It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Meterorite brings calls to 911 center in Cumberland Md!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Possible Meteorite brings calls to 911 center in Cumberland Md. Says Cumberland Times News..Nemerous 911 calls in Allegany and Mineral Counties at 4:22 AM, Tuesday..Apparently stemmed from a meteorite passing through the area..People saw a flash of brightened light that lit up the whole sky and herd a boom....times-news.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
spoted this earlyer, I think its related.

hisz.rsoe.hu...

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by eeks4
Possible Meteorite brings calls to 911 center in Cumberland Md. Says Cumberland Times News..Nemerous 911 calls in Allegany and Mineral Counties at 4:22 AM, Tuesday..Apparently stemmed from a meteorite passing through the area..People saw a flash of brightened light that lit up the whole sky and herd a boom....times-news.com...

I live only 3 hours from there..Wish I could of seen it..here is another link..times-news.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatsinaname
spoted this earlyer, I think its related.

hisz.rsoe.hu...

Yea thank you..I looked for it before i posted it but couldn't find anything on it what so ever..Even checked a couple of different ways....Thank you so much

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

What i dont understand is that the NASA conference said that there was really nothing going on for us to worry about and a whole lot of people are seeing these rocks falling..Can someone explain this to me?

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
time to go meteorite hunting you can get big bucks for them

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by JaxJoey

That would be so so cool..I most diffidently can use the money..Its been so so cloudy here that you can not see anything what so ever if it was coming or passing

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by JaxJoey

That would be so so cool..I most diffidently can use the money..Its been so so cloudy here that you can not see anything what so ever if it was coming or passing

Check this out..Had no idea what so ever..The Draconid Meteor Shower might be fantasize in 2011..On the night of October 8 2011 or a wash out..A astronomer predicted that the draconids might produce a spurt of 1,000 metrosearthsky.org... per hour for a brief window of time..

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

Now how come NASA said nothing about this..Man,

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

reply to post by eeks4

What i dont understand is that the NASA conference said that there was really nothing going on for us to worry about and a whole lot of people are seeing these rocks falling..Can someone explain this to me?

Some feel that Nibiru is pushing a debris field ahead of it and has one with it. Elenin was at point.

Some say Nibiru is a hoax. Read "Nibiru Final Update" and decide for yourself.---------------------

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

Here is another link talking about the meteor shower on Oct 8 2011......had no idea what so ever...www.space.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmamaknows

reply to post by eeks4

Some feel that Nibiru is pushing a debris field ahead of it and has one with it. Elenin was at point.

Some say Nibiru is a hoax. Read "Nibiru Final Update" and decide for yourself.---------------------

ok ill try to find it..man oh man..I dreamed about 5 years ago about this happening..and now it is..had no idea though...my God...Time to go home i hope to heaven..Yea!!!

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

More fuel for the elenin theorists.

Maybe its the remains of the broken up elenin, and now maybe its skeleton is our danger, not the comet itself.

Who knows, but all i know, there is ALOT of action above our heads at the moment with satalite's, CME's, meteor's.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wolvo
reply to post by eeks4

More fuel for the elenin theorists.

Maybe its the remains of the broken up elenin, and now maybe its skeleton is our danger, not the comet itself.

Who knows, but all i know, there is ALOT of action above our heads at the moment with satalite's, CME's, meteor's.

Yea..Seem kind of odd to me..Well cant wait until Oct 8 to see if and what i can see...Ya know when i had my dream 5 years ago about this it was moving north east towards Wash.D.C or New York..Any way it was close enough to create a huge flash of light like a nuke went off.In my dream my daughter and i went to heaven but the comet or what every you want to call it didn't hit our neighbor hood..Can one of these Meteors be really big??

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

Nobody is really on tonight..here is more on the meteor shower.....www.accuweather.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Sweet, meteor shower is just after midnight Sunday here in Asia, just hope the skies are clear and the moon is not too bright. Gonna have a bowl of popcorn and my camera at the ready just in case.

edit on 4-10-2011 by buskey because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I know some one who lives in MD, and we discuss things daily that are reported on the news (that he watches), compared to the information I get here at ATS...he never mentioned this. I am assuming that this was not on the local news (at least not yesterday). I will ask him tomorrow if he'd heard about this...I doubt it though.

Good find

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by summer5

I'm in MD but not Cumberland. Unfortunately I don't follow local news anymore at least not on tv. So this thread is the first I've heard of it. I look forward to seeing if your friend has anything to report.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

What I don't understand is, when someone calls 911 about a meteor, what do they think 911 is going to do about it?

Do they expect the 911 operator to call the fire department so they can turn on their firehose and aim it in the sky and try to spray the meteor? I don't get it.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
A bit strange that i saw the biggest "shooting star" monday night.I did post on another thread saying i had seen a comet....i meant meteor lol duh.I am in Edinburgh and even though it was cloudy i could still see the size and it go right across the sky.
Too many of these lately to be coincidence.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join