It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 22 Days of Predictions

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Just saying..

The earthquake in Japan is a perfect example of ''It'll never happen'' syndrome.
People predicted it, from scientists, to psychics, and everyone went naaaah.. that big??... naahhhh!
It happened.

Not all of these prophecies can happen, obviously.. but there are hundreds if not thousands of people across the world, from every background, religion, country.. who feel a sense of what is to come, and it frightens them.
Some people look at the sky, and envision comets.. Some people look at the ground, and see massive earthquakes, and huge volcanic activity that blots out the sun.. some people look inside, and into others, and see the political landscape changing..

Maybe all of them are right? Maybe all of them are wrong?
Right now though, I wouldn't argue with thousands of people across the globe all agreeing in unison that the S is about to HTF..
And to those still suffering from ''It'll never happen" syndrome when it does happen.. not if, but when.. you will be the people it strikes the hardest.
Letting your mind open to the possibility that ALL these people can't be wrong... will make it so much easier for you, and the people you care about, when it does. Even if that's 5/10/20 years from now.
That doesn't make you gullible..
That makes you fair-minded, and without even stocking up on food, and water STILL makes you more prepared than 99% of people out there...

They don't know what's going to happen for sure... but neither do you.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by PanJammi

You did, huh?

I was quite stunned by this thread - www.abovetopsecret.com...

Anyway, my take on the whole "end of the world dates" story is the following:

No, a brown dwarf won't appear from another dimension, we won't be invaded by aliens, Christians will not float up to the sky, the Federal Reserve won't put rockets on the dark side of the moon and slam it into the Earth. Not on 21.10, 28.10, 11.11.11, 21.12.12.

However there seems to be a current in the mass unconscious that screams of coming chaos. This current reflects back to it's deeper, inner essence through various manifestations - apocalyptic dreams, prophetic dreams, spontaneous visions, predictions, shifts in consciousness (individual and mass), amazing spirals of synchronicity (see: 11:11), increased UFO sightings, increased reports of "alien" encounters, so on and so forth. In short - a general increase of sensitivity of the tangible and coherent mechanics and symbolism of the imagination and intuition in the masses.

If you read enough of these predictions and employ some simple logic and rationalism in your reasoning you will figure out that if any one of these predictions were to come true with 100% accuracy that means by default that 99.9% of the predictions ever made will NOT come to fruition in the stream of events we seem to be experiencing. And given the statistics of predictions and prophesies that did and didn't come true, only a fool wouldn't doubt.

Now.. if you read enough of these predictions and employ your intuition and higher imagination (the polar opposite of the former mentioned skills) you will figure out that these predictions are all stories, allegories, metaphors, reflections, with many consistencies, all pointing back to a single, enormous metaphysical object, which we are progressively spiraling down to..

The presence of the "Event" is self-evident. In a very short time span we have experienced MAJOR natural disasters including, but not limited to earthquakes, floods, massive storms, tsunamis. We have had a major nuclear disaster, war, mass dying of birds and fish, strange loud noises heard from the sky all over the world, civil unrest around the world, etc, etc.. I need not fill you in.

Now the obvious question is what is the relation of the higher imagination and intuition to the obvious physical manifestations of the world and how do we create a technology to bind the two into a coherent system of understanding and how to use it to navigate towards a desirable future. I'm not much of a magician, neither much of a scientist so I can't really say, but as of this moment this is the problem I believe we are faced with if we are to make it into the new age with any shred of decency and integrity.

Here in our beloved ATS we have representatives of both schools of thought, with their own extremes. We have outright schizophrenics making outrageous claims and we have frightened pseudorationalists, blind to the obvious, desperate to maintain their materialistic paradigm at the cost of an integral part of the "truth". In any case, where ever you're coming from, the only sensible advice I can come up with at this moment is to avoid fanatism and unneeded bitterness. Things are not what they seem and I have first hand experienced paradigm crash after paradigm crash in my own personal quest for understanding.

