It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

demonic possesion of eastern yoga religions

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion
I am being serious i am not trying to troll you. I know that is broad to. Not like you can really prove it. I don't personally buy into the whole kundalini thing. Sounds like magic to me. And im pretty sure those truly well versed in things occult and esoteric truly know the power of magic.

There are differences between the prenatural and the supernatural, between the paranormal and the godly, between the demonic and the supreme, between magic and grace. Not everything non-christian is evil. The intended purpose of Kundalini cleansing is to drive out low energies. Claiming that its purpose is to bring in low energies (demons) is a gross falsehood.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by SOILDERSUNITEDFORCHRIST
these are people with deep devotion to yoga and are trying to release the kundalini(or sleeping serpent) believed to be in their inner spine.clearly a demonic spirit was summoned and they can feel it,short clip but shows a lil bit of the other side

www.youtube.com...

Or, this other side.
youtu.be...

youtu.be...

As far as I know, doing the "crazy chicken dance" doesn't release your Kundalini. The kundalini is your life force, flowing through your spine to the pineal gland, nothing demonic about it.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I'm taking both Kundalini and Hatha yoga, and have never seen anything like that before. I think those people were either on drugs, or over exaggerating . I've felt a little blissful during the class, but that was about it. I enjoy my yoga classes, it's great for the body, increases circulation, and I feel great and relaxed afterwards. I'm also a Christian, and I don't see anything wrong with doing yoga, or being a little spiritual.
edit on 7-10-2011 by ambient moon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

By not accepting and finally even having gratitude for these low energies i believe that you are denying your true self. Why would you deny a greater part of the being you help to create? Christian has nothing to do with it.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Insomniac

this is exactly what i am trying to do. eastern or western they are demonically possessed

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   

what you refer to as low energies.us Christians refer to as demonic spirits. there are no frequencies in the universe that you can ever reach to be truly enlightened. other wise the illuminist would have already achieved it. how can you be against the Illuminati or nwo and at the same time accept its doctrines?

i cant wait for world war 3

hard times usually bring out ones tru colors this is why i am so anxious. to see a world wide catastrophe(i know im a lil crazy)
please bow down before the almighty
edit on 8-10-2011 by SOILDERSUNITEDFORCHRIST because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   

this is exactly what i am trying to do. eastern or western they are demonically possessed

So you're here to preach/ convert? This should be in the religions forum. I strarted a thread about people like you...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Kundalini should be avoided at all costs. Very few people are ready for the Kundalini to be awakened, it can cause all sort of mental disorders. It takes years of right living and preparation.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally postd by el1jah
I do know involuntary 'shakings' are mentioned in the Yoga sutras of Patanjali, I have experienced this, but nothing like those folk.

el1jah, when you experienced 'shakings' did it seem like a good thing? I'm curious about yoga and buddhism and so forth, but being a quasi-Christian I have worries preventing me from exploring them.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
The most demonic religion on earth is WESTERN CHRISTIANITY that has murdered, destroyed, and enslaved more human beings than ALL the other cultures combined.

BTW these kinds of acts can be seen in any Pentecostal and many other Christian churches who claim to have the Holy spirit in them.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

these are people with deep devotion to yoga and are trying to release the kundalini(or sleeping serpent) believed to be in their inner spine.clearly a demonic spirit was summoned and they can feel it,short clip but shows a lil bit of the other side

www.youtube.com...

are you gonna now damn Moses for telling the israelites to raise a brazen serpent up on a staff if they were bitten by tiny flying fiery serpents like they were in the torah?

because that's the same thing.. raising the serpent shaped energy up the spine.. all 33 vertebrae.. all 33 degrees.. all 33 years of christ's life.. up the spine.. to the place of the skull.. (golgotha) ... where the kundalini energy blesses the third eyes (let thine eyes be single) ... the pineal gland... to open all 7 seals.. (nerve ganglia around endocrine glands) .."churches" or "chakras" ... maybe you should learn a bit more about the scientific aspects symbolized in all religious writings.. before you get all superstitious about demons and stuff...

just my opinion..

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by cloudyday

I would rather call it twitching, rather than shakings, it is quite subtle but I believe it is just the settling of energy, very simillar to the twitching that occurs before sleep.

in the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali

Grief, mental distress, tremor of the body, irregular breathing accompany non-retention of concentration
Concentration 1, 31

I think anything can happen without the right discipline and preparation, but most important, trust in the self or in God, if your intentions are just, and you are looking to find the truth, not for magical powers or just experience (which do have their part in this) there is nothing that can go wrong.

dont get sucked into the kundalini fear mongers, there are many books eg: Kundalini, Gopi Krishna, that talk of bad experiences with the kundalini. This is a natural element of our being, but it is powerful, so it needs to be respected like anything else. You hold the reigns!

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion
By not accepting and finally even having gratitude for these low energies i believe that you are denying your true self. Why would you deny a greater part of the being you help to create? Christian has nothing to do with it.

Why would you believe me to be denying lower energies? The mere perception of different energies does not constitute their denial.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

what you refer to as low energies.us Christians refer to as demonic spirits. there are no frequencies in the universe that you can ever reach to be truly enlightened. other wise the illuminist would have already achieved it. how can you be against the Illuminati or nwo and at the same time accept its doctrines?

i cant wait for world war 3

hard times usually bring out ones tru colors this is why i am so anxious. to see a world wide catastrophe(i know im a lil crazy)
please bow down before the almighty

You're a sick person to wish for WW3 where millions of people will most likely die horrible deaths. You're right, peoples true colors do show in hard times. Lucky for us, you've just shown yours. But it's okay, I'm sure your Christian God will forgive your bloodlust and desire for death.
Hypocrites.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

the fiery serpent was to heal from snake bites during the exodous, not to posses the individual and all they had to do is look upon it to be healed not to go in to a trance while naked. all of GODs divine interventions are instantaneous and require no occultic knowledge and no i will not damn Moses because it was a order from God, however God did seem to damb the israelites and put in the heart of king Hezekiah(6 century bc) to destroy the smake because they had chose to worship it .and the 33 degrees come from the 33 percent of the angels that fell with abaddon. not your vertebrates. i bet you are one of those who believes the Hebrews got their religion from the egyptians too right( the whole isis ra and el thing).no sir you been following false teachers (texe marrs right?) without questioning what they have to say.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by inforeal

i agree the difference is never naked or in such large groups.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SOILDERSUNITEDFORCHRIST

you obviously have it all figured out

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

im not here to push religion on anyone, im here to stand for my believes and and spread truth
if you are tired of people preaching to you stop clicking on threads that may seem to be religious.
the fact is we are not going nowhere until the luciferian new world order is here than we get raptured or beheded by the son of perdition(antichrist)even than we will still remain until revelation 19:11 comes to pass. either way well be in the presence of the almighty

"the heavens and the earth shall pass away but my word shall never pass"- The GOD of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by xEphon

yes. i m anxious to see the world end because in order for Christ's return this has to happen. and as a citizen of the world i can see we are headed there very soon. yes i do feel sorry for those who will perish. this is exactly why the bible warns you of what is to come,so you have time to give your life to Christ. it is up to you if you accept him or not, "for what is death but a gain if you are headed for everlasting glory" most Christians that have fear are insecure of their GOD and themselves.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by SOILDERSUNITEDFORCHRIST

Is desiring the end of the world and all the suffering that would involve actually compatible with christian ethics ? Think you need to go back and read the bible.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join