It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 'proof' that UFOs exist Cornwall UK

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
It is a seagull, and you know what? These threads annoy me when the term "UFO" refers to ET. A UFO is what it is, a flying object that can't be identified. It could be your grannie with a pair of rocket boosters attached to her surgical stockings....if no-one can identify what she is, then she is a UFO, doesn't mean she has grey skin and big black eyes (well, depending on her medication I suppose).

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
My only question is: If he wasn't taking a pic of the Sea Gull then what was he taking a pic of????? The guy has a lot to learn about photography!!!

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by SieMa

Definitely a Seagull.

not sure it could seen as much else.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   

edit on 12-10-2011 by KristianTNA because: accidental double post.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Man that's AWESOME. It is like one of those pictures you have to stare at to see. Until you get the orientation of the Seagull down, it kinda does look like a "flying saucer." I don't really believe in alien craft, and the ones that were first starting to be seen in the mid 20th century were coined flying saucers by one man.

The objects seen back then didn't really even look like saucers. They were more wing-shaped. It is obvious many reports were from single wing aircraft that were being heavily tested at that time, and seen from different angles in different conditions, can produce a variety of effects for the observer on the ground or in the air.

So because of that, I have always thought that pictures of UFO's that are actually saucer-shaped were probably fake. I could be wrong, and I didn't really explain my point very well, but I don't want to bother with it right now. I'm much too tired.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabhac-rua
reply to post by dodgygeeza

I agree. A mate of mine worked for a UK tabloid, he told me they publish stuff like this sometimes with the full knowledge that they are not authentic 'unexplained' pictures, just as 'filler material'. They probably knew very well that this is a bird, and have a little snicker to themselves when people take it as a serious piece of evidence.
Tabloids: a complete waste of the paper they're printed on.
edit on 11-10-2011 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

I can fully believe this. I was pretty sure that this current seagull pic. was in the papers a year a go or so. There is a very similar thread about a very similar picture (from cornwall too) that appeared in 'The Sun' in 2008.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Edit - (( I see pikestaff has posted the photo from 2008 on page 3 of the thread ))

Maybe this will stop people thinking the papers are preparing us for something every time a UFO story is run. It seems they are just filling space with a subject they still regard with a flippant attitude.

edit on 12-10-2011 by DrHammondStoat because: -

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
The DailyMail new exactly what they was doing when they published this hogwash and so did you my friend

Isn't it funny how all the known FAKES /easy explained UFOs get published & reported on MSN & in the MSM?, when all the truly unexplained evidence gets pushed under the carpet and ignored to stave of interest and promote a joke topic, Hmm funny that, its just a CRAP smear campaign that has been going on for donkeys years now...

PS. Please remove the title

edit on 12-10-2011 by BRITWARRIOR because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by SieMa

looks like an alien seagull

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

edit on 12-10-2011 by simo002 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
seagull of course nothing interesting in the pic move on to the next post

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Lol, this sums it up nicely:

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk
Lol, this sums it up nicely:

Love it.......best laugh I have had all day....brilliant...........

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join