It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails in Great Falls Mt --?--09-29-2011 I think so

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

good answer....however; Did settle forget where he was going? So he turned around and made an X pattern and grid pattern... ? I've never seen our skies EVER mucked up like this...ever. I've never seen the patterns until recently. Yes we get planes from settle crossing over... but I can tell you for a fact...these planes weren't traveling from many many miles in that short of period of time back and forth. Unless they all forgot where they were going that day and decided to make all these patterns in 1 area in an hour and half. We do NOT have that much traffic going threw that area... I've lived here 10yrs... and know what I'm seeing in our skies.

but again... good answer..just doesn't match up with the facts of the video or time frame.

btw... I don't know why I have to KEEP REPEATING myself with you guys... the 2 planes flying side by side with 2 different *contrails*...how do you explain that? O I know... 1 planes smaller then the other and therefore has a smaller penis?

edit on 6-10-2011 by tracehd1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

Have a look at the map I posted on the previous page - there are planes going north-south, and others east-west - of they are making contrails and they cross then you get "X"'s and grids.

the fact that you have never seen it does not mean it hasn't happened - it just means you have never seen it.

I started seeing contrails when jets came to where I live in the South Pacific in the 1960's, as a kid on the beach they would span the horizon almost directly overhead.

then in the 70's I became an aircraft mechanic working on those same jets.

Contrails making X's and strange shapes are documented from WW2

I can understand that you should be curious about seeing somethign for teh first time - but that is nto actually evidence that it never happened before.

This thread - www.abovetopsecret.com... - is started by someone who thought "chemtrails" never existed before 1990.....it didn't take long to disabuse him of that notion!!
edit on 6-10-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
heh I'm gonna feed this conspiracy, but I've noticed alot of these contrails are directed near the sun, and when finish almost always creates a weird hazy effect, kinda like an attempt to block something out..

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Did you see the planes turning round? I see no evidence of them turning round in your video...

As for the two planes side by side, they're both creating contrails, it's just one is in an area of sky that is more favourable for persistent contrails than the other.

Same reason why sometimes clouds don't fill the whole sky and sometimes they do.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by tracehd1
reply to post by FusionInFL

Wow...so someone that KNOWS what they're talking about!~ This is really very cool. I was hoping someone would view it that knew what they were talking about... Ok..so.. I have a couple questions...

Have you ever seen a contrail plane flying side by side with a chem-tanker and why?

What did you think about the disappearing planes?

Hey... I really appreciate what you said... thanks

No, I have not seen a chem-tanker flying side by side with two other plans. The only times that I have seen aircraft and tankers flying together was in a refueling operation. This is quite standard in the Air Force. Out of the times all the times I witnessed refueling, I never noticed chem or contrails coming from any of the aircraft.

I am thinking the 3rd plane you describe as disappearing was just out of range or was no longer spraying, so it would appear to have disappeared when in all likelihood it was still there too small to see from the distance.

NP, thanks for sharing!

BTW, I really like the side by side comparison you did at the 5:50+ mark of the video. That is the difference between chemtrails and contrails. Great work!
edit on 17-10-2011 by FusionInFL because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Hello my fellow ATS'ers...

I was astonished and amazed at all the Chemtrails I witness this day. I started to see odd things going on in the skies of Great Falls starting about 8-10months ago. I seen my first X-pattern right over a quiet neighborhood in the center of town ... I've also witnessed a contrail that looks like a missile contrail.

Chemtrailing seems to have really picked up here. Our rain levels have really picked up in the last year...we had so many floods this past spring...Which relieved most of Montana from a 15yr drought or better.

I hope you enjoy my video...

YouTube Chemtrails

edit on 6-10-2011 by tracehd1 because: (no reason given)
That YT vid was awesome! S&F...

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Propulsion

Wow....Tysm...you really touched my heart w/ that one line. I thought I caught compelling evidence and ATS made me feel like all my effort was for nothing. I see post w/ 1 pic of an X pattern and people are flocking to the post for yeas and neys....the point being they got support....I got like maybe 10 people that were interested and then of course the ones that thought I was full of it. Again.... I really thought this vid was so compelling ....how often does 1 catch a con and chem at the same time w/ multi other chems flying around?