This is a transformation of the collective, but everyone will inevitably be addressed quite personally. So try and understand your "opponents" in the game, try to get into their mind and don't be afraid to be wrong.

That's all I come up with for now I guess, thanks for reading if you did.

edit on 21-10-2011 by falseveils because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

Thanks for explaining the thinking behind those that wish for the End of the World. Also, I never heard of information anxiety, as in we know more than we understand... it makes a lot of sense in the context of how folks get reactionary to info they don't understand (myself included from time to time).

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Not trying to get out of your 22 day span...

However, you did mention 12-21-12.

My question is: What about 12-12-12? Does anyone know of a prediction associated with this date?

If one is buying into dates/numbers and various correlations, it seems to me that 12-12-12 would be an important one (discounting 12-21-12) because there can be no 13-13-13 and so on, until the next century of 2100...

Just throwing it out there for your thoughts and opinions.

edit on 21-10-2011 by BurningSpearess because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
without reading the whole thread ...
is there any correlation between The 22 Days of Predictions and the 12 days of Christmas

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by EarthChilde

I'm with you there as well, the "end" as meaning something new is born, something positive. I hope that's what most people want, who are cheering the end of the world, and not actual death and destruction.

I'm reading a book called "World War Z" and it's about the zombie apocalypse (it's really better than it should be, a smart book). My point is, in the book the author describes a type of person who acts like a zombie but is not. The only way humans can tell them apart from zombies is they blink when hit with light in the eyes... they are the saddest and most deranged of all creators in the book (they eat other people, when zombies eat them they don't fight back...)

When I read this thread (and many others on ATS) with some cheering at the prospect of the end of the world, I thought they are the human zombies. They are so scared, so fractured mentally and desperately needing to fit somewhere, anywhere, that the actual destruction of their existence is something to look forward to. It's really a bizarre trait for someone to have... but like you said, I hope these folks are hoping for something better, for something positive to come from what many perceive as a currently negative situation.

*I went a little tangential there.

edit on 21-10-2011 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Did I survive today's? Is it tomorrow somewhere else, yet? haha.

I survived the rapture. . . again.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I'll be waiting.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

November 11th, 2011 - 11/11/11 Day There is no specific event predicted for this day. Despite it being 11/11/2011, followers of this date are adamant that this is the date they were born to be a part of and that their whole lives of seeing 11:11 synchronicity everywhere will finally culminate into fruition. There is no telling what will happen on this date, but akin to 10/28/11, it should provide some good insights on what will happen leading up to 12/21/12.

November 11th, 2011 - 11/11/11 Day

ALCHEMY EVENT METAMORPHOSIS 11.11.11 Experience transformation as we cross the threshold into the Aquarian Age “11.11.11 Celebration for Global Peace & Transformation” ET Disclosure, 2012, Mayan Calendar, Prophecy, Earth Changes, Exopolitics, Consciousness, Forbidden Archeology, UFOLOGY, Sound Healing, Meditation, Yoga, Sacred Music & Dance

alchemyevent.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I'm for Dec 21, 2012!

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Well it's Friday......... so far so good!!!!

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

Interesting as some ive not heard about but still, all crazy plots to see the world end. Have people not got anything more adventurous to do and fun to do with their lives then constantly live in fear and promote fear in this way.

I don't mind when people provide PROPER EVIDENCE!! but when its just, ''It will happen because of this and that and basically, I heard someone say'' those people can go hide in a cave, best place for them.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
what is also interesting is that i am trying to youtube these dates on youtube now and I am not getting many search results back... either there is nothing or censorship?...

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I think paying attention to any 'date' is really quite ridiculous. Not that I haven't done it, and not that I won't. But to me, nothing in the future is solidly written in stone - NOTHING! What I honestly think is that we are in an age where all these horrible predictions COULD happen or could have happened. I honestly believe we're getting through this period MUCH better than was predicted 2000 years ago or 20 years ago. The way WE change, the way the planet changes, affects these things. And we have changed enough so that so far, it's not nearly as bad as predicted.

