It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A very weird interview from Hank Williams Jr.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

So I just thought I'd share this because it gave me a chuckle and relates to politics. Why did Fox even let him on as a political corespondent? I don't think Fox thinks before they do things.

I mean comparing Obama to Hitler? I know Obama isn't the best and some of the policies of the Obama administration are horrible but is he Hitler bad? I'm not so sure.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
How many people has Obama killed so far?

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I think Hank was drunk. Drunk and clueless. Too bad he
lost his job over it though. Other celebrities have said far worse
with little or no consequences.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
You could walk barefoot through that gene pool.

Why does anyone care what Hank thinks.

Hank doesn't even know what Hank thinks.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Now I don't have to hear country music at the beginning of Monday night football.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Thanks op ...that was hilarious ....I love ats as I come across posts that make you go hmm and oh yea and some are very tragic as well as sad ...but I thank you for the giggle my belly experienced ....peace

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Yeah, He reminds me of a guy I went to school with that burnt out a lot of brain cells from drinking too much beer...

The funniest part of this HWj interview is, He came out with a press release that said "Fox twisted my words"!

The only thing they said was "That's only two" when he made his Three stooges comment. (Too Funny!]

I wonder if He, Charley Daniels and Ted Nugent are going to go on tour together?

They are all on about the same level...

top topics

join