It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Says Iran-Tied Terror Plot in Washington, D.C. Disrupted

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Duh...if it happens 10 years from now it wont be because of this. Geez. THIS is what im talking about from this site.

Originally posted by Curio

Originally posted by princeofpeace
AGAIN-no military response. Santions only. No war drums, no WW3 etc. Geez people.

It wouldn't be an ATS thread without your multiple posts saying the exact same thing over and over and over. Don't you get bored?

While this is incident won't directly lead to conflict, it's just one more thing to add to the list. A confrontation between the US/Israel and Iran is absolutely inevitable. It could happen tomorrow or ten years from now.....but it WILL happen. This is just one more (very carefully placed step) towards that day.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Geez come on are you serious right now?

Originally posted by Ghost375
FOUR YEARS OF DAILY PROPAGANDA AGAINST IRAN!
It can only lead to one thing...WAR.

imo, this war will lead to WW3. The similarities between WWI, and the events we're seeing now are strange.
Remember, it took a month after the assassination of the archduke before WWI started.
Pay attention the next few weeks, there's a good chance of WW3 starting.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I think we all know what this is going to lead to.... From rumors of Iran's submarines hanging in the Atlantic Ocean just off our coast to this foiled plan, I believe its only a matter of time before shots are fired.....Isreal has a very crazy side so they could be the first ones to act and then we will be backing them and then WW3 will begin... To be honest with all of you out there this war wouldnt be a good one to fight, especially if Iran gets the backing of Russia and China......SMH, aye aye aye, this situation could turn bad........

I understand that a peaceful world is never a realistic expectation to have but man is it getting crazy nowadays.....The world just needs to take a deep breath, relax, and mind their own business..

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I just scrolled through all 10 pages and didn't see anyone mention that one of the two suspects is still at large.

From a CNN article:

Gholam Shakuri, an Iran-based member of Iran's Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps, are accused of conspiracy to murder a foreign official, conspiracy to use a weapon of mass destruction and conspiracy to commit an act of terrorism, the FBI said. Arbabsiar was arrested in September. Shakuri remains at large, the bureau said.

So, as the story is told (I'm not sure if I should believe all of it, none of it, some of it, but whatever), the man who would theoretically have the closest ties to any Iranian government officials is still out there somewhere. Following the line of thinking of some here, this man could potentially still carry out an attack, thus following the route of either real direct conflict, a false flag attack, or something in between.

As always I remain skeptical about whether this is staged, real, or with elements of both--however, keep in mind that an actual attack on US soil is still possible.

edit: What I meant by still being possible was that, as some here seem to believe, an attack here could be used as a catalyst to anything ranging from drone strikes within Iranian territory to full-scale war. Personally, I do not believe that anything will happen, but we'll see I guess, won't we?
edit on 11-10-2011 by idk42 because: addendum

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
If any of the 1.5 million Iranians living in the US kills some american citzen.
is this just muder or an act of terrrisum?

so some group in Iran May have tryed to bomb some one in usa.
does that mean ALL of Iran is to blame?

if so. america has a LOT to pay for.
oh! american has a lot to pay for any way.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Duh...if it happens 10 years from now it wont be because of this. Geez. THIS is what im talking about from this site.

Originally posted by Curio

AGAIN-no military response. Santions only. No war drums, no WW3 etc. Geez people.

It wouldn't be an ATS thread without your multiple posts saying the exact same thing over and over and over. Don't you get bored?

While this is incident won't directly lead to conflict, it's just one more thing to add to the list. A confrontation between the US/Israel and Iran is absolutely inevitable. It could happen tomorrow or ten years from now.....but it WILL happen. This is just one more (very carefully placed step) towards that day.

Can you read? I SAID it won't directly be because of this incident. Seeing as you hate this site so much, why don't you leave. Please! Surely you have better things to do with your life than posting the same thing time and time again?

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
What if? Just what if, everything isn’t a conspiracy? What if, the world is as stupid as it seems?

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaDe_

Yeah, the targets are just to convenient. The Saudi's so the rest of the Arab states don't object, and Israel for obvious reasons.

This combined with Obama's love for the predator drones spells bad news.

If people thought Bush was a warhawk they should read up on Obama's use of the drones to hit ground targets, he's like an asian teen with a new XBox and a Call Of Duty game.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
UGh im done here

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechniXcality
What if? Just what if, everything isn’t a conspiracy? What if, the world is as stupid as it seems?

First up - gosh aren't you cute.

That thought is just WAY too scary. It is much nicer to imagine that everything is a conspiracy, then you don't have to think that things are out of control.
edit on 2011/10/11 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Ummm Iran doesnt have subs with the range to make it to the coast of the US. Not sure where that disinfo came from.

Originally posted by jhn7537
I think we all know what this is going to lead to.... From rumors of Iran's submarines hanging in the Atlantic Ocean just off our coast to this foiled plan, I believe its only a matter of time before shots are fired.....Isreal has a very crazy side so they could be the first ones to act and then we will be backing them and then WW3 will begin... To be honest with all of you out there this war wouldnt be a good one to fight, especially if Iran gets the backing of Russia and China......SMH, aye aye aye, this situation could turn bad........

I understand that a peaceful world is never a realistic expectation to have but man is it getting crazy nowadays.....The world just needs to take a deep breath, relax, and mind their own business..

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

Iran wouldn't need money to do such a thing. It's called revolutionary guard for a reason. They believe, not serve.

Also this will not lead to war. The US has never declared war, to my knowledge, for discovered plots to attack. Only actual partaken plots.

