot of time outdoors at night, watching the sky obviously. If you really make an effort to debunk everything you see, and you do it objectively, you may be able to prove their existence to yourself. I personally do not believe ET's are visiting earth at this point, but that doesn't mean they aren't.

I just haven't seen ENOUGH evidence to support this hypothesis. But, I make a BIG effort to debunk what I do see. My time spent in the USAF helps as well, as I have seen quite a few different types of military aircraft at night, so I am relatively familiar with lights in the sky.

Just don't make the mistake of jumping to the conclusion that something is alien just because you cannot identify it. That is the best advice I could give you. And although I said I don't believe in aliens on earth, I hope to be proven wrong, and am even willing to prove it to myself...Just waiting for that day.

So we are kinda in the same boat, although it seems like you do believe. Some other advice I could give you is this: don't believe something just because many other people believe it to be true, or tell you it is true. I won't tell you that they don't exist just because I do not believe in them, and others shouldn't be allowed to shove their views on you.

So just keep these things in mind while you are researching. If someone presents their evidence in a manner that isn't forceful, it is probably more credible than evidence from someone who attempts to CONVINCE you that aliens are actually visiting earth. I am pretty sure the aliens are out there somewhere, but are they flying around our skies without filing flight plans? Seems like an awfully illegal thing to do imo, lol. Good luck. I was kidding at the beginning of this post btw.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

there is a lot less hidden now than there used to be. I personally call many of these things happening "treason".
they happened years ago as well, but today the internet has exposed more than we ever thought possible. So it doesn't seem to me that there is a whole lot more going on than before, but a lot is being exposed than previously and that makes it appear things are worse in some areas. True it is getting worse to a degree, but as we discover the treason, they find new ways to hide it.Don't think for a moment you have to be loyal to the government
There is nothing in the constitution, nothing in the pledge of allegiance. Nothing anywhere I am familiar with that indicates we are supposed to be loyal to the Government. Our loyalty is to America and its constitutional principles.
Most people do equate loyalty to America as loyalty to the Government. But that loyalty vanished when the government was no longer 1. "By the People" ...and no longer 2. "for the people" .
Our government is elected by proxy and we do not know who that proxy is. yet...so it is not By the people, and it certainly is not for the people. Just ask any one of those who are destitute now. Anyone who has lost a home, or half or all of their retirement. Your loyalty is not to a bunch of people in Washington. Your loyalty is to the Constitution of the US. Which many of those Washington thugs are dragging through the mud.
If you keep that in mind realizing you have no control over those people, then you will find purpose.
If you go to the local Hardware to buy a can of "purpose" you will find the can empty when you open it.
Write the Potus, and ask him where he got his purpose at, ...probably the same local store you did.
Instead, realize you will not just "find" purpose. Nor be able to buy it.
Now take out another nice big can and fill it with everything that is right, good, and just.
You will discover you had a can of purpose the whole time
DH

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by britelite1971

ats topic
what a load of...

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by reject

Aliens are are comming to steal our weed and eat our greasy burgers.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

There is no purpose to human existence..

you have to find one, or invent one.

hoping to be saved by aliens, or other saviors won't get you anything but frustration
and frustration will lead to destructiveness.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   
I dont know guys, serving others should be my purpose?

I cant accept that, people are evil, people have let me down one too many times, serve others and your digging yourself a hole you'll never get out of..

and yea i know maybe the aliens are just as bad but at least it'd be a new frontier for me rigght? and i suppose thats what i need, things here oon earth just seem so mundane, day in and day out same old same old,

just seems like theres such a limit on what we can do and where we can go.

How do i suggest we make contact...well...

I say we group together a mass army of sorts and march on area 51.

what are they gonna do shoot us all? arrest us all? probably actually...buuuuut...at least it'd be an adventure!

and yes while there may not have been much proof that aliens do exist in my life i cant help but believe that they do..

C'mon that vast almost unending universe and we're the only life? i doubt it. Just the fact that there is all these people that claim they do exist is essentially reason enough to think that theres a huge chance they're here..

and personally area 51 has been considered a top secret area for way too long its time they told us what was going on there.. if it's just military testing and what not then there shouldnt be any reason it should be so closed off and isolated.

So...once again...My name is Sinan Othman! Im a college student in Milwaukee Wisconsin! and from this day forth i will begin setting up the grounds for a March on AREA 51.

Join me friends, together we can find out the truth!

ummm.....neone who joins relatively soon will be made second in command considering the fact that as of now i have no one to collaborate with....

Join THE CAUSE!

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whatwentwrong11001
I feel like..

soooo anyone with me?

Really? Wow, thats one hell of a bug out plan....

The aliens 'aint gonna save you brother.

The fat cats aint gonna care whether you're here or gone.

Only one person can save you in this world. I will now attempt to free your mind...

Step 1: Get up from computer.

Step 2: Go to bathroom or other room with mirror.

Step 3: Look in the mirror, and see your answer.

If step 3 doesn't work, repeat until desired effects take place.

Moral of the story;

Be the change you want to see in the world, no-one will do it for you

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Be the change you want to see in the world. If you are feeling this way I suggest you volunteer within your community, maybe you could help the elderly or visit them in homes, maybe you could help with a homeless project. Get involved with life, with your community. I bet you it will make you feel better. ET or Superman are not gonna turn up and make things better. It's down to you.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   
You need to do what you see fit. I am an avid believer in ufos and aliens being here but I am focusing on the heart of the problem. The problem os the criminals running our governments. Remove them from power and the alien and hidden tech will be there for all to share.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
no wayyy whats the community ever done for me?

let me tell you, nothing.

i dont expect aliens to save me you guys are getting it all wrong!

I just want a new frontier man..i want something new to happen im sick of the routine.

I dont expect to be saved by superman thank you very much...

foolish thing to say. Just saying, we should really take what we deserve to know cause they aint ever gona give us what we want.

Most people are just too stuck in their ways...

You've accepted the fact that this is life and this is how its gonna be and its never gona change..

Im not going to go volunteer in some soup kitchen just so the guy i fed freaking robs me tomorrow night.]

People are selfish they dont care do a million good deeds and they spit in your face, this ive experienced first hand.

So "mr. Superman isnt gonna save you" save the retarded responses, im not some dazed child looking for a savior...if that was the case i woulda turned to jesus no?

I just want to leave all the ignoranceeeee behinnddddddddd.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

SO lets remove them!

im down to start a revolution and put someone into power who's actually got a somewhat decent heart and a mind to think for themselves!

we just need the support...oh how i wish there were more crazies in the world....

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Nice attitude there, it's that type of attitude that has lead to the corporate takeover of your country. " I won't help my community because it never helped me". If everyone has that attitude then what hope is there for humanity.

You want a new frontier, try something closer to home before you jet off in your spaceship

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr

Nice attitude there, it's that type of attitude that has lead to the corporate takeover of your country. " I won't help my community because it never helped me". If everyone has that attitude then what hope is there for humanity.

You want a new frontier, try something closer to home before you jet off in your spaceship

Amen to that one, if I might add a well-worn axiom of human society...

"United we stand, divided we fall." What you are experiencing is the shift in attitude of the human race, the next step. Being restless is just the first step, but denying the rest of the world is just playing TPTBs game. I'm not saying you should go and be the saviour of mankind, but try something completely selfless, see how it empowers you. That's what the elite/fat cats/etc are afraid of, that we will one day say enough. And that time is either very close or right upon us, here and now. Again, be the change you want in the world, the rest just comes along from there.
Oh and btw, I have days when I wish the aliens would land too, and take me away from this rock and it's problems. I just hope I've done my work here first

top topics

<<   2 >>

join