It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pardon Me But...There's Something Wrong With Steve Jobs' Death...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I wouldn't call this a conspiracy but more so that Steve Job's had strong conviction with the law suit againts Sumsung nothing more nothing less, if he just died all of a sudden then there might be something there but it was a long bout with cancer i see no foul here but i'v been wrong before.

link   
reply to post by Gab1159

Your theory might last only until they release his body's pic within the coffin. But if his family makes something like a closed crematory ceremony, with no public/media access, SOOOO....

link   
reply to post by Andre Neves

That pic made me realize, what was rumored and what I believe. Steve had Aids? Maybe?

'
edit on 5-10-2011 by Buford2 because: (no reason given)

link   
This is the perfect time to really bring up the dangers of cancer treatment methods.

Go to Google, and type in "Chemotherapy" or "Radiation therapy" and "Danger". Enjoy the reading, and please think twice about these things before you just automatically jump on them when it's not absolutely necessary.

Sometimes it may be safer to fight the cancer through other methods, and these treatments should be reserved for the most necessary of cases.

Also the training and education of the folks operating these machines is beginning to show weakness, if people are going to try to justify using this crap they need to make sure these folks are trained properly!

And keep in mind the Reason why they always say it's "experimental".

Far too many people just jump right into this stuff without even weighing the risks vs benefits nor do they consider if it's even absolutely necessary.

And it's insanely expensive. You can pay hundreds of thousands of dollars eventually.
Why waste all of these resources fighting the inevitable anyways? I just dont get it. This whole system is backwards.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

as far as i know pancreatic cancer is one of the worst types you can get. not to many people live through that fight. and yes you can be fine 1 day and the next be toppled over with pain from your head to your toes.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gab1159
Hey guys,

You've probably all heard that Steve Jobs deceased today, so I'm not gonna break the news for ya...

However, there's something that rings odd to me regarding this whole situation.

It appears that exactly a week ago, Steve Jobs was fighting Samsung in Court. He was there, fighting a corporation.

Now I must first say I don't know much about cancers, but his has me wondering. I would think that a week prior to a cancer death, you wouldn't have the necessary energy to fight a big fat corporation and their lawyers in court...Am I wrong? I mean, he's been suffering from this cancer for months now, and we all know how tough it is to the body. I've seen some people slowly die from cancer, and from my personal experience, all I can say is that there is no way these people would have had the necessary energy to fight someone in court.

Is there something odd with his oh so sudden death? Maybe someone can help me here?

As I said, I don't know much about cancer and how fast it can kill.

Now here's another thing. Apple just announced there new iPhone, the iPhone 4GS. It's not even an iPhone 5. Of course, they will be making less money, because people won't feel this sudden urge to buy the new coolest toy in town...

What if (and I'm only saying what if) Steve Jobs announced his death to skyrocket the sells? I mean, in a world full of conspiracies, it can't be impossible. Apple is still an evil corporation (even though they work on their image, a corporation can't be number 1 if they're not dirty with the public), and very greedy (can't prove me wrong on this one). After all, that's exactly what happened once MJ died, his albums did sell like crazy!

I'm not saying that's what happened, but I'm just saying that hid odd death could be something that makes conspiracy theorists such as me go wondering...

How do you feel about this?

Pure and simple Steve was a 'driven' person...that's what makes people like him successful right till the end....belief, stoicism, pure sheer unadulterated dedication...long hours...and focuussed...coupled with the intellect and neccesaary study RIP Steve....x

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpunGCake
reply to post by Gab1159

as far as i know pancreatic cancer is one of the worst types you can get. not to many people live through that fight. and yes you can be fine 1 day and the next be toppled over with pain from your head to your toes.

He had tons of dough so he could have been dabbling in all types of strange new experiments.

Here is an interesting one, Tavera for Advanced Pancreatic Cancer

Tarceva in combination with gemcitabine is prescribed for patients with advanced-stage pancreatic cancer whose cancer has spread, grown, or cannot be surgically removed, and who have not received previous chemotherapy.

Now look down the list of all the organs in your body this drug can destroy.

Is it worth it? Why risk destroying 10 organs to save 1?

Possible effects on the veins and heart
Patients taking Tarceva plus gemcitabine were more likely to experience bleeding and clotting problems such as heart attack or stroke.

edit on 5-10-2011 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
This is the perfect time to really bring up the dangers of cancer treatment methods.

