It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The other shade of shadow people,.. White!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I was going to ask in a recent thread"Shadow People Case Study" but I tend to fly so far under the radar I thought no one would see me unless I made a separate thread.

It was made apparent while reading that thread that everyone was seeing these "Shadow people" at an early age and that only certain people appear to have a propensity to experience them.

Now that's not saying that everyone can't, only that some people probably do not notice. I'm not knowledgeable about extrasensory abilities and all of that stuff so pardon my ignorance.

Anyway let me get to my point which comes in the form of a question.

I have heard of shadow people, but has anyone ever experienced the white form?
I have experienced shadow folk before, twice in fact I remember vividly.
However, since I was 5 years old until now I continuously see a white version of those same things.
People or something anthropomorphic in appearance that looks like it is wearing white robes. Well, white robes is totally subjective but it reminds me of that because it hides definite shape behind fuzzy whiteness.

Aside from the 2 times I saw legitimate shadow people, the majority are white or off white in color. Often times more than one at a single moment.

The most vivid I remember was when I was riding my bike home at night as a kid and 4 were pacing me.
During my whole child hood I kept telling my family that people were trying to get me.
I do not know enough about true shadow people to say how bold they are, but the white ones are quite open about showing themselves, and once my girlfriend saw it at the same time.
It was business as usual for me but freaked her out for years.

Anyone know about the white kind, and if so what they may represent?

No I did not get good vibes when they were around, rather I felt the need to run. Thats how my former girlfriend became so freaked out. I told her to stop, and not go any further because someone was behind the corner. We waited there maybe 30 to 45 minutes,and when we walked the opposite way and looked back it was peering out from around the corner,....Then stepped out completely as if to say, "Yeah you caught me, so what?"
Soon after we broke up go figure.

Thoughts opinions...I'm looking for some experienced people, You too zeroeffect, since your thread is what reminded me of this.
edit on 6-10-2011 by snowen20 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-10-2011 by snowen20 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I, for one, would think it rather nice if someone, anyone, like yourself, that seems to have these experiences, whether common, or not, were to carry around a camera at all times.
A camera that's modified for IR & UV would probably be a plus.

I have never seen anything that could ever be attributed to any kind of spookiness; no ghosts, no aliens, no angels, no UFOs, no MIBs, weird animals, Bigfoot, the Flying Spaghetti Monster, etcetera.
I certainly wouldn't mind if I had. Hell, I'd take a booty probing AND the implant if that's what it took to meet a real live alien from outer space or whatever they are that are suppose to be zipping around in flying saucers.

I can thus only speculate, if I were to speculate, but, I'll spare you the agony of any kind of additional silliness I might invent for the sake of speculative silliness.

Whatever the case. Good luck, and all best.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by snowen20

I too have experienced the "white shadows" and though it was MUCH less frequently then the "dark shadow people", they to seemed to induce a sense of either anger or "negativity" in me. It was almost as if they were using the "and even the dark one, can came bearing the shape of an Angel of Light" adage. Whatever/Whomever they are, you are correct they don't seem to care who sees them and if they are playing games with you, trust your instincts and literally tell them to "go to hell"!

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by nineix

I feel you.
Carrying around a camera is a good idea but it's kind of like carrying one around for the possibility that you will catch a dog popping corn on an open fire.

Plus when these events happen it is not like I have a lot of time. Sometimes and mostly I suppose it is more like I see one dart past, and when I dare to check it out the room it went into there is nothing there.
Unfortunately they, or whatever it is is not working in my favor. But I do wish I could get one.
Strange thing is that they are not that big of a deal to me like they are to people who see them.

I for one would live to see a real and obvious UFO, I'm still waiting and as such I have my doubts.....But then again Im in a similar situation. Moreover if I did take a picture I'm willing to bet my life it would be blurry and ambiguous as hell.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by scrtenigma
reply to post by snowen20

I too have experienced the "white shadows" and though it was MUCH less frequently then the "dark shadow people", they to seemed to induce a sense of either anger or "negativity" in me. It was almost as if they were using the "and even the dark one, can came bearing the shape of an Angel of Light" adage. Whatever/Whomever they are, you are correct they don't seem to care who sees them and if they are playing with you, trust your instincts and literally tell them to "go to hell"!

Roger that.

The feelings they leave me with are like people who see in a dream. They are there but not, they have no definite features, but are never the less there.
Since I was young it is like I have I am being circled, and as I get older the circle is closing getting smaller.
I don't like where this is leading.
I have avoided them well enough but I remember when I was young the shock of them being....REAL...and having to wrap my mind around that fact.
I thought it was a mental problem until my girlfriend flipped smooth out. That was a shock for me.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowen20
reply to post by nineix

.... Moreover if I did take a picture I'm willing to bet my life it would be blurry and ambiguous as hell.