Edgar Cayce predicted that Japan would slip into the sea. I kind of view Japan's quake as kind of an "echo" of Cayce's prediction. SOMEthing happened, but we luckily went down the path where it wasn't nearly as dire as it was going to be.

So waiting for disaster, being convinced of it, and setting dates, etc. is just an exercise that serves no other purpose than to make it more probable that we'll experience these horrible things.

As someone else said, the "change" could be a good one. HOW the change happens depends on many things. For those who listen to "channeled" messages, it's been said that in the 80's, we WERE headed for all those dire predictions, but that by the early 90's, we had veered off because we CHANGED: i.e. cold war ended, Europe united, etc.

So I vote for continuing to change positively, rather than waiting for the end of the world. Sure, something is going to happen, but if we play our cards right, it might be wonderful. I'm taking the joker out of my deck.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Another thought - I also read somewhere years ago, that prophecies and predictions were NOT intended to tell of the future, but to WARN of the future so it might be changed.

The mid to late 90's were supposed to be full of all these "Earth changes" predicted by psychics, maps were drawn of the "new world" etc. - none of it happened. Good!

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Guys, just check this link: www.scribd.com...'

They give other dates as well, maybe years. gives us time till 2046. Just check it out and give your views.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
it nice to hear some people have a bit of optimism. i appriciate the research people do but its got to the point i cant read the posts on ats for fear of depression. i think some people on here may definately be suffering from bipolar, its classic symptons. to me were a lump of rock floating in space, just not very improtanta and theres nothing sinister going on just a bunch of greedy bastards running everything cause we let them

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
This is a great list!!!! I wish I had the tenacity to research all that info, but I am a bit overwhelmed by so many different predictions in the small span of 22 days! I'm pretty sure they won't happen, but I never rule out any possibility.

I have often wondered about the 21st of any given month. It seems like that is a date that pops up often. I only know that astrologically speaking it is the cusp of signs, symbolizing transitions/changes.

I agree that whether or not any of these predictions come true, people seem to sense an unease, a discomfort and I wonder if it is a chicken/egg type thing?

Have all these events been piling up and it has come to a boiling point? Or is our unease caused by our collective paranoia and so we are manifesting even more unease?

The next 22 days will be interesting here at ATS! Thanks for the insight!

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Nice list for those who haven't been able to keep up with what has been predicted and has been planned to be going down. I see after my nap today that it is becoming Friday night and all is well. I guess Pizza and Netflix will be on the agenda tonight

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Perhaps all of these crazy predictions are the collective conscious trying to let mankind know that something is seriously WRONG in the world.

Lots of people feel something is off, and has been for a while, and only getting more off by the day.

Who knows?

YU55 Passes us by on Nov 8th, at a distance of .0022 AU
( I could of sworn this was .0024 a few weeks ago?!?!)
and then closer still to the moon on Nov. 9th.
(I can't find the distance ATM, but I will look around for it)
I seem to remember it was something like .0018 AU from the moon.

neo.jpl.nasa.gov...

None of the other predictions are based on anything other than feeling it seems,
2 of these predictions are connected and based on actual truth:

November 8th, 2011 - Asteroid YU55 Disaster It has been stated by A'shayana Dean that if the Illuminati has their way, the Metatronic-55 will be activated. This will cause mass chaos to ensue for a little over a month. I was always more interested in YU55 than Elenin, since I always thought the Elenin hype was to divert attention away from YU55, an asteroid that will come much closer to Earth. Even with all the coincidences, YU55 will probably not cause any harm.

November 9th, 2011 - Emergency Alert System Nationwide Test This, in conjunction with the YU55 prediction, has people concerned that the US's first ever nationwide test was chosen to happen on this date specifically for the purpose of President Obama addressing the nation after an asteroid impact. Throw in FEMA involvement with this test, and you have all the makings for a tasty prediction date. I don't think it will live up to the hype, but who knows?

I think these two could and are connected.
edit on 21-10-2011 by Darkblade71 because: added link

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join