I suppose it's a universally agreed on fact that you want to kill the other guy, but until someone dies, it's not really a reason to declare war.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I wouldn't be surprised to see more "stories" like this come out in the coming months. Ending in some sort of terror attack that will "justify" an attack on Iran. Followed by numerous attacks on american soil leading to Martial law and suspension of the election

The democrats have tested the water on the suspend election front. They got such a backlash they realized their only hope to get total control is to take it by force.

Then when Americans rise up against the government and martial law they won't need to fabricate any more attacks, they'll finally have their real targets to take down. Real Americans and total control.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Here's a letter that the Iran's U.N. Ambassador sent to Ban Ki-moon, Secretary of the United Nations;

H.E. Mr. Ban Ki-moon Secretary General United Nations, New York

In the name of God, the Compassionate, the Merciful No. 1110 11 October 2011

Excellency,

I am writing to you to express our outrage regarding the allegations leveled by the United States officials against the Islamic Republic of Iran on the involvement of my country in an assassination plot targeting a foreign diplomat in Washington.

The Islamic Republic of Iran strongly and categorically rejects these fabricated and baseless allegations, based on the suspicious claims by an individual. Any country could accuse other countries through fabrication of such stories. However, this would set dangerous precedents in the relations among States.

Iran has always condemned terrorism in all its forms and manifestations. Iran has been a victim of terrorism, a clear recent example of which is the assassination of a number of Iranian nuclear scientists in the past two years carried out by the Zionist regime and supported by the United States.

The Iranian nation seeks a world free from terrorism and considers the current US warmongering and propaganda machine against Iran as a threat not just against itself but to the peace and stability in the Persian Gulf region. The Islamic Republic of Iran warns against the implications of this horrible scenario and submits that the continuation of such divide-and-rule policies could have detrimental effects on peace and security.

The US allegation is, obviously, a politically-motivated move and a showcase of its long-standing animosity towards the Iranian nation. The Islamic Republic of Iran categorically and in the strongest terms condemns this shameful allegation by the United States authorities and deplores it as a well-thought evil plot in line with their anti-Iranian policy to divert attention from the current economic and social problems at home and the popular revolutions and protests against United States long supported dictatorial regimes abroad.

The Islamic Republic of Iran underlines its determination to maintain its friendly relations with all regional countries, particularly with its Muslim neighbors, and invites all to be vigilant against the vicious campaigns targeting stability and peace and friendly relations among States in our region.

As the Secretary-General of the United Nations you have an important responsibility in enlightening the international public opinion about the dangerous consequences of warmongering policies of the United States Government on international peace and security.

I am sending identical letters to the President of the Security Council and the President of the General Assembly. It would be appreciated if this letter could be circulated as a document of the General Assembly under the agenda item 83 and of the Security Council.

Please accept, Excellency, the assurance of my highest consideration.

Mohammad Khazaee Ambassador Permanent Representative

Source; blogs.wsj.com...
edit on 11-10-2011 by concernedcitizen519 because: forgot to provide source

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Geez come on are you serious right now?

Originally posted by Ghost375
FOUR YEARS OF DAILY PROPAGANDA AGAINST IRAN!
It can only lead to one thing...WAR.

imo, this war will lead to WW3. The similarities between WWI, and the events we're seeing now are strange.
Remember, it took a month after the assassination of the archduke before WWI started.
Pay attention the next few weeks, there's a good chance of WW3 starting.

For the first part, yes. I've seen several polls that showed that 70+% of Americans support attacking Iran. The propaganda against Iran in the MSM is at an absurd level, it has been daily. Military action involving Iran is coming.
The only question that remains is 'Does it lead to WWIII?' in my opinion, it's a possibility.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by concernedcitizen519

Wow, pretty incredible news. Is this for real or just a set up for the next False Flag? Either way, serious ramifications are in order for those who planned it all. Wonder why this isn't on CNN right now or anything, this is HUGE!

I wonder how far they got along before the plan was foiled...Hopefully the news agencies start reporting this breaking story.

abcnews.go.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

It's all over Fox News. It doesn't surprise me if CNN doesn't give it much coverage. I am surprised that the Middle East forum that I visit isn't talking about it. It will be interesting to see if we actually do anything about it.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
None of this has any proof....where is the proof? all we have is the US government and Military Industrial Complex telling us stories. What will it take for the masses to wake up to the constant lies generated by MIC. I was also so pissed off to hear Obama - "I am really concerned about the violence in Egypt" - give me a break, Boston Police were beating up 74 year old peaceful OWS demonstrator (VIETNAM WAR VETERAN) and Obama is concerned about Egpyt? Cant you guys see the warmongering and obviuos deflection of domestic affairs here...sheesh! WAKE UP.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

SO SICK of ATS and this "false flag" crap. This site is such BS but its entertaining LOL

Than why are you posting the same shill drivel over and over again?

Because if you are being serious, it's pretty sad that you can't connect the dots.

Iran has been building up their nuclear program for years now. Their leader hates the US with a passion and has been a very vocal 9/11 'truther', to the point where even the CIA (Al Qaeda) is warning him to shut his mouth.

Now you have this BS story come out today about an IRAN led terrorist plot on US soil and you have another chip fall into place.

The real false flag is yet to come. And I'm guessing it will be in the form of a terrorist attack on US soil with you guessed it...Iran being held responsible for it.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by concernedcitizen519

I think we've already averted war with Iran, just from the OWS movement etc... in the last month. Big turnover elections in one year. they have no more political capital left to burn. I wouldnt be surprised to see another falseflag terror attack in the U.S. soon. See Rumsfeld comments (youtube) . They're gonna make a run for another crackdown out of pure desperation. Too late for them, we all read they're playbook, checkmate biaches !!!

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I hope you hold Iran to the same standard of contempt for their truthfulness as you do closer to home.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join