Anyways...you made me feel like I did a good job of finding the evidence. As I said in my opening remarks.... I'm not saying their killing us or doing something bad...but all the evidence I've seen...something is going on!!!!! What?

Again...Tyty...you made my nite!

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

reply to post by Propulsion

Wow....Tysm...you really touched my heart w/ that one line. I thought I caught compelling evidence and ATS made me feel like all my effort was for nothing. I see post w/ 1 pic of an X pattern and people are flocking to the post for yeas and neys....the point being they got support....I got like maybe 10 people that were interested and then of course the ones that thought I was full of it. Again.... I really thought this vid was so compelling ....how often does 1 catch a con and chem at the same time w/ multi other chems flying around?

Anyways...you made me feel like I did a good job of finding the evidence. As I said in my opening remarks.... I'm not saying their killing us or doing something bad...but all the evidence I've seen...something is going on!!!!! What?

Again...Tyty...you made my nite!

You're welcome! I don't know why people didn't think much of it. There was a plethora (wow! there’s a word I don't use to often) of info in the vid. I guess some people just don't know a good thing when they see it. I was never big into the chemtrail thing, but your vid really shed a lot of light on the subject.

I saw a post yesterday Abovetopsecret. IMO; the whole thread was lacking everything. I just couldn't understand why it was up on the front page. I have to wonder who decides what is/is not a good thread here on ATS.

Any who, again....Great Thread!

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Then in that case.... You would see the patterns spread out and not in 1 particular area! X- marks the spot.
Again...I've lived here 10 yrs and know the routes....as well as grt falls int. airport maybe having 1 flight an hour. Schedule posted.

Your agruement is a good one for a smoke screen. Swamp gas and balloons. I've asked you the same question over and over concerning all the planes up in the air at the same time. Let's take the 2 that are flying side by side? I have never in my life seen that! Along w/ 2 different " contrails "

I wonder if NASA would brush over or add to a specific map or pic or graph to hide what should be in plain sight?

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Patents pending on Chemtrailing ....

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 30-4-2012 by tracehd1 because: Corr

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
....here is more patents on spraying .....this guy knows his stuff .....great thread!

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Yes I did...they turned and came back and also flew in a 3 sided box direction. I was running out of battery so I couldn't film the whole time it took them to finish. I've seem the same plane making an X pattern...

Not only that....in this video....it shows where 1plane either ran out of chemicals or turned it off. There's proof right there that they're spraying.....how does 1 planes contrail just disappear.....

If you really watch the video ...there's absolutely no way you can miss it if you're paying attention...

edit on 30-4-2012 by tracehd1 because: Add/

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
This video says it all

www.youtube.com...

Thanks to: www.abovetopsecret.com...&flagit=836607

edit on 2-5-2012 by tracehd1 because: Add

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Then in that case.... You would see the patterns spread out and not in 1 particular area! X- marks the spot.

You would see the patterns where the aircraft fly.

Again...I've lived here 10 yrs and know the routes....as well as grt falls int. airport maybe having 1 flight an hour. Schedule posted.

the nearby airport is pretty much irrelevant - there are aircraft flying too and from all sorts of destinations over your head.

Your agruement is a good one for a smoke screen. Swamp gas and balloons. I've asked you the same question over and over concerning all the planes up in the air at the same time. Let's take the 2 that are flying side by side? I have never in my life seen that! Along w/ 2 different " contrails "

I hope you are not suggesting that if you have never seen it therefore it never happens?

Skyvector has the route charts for the USA - click the "Charts" icon for a list of charts, and select "En-route Hi" to pick the chart covering Montana.

There are plenty of crossing routes.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Listen...I know what time flights from different areas went threw...I've studied the flight paths. My video is so compelling that you coming in here saying the same flipping thing about flight paths is ridiculous! I know the flights and times.

I video'd a chem and con side by side...I video'd a chem running out of spray or just turning them off. Unless you can deal w/ that I suggest you stop wasting both our times!
edit on 3-5-2012 by tracehd1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

This video says it all

If you think that video said it all, well then hold on to your hat because this thread says even more about your video and the info contained in your video...

It would be very helpful for you to examine prior threads about the whole chemtrail conspiracy as to then you may not post this type of video and consider it to be the proverbial Holy Grail.This video has been thoroughly discussed and seriously debunked.