Go to Google, and type in "Chemotherapy" or "Radiation therapy" and "Danger". Enjoy the reading, and please think twice about these things before you just automatically jump on them when it's not absolutely necessary.

Sometimes it may be safer to fight the cancer through other methods, and these treatments should be reserved for the most necessary of cases.

Also the training and education of the folks operating these machines is beginning to show weakness, if people are going to try to justify using this crap they need to make sure these folks are trained properly!

And keep in mind the Reason why they always say it's "experimental".

Far too many people just jump right into this stuff without even weighing the risks vs benefits nor do they consider if it's even absolutely necessary.

And it's insanely expensive. You can pay hundreds of thousands of dollars eventually.
Why waste all of these resources fighting the inevitable anyways? I just dont get it. This whole system is backwards.

Yes, if I ever get a cancer, I will not try to fight it through these disgusting techniques. I believe in the power of Marijuana, which has been proven many times to be a cancer cure, or at least, a substance that shields you against this terrible condition.

Thanks for your input!

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

Agreed, haha.

Nature offers many avenues and solutions. And often times much safer alternatives with far less adverse effects and lower death rates.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
His family didnt think it odd. They knew. He knew. We on the other hand...didnt have to until it happened. Nothing strange here. Only your suspicions. He worked until the end. And probably in great pain and discomfort.
R.I.P.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

First time poster- had to say something about this as I am wayyyy too into Pancreatic Cancer awareness

I was raised by my grandparents my whole life.....when i was 19 my grandfather (father in every sence of the word) got sick...... we found out after a biopsy that he had pancreatic cancer..... my grandfather DIED 29 DAYS- diagnosis to DEATH... only 29 days!!!!!! my grandfather's cancer had spread to his liver, there was no hope.....

My grandmother,his wife and my mother again in every sence of the word, 8 years later was also diagnosed with pancreatic cancer..... she was a candidate for surgery (whipple surgery) which from what i learned is one of the MOST COMPLICATED, EXTENSIVE surgeries out there, i was told ALMOST as complex as brain surgery.... my grandmother survived 8+ hour surgery and the tumor was removed.... 3 weeks after surgery, she ended up with MRSA staph infection..... she died.....

THIS cancer is absolutely THE WORST CANCER IN THE WORLD......there is no hope there is no cure and there is no happy endings... so please DON"T underestimate this disease.

I am so happy for his family that they were able to have these last 8 years with Steve..... 8 years is a MIRACLE to have survived this long.... they are very lucky to have had that extra time with him....cause most of us family members don't have that luxury, usually 3-6 months from diagnosis to death.... remember Michael Landon anyone????

anyways.... this disease HURTS.. i watched both my grandparents (and Steve through pictures and tv) wither away.... and even though they might not have said it much, trust me, there is SO MUCH PAIN associated with this cancer, unbearable! you can't eat, you get Jaundice, you ache all over.... the good thing is that they are no longer in pain... and that's what matters....

Steve Jobs unfortunately lost his long courageous battle with pancreatic cancer.... please don't underestimate with powerful disease by saying it might not be true, because unfortunately for those of us who have witnessed first hand, we all know too well how true this sad sad news really is......

I hope if anything... that Steve's passing can bring more awareness, funding, and research to this the fastest killing cancer known to man....... PANCREATIC CANCER........

RIP STEVE JOBS......

www.pancan.org

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by knightsofcydonia

realisticaly

link   
you're suggesting that his death is either faked or was part of some murderous conspiracy in order to a) avoid a lawsuit or b) boost apple sales through sentimentality? I think maybe he was suffering from pancreatic cancer and never fully recovered, resigned as CEO because he knew he was not fit to run the company anymore due to his illness, ran into the legal battle which drained his energy, and died.

link   
This is not really surprising, as the nature of Cancer, combined with the treatments.

For those who have and do suffer from his disease, their body wears down. The treatments are serious enough to damage the body as well, in an attempts to destroy the cancer cells themselves. If he was going through a trial, the stress, combined with the cancer, and the treatments, would pretty much wipe any person out. I am surprised he lasted this long, so there really is nothing fishy about the time of his death.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I saw my uncle die last November in one week from cancer. The week before he was up and walking around talking, then they stopped all of the meds as he was in stage IV and boom next week he is gone. You never know, that's what I say and I live day to day in my world.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

Well, it depends. My Uncle went into a doctors office one day, was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer (I believe) and died the very next day. From what I understand (I live 3000 miles away) he was up and mobile the day before. So, I think it just takes you when it takes you.

