It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Says Iran-Tied Terror Plot in Washington, D.C. Disrupted

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
Look closely people, these are Iranian assassins going after and Arabian embassador on US soil.

If they were directly going after the US, why not a US embassador on Iranian soil?

Beeeeeeecause there is no US ambassador on Iranian soil???

We haven't had diplomatic relations with them since they invaded our embassy and kidnapped our diplomats in 1979. They held them for 444 days, and only relented because they were terrified of Reagan. Even had that not happened, they've sponsored a number of terrorist attacks against US persons and allies, kidnapping, torture, murder, bombings, etc. Why would we do them the honor of sending them an ambassador?

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Le Colonel

You mad bro?

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by longtermproject
All of you that are in such support of Iran need to move to Iran... I am sure they will treat you well for your support.... while your at it, please take the 3 hikers back with you.... We don't want them.

Seriously, I have seen the most disgusting, anti American, anti patriotic rhetoric in this thread it makes me sick. I hope one day, you will open your eyes and realize that the looney bin does accept walk ins....

You guys make the U.S. seem like its so powerful in staging all these False flags... I know the Gov't is getting more corrupt by the day, but its not because they are staging attacks to kill their own people.... They need those people to stay elected, and line their pockets with money.

Iran is playing little kid tactics... Of course they are gonna deny involvement, because they got caught..... Iran knows that they won't go down without a fight, but they also know there is no chance that they would cause the U.S. enough harm before their country was put down..... Thats the positive side of being on a separate continent.... The U.S. has bases there, but they have nothing close enough for a strategic strike here....

Seriously though, if your anti-US, and you live in the U.S. you should just renounce your citizenship, and GTFO.... you are undeserving of what little freedoms we have left...

THANK YOU. I think ATS accounts should be connected with facebook like millions of other sites and I promise they wouldnt be talking like that

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
oh gosh, it would be an interesting event..

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Iran doesn't have the money to do such an operation.

Just how much do you think it takes for a few homemade bombs...???

Seems a bit amateurish though, from the article. Sounds like if it was really officially sanctioned by Iran, it'd be done with a bit more finesse... This seems ill-conceived from the get-go, and I'm sensing some major BS here...

Some Iranian general's getting an acid dip for this one, no doubt...

I doubt it's a big enough incident to trigger a war with Iran though... That's something we simply don't need right now, more expense (in both lives and money) with no payoff.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by yellowbeard
The thing that convinces me most that this "Iranian plot" is complete bull poop is the amount of government mouthpieces very long standing members who hardly ever post that have come into this thread supporting it

Oh, I love being called a government mouthpiece.

It seems so much more amusing when I'm under extra survelliance for being a pain in the ass.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by InsideYourMind

Why were the Sauds not held accountable? One imagines it is because they dealt with their own.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cobra.EXE
why the # would iran set up a terror plot in the u.s that could be traced BACK to them??? THIS IS ALL BULL#

MAKES NO SENSE!!

i stand with the rest of the american people and we dont want our FILTHY U.S GOVERNMENT waging war with a country that has a bigger standing army than we do?! MUCH LESS ONE THAT STANDS WITH CHINA SIDE BY SIDE

if iran wanted they could attack our country in a multitude of ways with russia & china why is everyone so gullible these days??????????????????

Because Iran wants to prove they are the big dog in the area, and don't care that this got caught.

They are playing to become the primary actor in an united Islamic block.

Being seen to be willing is almost as good as actually being successful.
edit on 2011/10/12 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
We just need to get away from the middle east all together, nothing good ever comes from dealing with them, it will all just inevitably lead to war......If an Iranian wanted to kill a Saudi ambassador and blow up a couple embassys linked to Isreal and Saudi Arabia than that should be their problem, not ours. Unfortunately, I feel that we will be taking the lead in this one....Hopefully it doesnt lead to shots being fired....

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by concernedcitizen519
reply to post by Jordan River

I'm sure money is of no issue if they really wanted to pull something off. With the oil they're sitting on it'd be hard to imagine them NOT getting the money.

Anyways, they're talking about in Live on CNN right now and they're saying some men approached Mexican drug cartels to assassinate the Saudi Ambassador. They're now saying it was backed by the Government. Let's see how Iran responds to this.

