It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

do i vaccinate my daughter..

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Interesting thread posted just moments after your post, OP.

Serendipitous? Perhaps.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Funny enough I was trying to dig up a lot of the material that helped me make my decision. I will find this thread later tonight when I get home from work and give you some more links.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

thanks for that info
that is incredible....

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ImplodeThisExistence

Besides whatever mercury and foreign elements that are pushed into your bloodstream, having well documented detrimental effects, vaccines are also made to act on an etheric and spiritual level. That's part of why all 'normally healthy' people are still sucking the bottle when it comes to questioning this reality and seeing beyond it.

Another thing, my friend's Alzheimers ridden father got a discount on this year's vaccine for being a senior... How wonderful is that? Hehe...
edit on 11-10-2011 by ImplodeThisExistence because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

79 people out of how many received the vaccine? Millions?
So, how did they establish it actually WAS the vaccine that caused these problems?
A government is not a medical or scientific body, the removal of Thimerosal from vaccines was done for politics, even though no evidence was presented to show problems. Especially since mostof the fear was generated by the MMR vaccine, which never contained it in the first place.

reply to post by cantsee4looking

hi,i dont have a specific problem as such with the mmr jab..
its just the fact that i and my wife havent had any problems with our health,as we havent had the vaccines,and not keen on my girl having it.....we are confused as to which way to turn with this...thanks for the advice...

Why aren't you keen on her having it?
I mentioned herd immunity in my post.
Currently, if you are in the US or UK, the herd immunity is dropping below safe levels, making it more likely you will see these diseases. We've already had break outs of pertussis and measles here.
Part of the reason for the campaign is to maintain this herd immunity.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

This is a touchy subject. People will pressure you to tell you that your child will endanger the other children if not vaccinated. If the vaccinations work like they are supposed to, the other kids won't get the diseases. I do know I stopped getting sick once I stopped getting shots.

Here is a thread on a study that you might want to see. It might assist you in your decision. The results speak for themselves.

New Study: Vaccinated Children Have 2 to 5 Times More Diseases and Disorders Than Unvaccinated Child

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by cantsee4looking
reply to post by nineix

ive not had any vaccines and im 43yrs old and as healthy as they come,my wife hasent had any either,which is why we are a bit against the jab...thanks for advice.

If neither you, or your wife have ever had vaccinations and are fine, then by all means, don't vaccinate your daughter.
Keep in mind, however, any international travel usually requires a host of vaccinations before travel.

I do, however, stand by my recommendation on ignoring all the sensationalist fear mongers. Chicken Little likes to run around in circles yelling about the sky falling. Use your own judgement and experiences. Make your own decisions.

edit on 11-10-2011 by nineix because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ImplodeThisExistence

You mention mercury, you are aware the MMR vaccine does not contain mercury, right?

How up are you on toxicity?

Did you know that vaccines contain formaldehyde?
Did you know that it's much less than what your body produces naturally?

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by VneZonyDostupa

If you and your wife "looked into it" and somehow managed to avoid all the data that shows the MRR vaccine is safe and reliable, then you're both either blind or willfully ignorant.

Stop using your child's health and safety to push your idiotic conspiracy theories. It's disgusting.

That is your opinion. It is not the opinion of others. People who are concerned about vaccinating their children are actually concerned because they are worried their child's health may be affected. There are studies that suggest immunized children are more likely (yes MORE LIKELY) to have major health problems in the future. A thread has just opened about that, in fact.

The concerns about vaccines are real and there is scientific data to support those concerns. It is not just some wacko conspiracy theory. It is a REAL issue.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Don't know if you have heard of this doctor, his site crashed from so many hits to it - around the time of the last flu epidemic, can't remember which one now.

He has tons to say about vaccines. Just do a search on his site.
And yes, he sells stuff of his site. Who doesn't anymore?

Anyone who has heard of Dr. Mercola knows he tells it straight.