And my Uncle died last month.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

I admire that your Dad was able to pass away thinking something positive. I would love for my loved ones to remember my last words as I love you. (please do not take this the wrong way, I just think showing your love for someone is a better way to go then, say, screaming horribly - there is really not a nice way for me say something like this, but I am trying).

Anyway, I am sorry that your Dad passed. I wish, when my Grandfather passed, I was there to hear him say that. That would be a good memory

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I have never been a Steve Jobs fan. His proprietary business model drives me insane.

However,

I have been reading some of his better known quotes tonight and I have discovered a new and greater respect for him. Still not a fan, but I can better understand him and his motives. I know this: one quote I read claimed that his contributions to the world will live on for generations. Even I will quickly add that I think his effect on humanity and technology will more likely be never ending.

More to your point, I work in hospice, which means that every one of our thousands of patients all over the country for the last 12 years were dying. Steve Jobs was initially diagnosed with a particularly nasty form of cancer, and it is my humble opinion that without his finances he would have been gone much, much earlier. To be sure, cancer doesn't seem to have any rules and if it does, it changes them according to its own whims. The vast majority of the patients we have been privileged to serve have had cancer, and there is nothing good about it whatsoever that I can think of. Having said that, I should clarify that if you or someone you know or love is diagnosed with it, take every advantage of every moment you have with them. There truly is no timetable once this thing is diagnosed, and the ones we think will be quick many times are not and vice-versa. In fact perhaps the most predictable thing about it is that it is almost never predictable. Finally, be sure to avail yourself or your loved ones of the best care you can find. Even if there is no insurance, proper care can be found and it can make an unbelievable difference. Certainly the distinction between suffering and peaceful.

I suspect Steve Jobs managed to cheat death far longer than others without his personal monetary means would have and by no means do I begrudge him for that. Possibly, the medical community may even be able to grow or learn something from his example or experience in some way. I add my condolences to all who are affected, and especially hope his was as peaceful a passing as it has been reported.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by hartbeat
reply to post by Gab1159

First time poster- had to say something about this as I am wayyyy too into Pancreatic Cancer awareness

I was raised by my grandparents my whole life.....when i was 19 my grandfather (father in every sence of the word) got sick...... we found out after a biopsy that he had pancreatic cancer..... my grandfather DIED 29 DAYS- diagnosis to DEATH... only 29 days!!!!!! my grandfather's cancer had spread to his liver, there was no hope.....

My grandmother,his wife and my mother again in every sence of the word, 8 years later was also diagnosed with pancreatic cancer..... she was a candidate for surgery (whipple surgery) which from what i learned is one of the MOST COMPLICATED, EXTENSIVE surgeries out there, i was told ALMOST as complex as brain surgery.... my grandmother survived 8+ hour surgery and the tumor was removed.... 3 weeks after surgery, she ended up with MRSA staph infection..... she died.....

THIS cancer is absolutely THE WORST CANCER IN THE WORLD......there is no hope there is no cure and there is no happy endings... so please DON"T underestimate this disease.

I am so happy for his family that they were able to have these last 8 years with Steve..... 8 years is a MIRACLE to have survived this long.... they are very lucky to have had that extra time with him....cause most of us family members don't have that luxury, usually 3-6 months from diagnosis to death.... remember Michael Landon anyone????

anyways.... this disease HURTS.. i watched both my grandparents (and Steve through pictures and tv) wither away.... and even though they might not have said it much, trust me, there is SO MUCH PAIN associated with this cancer, unbearable! you can't eat, you get Jaundice, you ache all over.... the good thing is that they are no longer in pain... and that's what matters....

Steve Jobs unfortunately lost his long courageous battle with pancreatic cancer.... please don't underestimate with powerful disease by saying it might not be true, because unfortunately for those of us who have witnessed first hand, we all know too well how true this sad sad news really is......

I hope if anything... that Steve's passing can bring more awareness, funding, and research to this the fastest killing cancer known to man....... PANCREATIC CANCER........

RIP STEVE JOBS......

www.pancan.org

It is an honor to have you as a first time poster on my thread.

Thanks for this post, very informative since I know next to nothing on pancreatic cancer!

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
im sorry but that's a terrible conspiracy, fake his death to boost the next generation of iphones...

Another conspiracy could be that jobs fakes his death but is a powerful man who has attained immortality

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join