Sweet Jesus. It's on CNN so it must be true. I'm only on page one so I'm sure this has been said ad nauseum.

A used car salesman as the middleman between a national government and Mexican drug cartels so attack the US, Saudi Arabia, and Israel and I though soap opera scripts were bad.

But wait.....of course....there are people who think those are real too.

If nothing else the rest of this thread (as I'm on page 1 remember) should be good for a laugh if nothing else.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by concernedcitizen519

Good question. Iran says this is a big fat lie. Senators calling for military action while others call for stronger sanctions and asks for support from other UN members. I swear the world is just a powder keg these days.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

News sources say this operation would have cost about 1.5 million. I think Iran can afford that.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Iran had already denied involvement. There is nothing to be gained by Iran, but everything to lose with this report.

However, EVERYONE please KEEP CALM.

The keyword here is EVIDENCE? ARE THERE ANY except for a few words by would be assasins and their assignations?

Anyone can claim anything. Then doe it mean we, the masses, like sheep, just blindly follow along? We humans are a whole lot smarter if only we use our brain, calm down and rationalise.

When the nutjob Iran PM voice out 'wiping Israel off the map', now that's a claim, but only a clam and not an action committed. We can use his words and then shaft our middle fingers in the air to him, to challenge him if he DARES!!

The radical terrorists had OPENLY declared JIHAD, a war on humanity, AND FOLLOWED UP WITH actions that had been committed against thousands of innocents. We can no longer shaft our fingers in the air at them, but to make sure we bury those animals deep into the dirt whenever we encounter them.

In this case of the Iranian - Saudi plot, there was no claim of responsibility, thus it is the perogative of the investigators to SHOW PROOFS that Iran had a hand in it, and even then it best be beyond a shadow of doubt, then and only then deal with them, not by war, for war had not been declared, but by other judical or economic means to apprehend the master culprit to american soil to face charges, as he had claimed innocence instead of responsiblity.

THere is no need for war. Nor the preaching for war over this. Keep your heads on please.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Irans denial, is just a smear on American ignorance.. nothing more nothing less..

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
So, the person who's been arrested claims he was working on behalf of the Qods Force.

What do you think the chances are that someone just presented a report to Congress on September 23, 2011 outlining the connections between Al Qaida and the Qods Force.

Here's a partial summary of that report that was given to Congress on September 23, 2011:

"The Al-Qa'ida-Qods Force Nexus: SCRATCHING THE SURFACE OF A ``KNOWN UNKNOWN''"

thomas.loc.gov...:H23SE1-0024:

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by vkturbo

,OK I try to explain,I told you that I have prophetic dreams I hope this one didn't come true from all my heart,But first of all the threat about the Iranian plot is real the government didn't lie a bit except that,it's about project blue beam,when you hear voices in your head and they tell you to do things you will believe it no matter what.So.you dictate them what to do and you no exactly what to ask them in a examination,and they will recognize everything,everything will be legal,the Iranian government will never proof the contrary because the allkuds are like room 39 in North Korea no matter what they say they cannot proof it to the civilized world.As about your question try this(en.wikipedia.org...),but I hope and I pray to god I am wrong.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by bo12au

How dare anyone speak their mind so that you know what they really think so that you can actually deal with the reality of the social environment instead of enforcing a conformity of pretend thought that makes you feel better.

I'm sure that if you could shut them up, that would change what they think to something more convenient.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
The U.S. should let Saudi Arabia know that we'll SELL them weapons, but that we won't put one more American boot on the ground there.

Where is Code Pink in all of this? Why aren't they marching in Washington with "Obama is Hitler" signs? I'm waiting for sings like this with Obama's face on there. Or, is war suddenly okay with Code Pink, now that they have one of their own in the White House?

edit on 12-10-2011 by navy_vet_stg3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by longtermproject

Listen -- questioning authority, and challenging entrenched wisdom is the most American thing there is. If YOU don't like it -- YOU move to Iran. I hear the douche-bags in charge there have a particular fondness for goose-stepping power rangers who never question their authoritah.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by svetlana84

So did I

I was glad to read and hear the words "alleged", "suspected", "accused" and "supposed" a lot today.

Coaltions of "the willing" will be harder to form these days.
edit on 12-10-2011 by ColCurious because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join