This is a regular video that all chemtrail believers will post at least once.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

I watched your video and I seen it before....I seen it in it the post you were replying to. So, what does that tell me...

In my opinion this video supports Chemical Spraying of our atmosphere and it's all wrapped up tightly under Geo- Engineering. I did not need this video to convince me of what I was witnessing more and more and video taped. (Which was 3-4 chemtrail planes and 1 contrail plane. ) I really don't need to hear about flight paths w/ my evidence. I calculated time and flight path and not only that I caught a plane turning off or running out of spray...I actually witnessed it 2 times in that 1 1/2 hr time frame. That's a fact and not an opinion. Huge difference.

You did not click on the link in my post, which I feel supports my ever evolving theroy. By not clicking on my link that tells me that the only opinion your listening to is your own. You replied to my post but did not view all my evidence or you wouldn't have asked me to view that particular video.

That also tells me that your mind is made up and you could give a crap less what others are bringing to the table. You cant do that and claim to know what your talking about. You have to look at both sides and the material they present in order to have a well rounded, fact driven opinion.

After this blunder, whatever side your on you're not expanding your knowledge base or giving any Respect to what the other person is presenting. You're not listening and respecting others views...don't bother wasting my time anymore. There's plenty of other threads w/ far more flags that shouldn't mind hearing what you have to say...because apparently that's all you're doing...talking
edit on 6-5-2012 by tracehd1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Enjoyed your thread and the handy way you dealt with all comers. I, too, have been through the 'planes flying through overhead' in an area where it was not happening. In fact, looked at the flight roster together with the naysayers and saw that there were no flights because I was in an area that wasn't on the way to anywhere. That didn't seem to slow them down though because it's not about facts, it's about the urgency of denying observation lest we see government secrets and live to tell.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Well you obviously do not have a good grasp of what I was saying, because that video I put in my post was the video you said proved chemtrails exist.

You did not click on the link in my post, which I feel supports my ever evolving theroy. By not clicking on my link that tells me that the only opinion your listening to is your own. You replied to my post but did not view all my evidence or you wouldn't have asked me to view that particular video.

Obviously I did click on your link or else I wouldn't have known that was the video you were talking about now would I. I am guessing you decided to not look at the info I linked to or you would know that video was a joke.I did not ask you to view it I did however post it as I was using it in my reply to your link which was to this video.

That also tells me that your mind is made up and you could give a crap less what others are bringing to the table. You cant do that and claim to know what your talking about. You have to look at both sides and the material they present in order to have a well rounded, fact driven opinion.

First off if you want to prove something you need to provide actual scientific and real evidence of chemtrails actually existing. Posting videos from youtube of people looking at contrails and calling them chemtrails just doesn't do it,Sorry. If you want someone to have a fact based opinion then you need facts that chemtrails exist and as of yet that hasn't happened. But if you can provide the facts of them existing then please do so. And when I say facts that means fact of who and where these chemtrails are coming from, fact as to what they are chemically made of, and fact that they aren't normal contrails. That is the facts you need to provide if you want someone to have a fact based opinion because a true fact is they do not exist and the other fact is no one has proven the fact they do exist. That isn't an opinion that is a fact.

After this blunder, whatever side your on you're not expanding your knowledge base or giving any Respect to what the other person is presenting. You're not listening and respecting others views...don't bother wasting my time anymore. There's plenty of other threads w/ far more flags that shouldn't mind hearing what you have to say...because apparently that's all you're doing...talking

Blunder,what blunder are you talking about?
You may want to look at what I have posted in the other threads that are here about the subject of chemtrails and you will see that what I am talking about I can back up with verifiable proof, something chemtrail believers have a hard time doing. As far as flags I could care less about stars or flags that a thread has. I see you haven't really paid much attention to other threads on this subject,because if you looked at other threads in which I have posted in you would see I do bring the facts to support my replies unlike you and the chemtrail believers you are following. I suggest before you make assumptions you should get your facts straight.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Do people still think they're not spraying?

New Doc's w/ proof

What in the world are they spraying

Why in the world are they spraying

I don't know how much more factual proof people need, but those that strongly opposed our proof and warning's....

How you like us now....

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join