The heading of this article is "U.S. governments says vaccines are dangerous".
articles.mercola.com...

edit on 11-10-2011 by ItsEvolutionBaby because: missed quotation marks

edit on 11-10-2011 by ItsEvolutionBaby because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Its a scary world for parents today. There are so many more ways to obtain info today as opposed to when we were kids. A person is confronted with a situation where they are scared of the shots but also afraid of the outcome of not getting them. I don't think its fair to approach this like some of you are.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
wow....
what a touch subject this is....i wish i didnt ask for advice on here now..lol...
im gonna wait for the next doctors letter,then decide
thanks all....

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

Did you ever ponder what constitutes a healthy immune system?

Hell, I'd rather have measles then be touched by white dressed goons armed with needles.

It comes down to a matter of principals, my friend...

I'm heading over to the recent thread on increased diseases in vaccinated children. Ciao.
edit on 11-10-2011 by ImplodeThisExistence because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Yah, asking a conspiracy forum for advice, ain't exactly the best method of getting information.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

I had the same dilemma, I took my son for his first but not his second - they accepted that

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
wanted to point out, my choice to not vaccinate my sons against mmr, was based on the information I had at hand,

They DID have the basics as babies, I do personally feel that some of the vaccines have been used for long enough for us to feel reasonably sure that they are safer than chancing whooping cough, polio, tetnus. My eldest had the mmr, but he was much healthier and it was given when he was 5 years old!

However, it seems evidence is appearing to suggest that jabs may not be as safe as the goverment tell us.

I would never attempt to advise anyone on vaccinating their child, I have the greatest respect for the choices made by the individual and thank god that I do not have young children who need jabs nowdays, as I really do not know which way I would go.

To the poster who thinks everyone on here is a loon, I think it is well worth noteing that mental health problems have no correlation with levels of intellect. Only severe paranoia could affect a reasonable persons critical thinking skills, no matter what their level of mental health diagnosis!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

haha...you aint wrong fella..

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImplodeThisExistence

Did you ever ponder what constitutes a healthy immune system?

Yeah, which is why I enjoyed studying biology.
So, tell me, what's the toxicity level for mercury, and what form was present in medicine and in what quantities so's as to be dangerous?

Hell, I'd rather have measles then be touched by white goons armed with needles.

That's great! Book a ticket to one of the places where it is still heavily present. Among the diseases side effects is brain damage and skin pocking. I'd prefer the vaccine personally.
And my doctor's a black dude, not that it matters. Usually it's also recommended that I keep a good balanced diet and exorcise more so I don't see him any more often than I already do.

Vaccines work, by stimulating the t cells to react to certain diseases, by exposing it to a weakened or dead version of the disease, or just the proteins that your cells react to.
Compared to the problems associated with being exposed to the full disease, like in Polio, again, I'd take the disease.

It comes down to a matter of principals, my friend...

I'm heading over to the recent thread on increased diseases in vaccinated children. Ciao.

Enjoy yourself, I'll probably be over there when I get back tonight.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I wasn't vaccinated as a child and guess what, I got measles, mumps, and rubela along with a few other things. Saying that only the measles was bad, i made it into an edition of the Lancet i had it so good

I think it's a bit of a risk either way, but on balance it's maybe safer to be vaccinated, but only by a small margin. Try and get the vaccines indivdually (if possible) rather than the full load in one dose.
edit on 11-10-2011 by Hopeforeveryone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Hopeforeveryone

good to see that you are still with us after having all three infections.lol.
and thanks for the advice my friend

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by cantsee4looking
reply to post by Hopeforeveryone

good to see that you are still with us after having all three infections.lol.
and thanks for the advice my friend

Hehe, thanks, luckily i was in a coma for quite a while so can't really remember the worst of it. I do pity parents these days theres just so much conflicting information out there. The mumps was a doddle compared to the measles and the rubela, well i didn't hardly notice it. Whooping cough on the other hand, well that was no picnic

Funny thing is my mother was a nurse and these vaccine fears were around in the 70's, which is why i didn't get vaccinated.
edit on 11-10-2011 by Hopeforeveryone because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join