It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(Live Feed) Getting Arrested - DC Veterans for Flying the US Flag - Hart Senate Building

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
We really need a facepalm emote
edit on 10/11/2011 by Lemon.Fresh because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
does make sense that CIA and their associated disinfo clan would be fed-up with hearing the mere 2 words that sum up their operations:

false flag.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

You are a troll.

CJ

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinfoilTP
You forgot to mention they wanted to fly the flag upside down like good commie zombies.
Could care less if they did, just proves to me what they are.

Actually he mentioned it quite clearly.

You are showing your ignorance by not understanding what it means, it has absolutely nothing to do with communism, it signals a state of distress.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   

If that's what the commies had to tell them to get them to play along, then I'll accept that explanation, it means something far different to the anti americans. Next step is flag burning.

So you are an anti-American, huh. Because to all Americans that is what it means.

I usually attempt to be as polite and understanding as I can, but in this case, as a veteran of our armed services, I feel I have the right to say this to you:

IDIOT!!!

I know this one will probably get thrown out by the mods, but I had to say it.
edit on 11-10-2011 by gamesmaster63 because: just cause

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

READ THE ORIGINAL POST!!!! IT IS IN THERE!!!

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

As an American that has served in the past...and one who serves today in a different branch of the military...that makes me a Veteran and an Active member of the Armed Services.

I do not speak for anyone other than myself and I must tell you that while it pains me to see individuals burning our Flag, a symbol of our country I say it is ther right to do so and far too many men and women have died for their rights to do so.

The Flag means something to everyone...some Freedom...some Liberty...and to others a way to express themselves. Again it does anger me at times and saddens me that people would want to burn our Flag but there are way too many places, other countries that people would die for doing so to the flag. Again way too many have died for the rights of each of us, including the right to express themselves in tasteless manners such as burning the flag but that is why We fight, and it is why We have died and continue to die today.

No matter your feelings about it, you should respect these men for giving you a voice here on the internet to speak against them and others...a right that many in other places do not have.

Please do not burn our flag but know that because many before me and too many today will defend your right to do so if you wish.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by DJMSN

DJ no one burned any flags the Veterans just hung them upside down for the distress meaning.

The Vets were all there in a peaceful manner, with the utmost respect for the flag and the USA.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

You forgot to mention they wanted to fly the flag upside down like good commie zombies.
Could care less if they did, just proves to me what they are.

You will probably say something about Wikipedia also being a commie or zombie
site however the info is there.

Unusual or extraordinary appearance
Flags

For hundreds of years inverted national flags were commonly used as distress signals.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

great job at derailing the thread. now instead of the people focusing on the vets and the protest, as the OP intended, they are now focused on you...mission accomplished I suppose.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Don't worry about TinfoilTP. He's got this crazy complex.

He closes his eyes, you know like the kid who thinks he's invisible when he has his own eyes closed, well Tinfoil closes his eyes and imagines himself as the 'Sheeple Shepherd'....until he opens them and sees he's got hoofs, woolly fleece and when he goes to talk all he hears is "Baaaaaaaaaaaaaa...Baaaa"

It's ok Tinfoil, you don't have to open your eyes today.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthWizard

great job at derailing the thread. now instead of the people focusing on the vets and the protest, as the OP intended, they are now focused on you...mission accomplished I suppose.

TW,

Tinfoiled didn't accomplish derailing the thread, only drawing closer attention to it, and I appreciate and welcome the views. I may not personally agree with them but they are welcomed.

Peace out,

RT
edit on 11-10-2011 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   

............................................________
....................................,.-'"...................``~.,
.............................,.-"..................................."-.,
.........................,/...............................................":,
.....................,?......................................................\,
.................../...........................................................,]
................./......................................................,:`^`..]
.............../...................................................,:"........./
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../
............./__.(....."~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_...."~,_........"~,_....................,:`........_/
..........[.._$;_......"=,_......."-,_.......,.-~-,],.~";/....]
...........((.....*~_......."=-._......";,,./`..../"............../
...,,,___.\`~,......"~.,....................`.....]............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-"
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__
,,_..........].>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\
................................`:,,...........................`\..............__
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheWatcher1867

And im guessing your just fine, letting the nation fall in ruins. These people are actualy trying to do something, while you argue over their pruposes and goals over an online forum that meens nothing. This movement will go down in history, while your name flies in the wind with the dust.

Down in history?
Funniest thing I heard today.
The only thing these protests did was provide another job for the professional protesters.
All the usual suspects are present, it's a community organizers shriners convention.

Its funny to listen to these knuckleheds that get their opinions from Fox news and Rush Limbaugh. They don't have the brains to figure out that the partisam bull crap is just what TPTB want. People are prostesting because they've had it with the way things are! And knuckle heads like TinFoil Hat or whatever the fools name is, thinks its a communist plot. Geez, its a shame these guys can't get their frickin heads out of their hind quarters to see what is happening and at least acknowledge that people are tired of the BS that the Government gives and the direction from their Corporate masters is what is destroying this country.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Has anyone noticed how all these protesters have been label "commies"from day one?
Almost as though its a concerted effort by some group to marginalize the protesters,and make them look bad.
After all-they spent alot of money and decades brainwashing everyone to make them hate commies...Be a shame to waste it.

Seems like an organized tactic to me.

No, actually the organized tactic is that the communists are co-opting this protest to advance a communist agenda.

Most of the protesters are not communists. However, most of them ARE gullible, and communist forces are at work:

- Communist manifestos have been released in the name of OWS. Did you even look at the demands?!
- The occupy livestream was playing Zeitgeist! Watch the first 5 minutes of that and tell me it isn't communist.

Bottom line is this -- humans are too stupid and controllable to do this kind of thing properly nowadays. They don't understand freedom or how to fight for it. The populace is less informed about real events than 200 years ago (because they are told lies 24/7) AND the elite have such a stranglehold on everything that it will be an easy matter to turn this protest to THEIR advantage.

A lot of people are angry and ignorant. What that is is an opportunity for the elite to make our lives WORSE.
edit on 12-10-2011 by Observer99 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join