Understood, but, though it very well may feel like hunting for the Lochness Monster in the middle of the desert, having that butterfly net handy, or close by could prove useful.

Sure, you'll probably have tons of crappy photos, and even if you were to capture something definitive, over-analytic idiots like myself wouldn't believe it, have 15 dozens of different ways to 'debunk' it, and the meaner ones will probably laugh at you calling you names. As for those that are open, or already believers, well, you could take pictures of anything, say it's Abe Lincoln's ghost doing finger cuffs with Marylin Monroe an JFK and, well, there's a higher liklihood of them believing you.

Whatever the case, pictures are fun. If you are having legitimate personal experiences and interaction with something possibly interesting, you may very well have an edge other photographers (like myself) would be keenly envious of. You get photoshop effects naturally! Use it to your advantage. Make art. Something.

edit on 6-10-2011 by nineix because: thinking faster than typing and missing words. fixed.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by nineix

I'll buy a digital camera tomorrow.
I live in a tropical country now, I moved here from the states. There are a lot of mosquito that get in and bite my feet while I sit at the computer, as well as wherever I go in my house.

I make it a POINT to keep insect spray literally with in fast reach or in my hand continuously. Unfortunately, I can't even accomplish that.

So keeping my camera on me, much less open and ready for action.........Man, this is gonna be a fiasco.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

something anthropomorphic in appearance

I've seen a girl turn into a cat (with witnesses) does that count?

the transition was a sort of grey colour. I've seen shadows too and this wasn't that. its been a few years since I've seen anything on this kind of par.

ed: if you think i'm joking or was under the influence of something you are sadly mistaken, me and said witnesses described the girls clothes to make sure we wern't seeing things and both our descriptions matched down to colour detail.
edit on 6/10/2011 by whatsinaname because: (no reason given)

ed: IR camera's are all well and good but old walkman's with radio can pick up EMF when you set the frequency to static, test by putting it close to a monitor screen you should be able to hear the static bouncing off the device. ghost hunters always go on about using a pricy magnetic meter but that should work in a pinch. remember silent hill =) its probably best not to remember silent hill actually..
edit on 6/10/2011 by whatsinaname because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by whatsinaname

I don't doubt you, because I can't, at least not after my encounters if that is what you can call them.
As far as being under the influence of chemicals,...Nope, because for the longest time I thought I had some kind of weird imbalance. No, it's as real as anything else, but what can you do?

I just don't want them to touch me, it will probably kill me. I'm half joking,....Sorta.

Anyway I will try the recording with my MP3.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I've had experience with both types. Although, it is always the "dark" ones that fill me with a sense of terror. The "light" ones have always offered comfort.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
My son in law and I seen one move from the living room door to the kitchen door a few months ago. I thought it was my daughter initially, although it moved faster than a human would walk. It looked like a blurry white figure. It didnt seem to be aware of us, as if it was just doing its own thing. I can understand now where the idea of ghosts with a white sheet over their head comes from as in my memory that's how it looks. That's the only time I've seen a white one. I think it's here a lot, just not visible. Lots of us have been aware of a presence many times and the living room door open and closes often on it's own.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by DutyPaidinFool

I have problems with my living room door too. It's opened by itself on several occasions, even after I locked it and double checked it!

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
When I was a very small child, about aged two to four or five, I used to feel goosebumps and a chill and I knew I could look up and around and I would see a being that was man shaped but looked like a white star glide across the room and disappear through the walls. It didn't matter if I was alone or in the company of my parents, the thing would show up and pass through. I was the only one who ever saw or sensed it. It had two tufts or points on top of its head roughly shaped like a horned owl's horns. I've never seen it past early childhood. It didn't seem malevolent or interested much in us, but I'd always get the shivers and my hair would stand on end right before I would see it. I think I might have felt a sort of small shock, kind of like later when I was an adult coming off of Zoloft and getting those little zaps that accompany that sort of experience. It was forty years ago so it's hard for me to remember precisely how those sightings made me feel. I kind of remember it seeming to pause and observe us but the thing didn't have eyes, it was like a reverse shadow all white and bright, so I could not tell much about what it was seeing, if anything. Even now I don't know if it was truly a paranormal experience or just another trick of a young mind growing and developing and processing sensory input.

new topics

top topics

join