It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 'proof' that UFOs exist Cornwall UK

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Looks like a hamster to me.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Not sure if this has been mentioned yet but, It's a seagull.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Definitely a seagull. You can even see it 'dropping bombs' on the way.

Better not be the evil bugger that stole my fish and sent my chips flying last time i was on the south coast
i'd been looking forward to them all day........

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

It has been nearly 4 years since I had Fish n Chips. You have got my stomach rummbling now you little bugger.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
That is a pretty cool pic!

It makes me think about all the other blurry UFO pics that are out there.
There are many pics that show a "UFO" with this body style. (Looks like Bob Lazar's Sport Model)

Lots of those pics came out of the 50's, 60's, 70's and early 80's when cameras were of a much lower quality.
How many of those pics are just birds that are caught in his same moment of flight?

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by mikemck1976

What you on about cameras being of a much lower quality? They made great cameras back then, modern stuff is digital s***! Look at 'rods' for chrissake!!
edit on 11-10-2011 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Seems to be a Seagull !!.....................But it could be a Chinese lantern in disguise???

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by gort51

Gort! Klaatu barada nikto!
Klaatu is back with his ship to take you home.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabhac-rua
reply to post by mikemck1976

What you on about cameras being of a much lower quality? They made great cameras back then, modern stuff is digital s***! Look at 'rods' for chrissake!!
edit on 11-10-2011 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

Rods are a function of a video camera's (both analog tape and digital) frame rate. A blurry still image is a function of the exposure time, not the media (film or digital). A film camera can still give us the same "blurred bird" image as a digital camera, due to exposure time.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLoneArcher

My apologies. There is just something about feeling your arteries clog as you swallow isn't there?

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

When I lived in the UK I used to love walking along the Promenade, you could smell the Fish cooking and the pungent smell of vinegar. It sort of set the whole atmosphere for me.
edit on 11/10/2011 by TheLoneArcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Most definitely a sh#tehawk. If it's a ufo then theres about 50 circling my office right now!!! Where my tin foil hat :-O
edit on 11/10/11 by Ashishin_no1 because: spelling

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Bonjour Archer,....... Don't Forget Agincourt!!!

"Gort, Declato Brosco!! "

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by gort51

As a proud Englishman, I will never forget. LOL

Gort! Baco wonda restir bogo nacki wikl poo wack?
(Gort! Could you please move your foot, you are standing on my toe ?)
edit on 11/10/2011 by TheLoneArcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mister_Bit
Seagull, that's pretty obvious to me.
edit on 11-10-2011 by Mister_Bit because: L

I agree!...Seagull it is.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLoneArcher

It's a bit like greasy spoon cafes.........you know you shouldn't but they just make the tastiest food.............and the tea urns that haven't been cleaned for years......aahhh, bliss!!

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

When I was based at RAF Cosford, we used to have the most wonderful greasy spoon called..........The Cosford Cafe. It was fantastic, he cooked the greatest sausage baps and bacon butties and his chips were soooooooo greasy. Yum, yum.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by seabhac-rua

Most cameras that people where using that I spoke of, where mostly affordable models. Yes, they did have some really good cameras in those decades, but the average American could not afford those. Unless you were a professional photographer or with the media.
Go back and look at the records out there, and you will find most of the older UFO pics were taken with the type of cameras the average family would take on a vacation. A camera with just a film advance button and a shutter button, that’s it. With no way to adjust the shutter speed or the focus.
Which in turn, would give you the out of focus, motion blurred image that you see on this post.
Yes, this pic was taken with a digital camera, but you can see it is a seagull.
If this was taken with the type of camera that I spoke of, it would look even more like a UFO than it does now, and would have been more than likely put in the authentic UFO category. That’s all I’m saying.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I wish it wasn't, but that is 100% a seagul

you can see it's face!

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
(sarcasm)

Act quick!!!

We need to sell the following video of an alien creature to the Daily Mail before someone else does:

or may be this video instead:

(/sarcasm)

The Daily Mail story in the OP about a photo of a seagull is possibly a new low point for ufological stories in newspapers.

Which is really saying something...
edit on 11-10-2011 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join