It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hoping someone has had a similar experience

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amanda5
You need to get your girlfriend out of the house - the house is where it is entering her - where it found her.
Even just sit her outside - get someone to watch she does not wander off - tie her to a chair - whatever it takes.
As was stated earlier - get everything related to evil out of the house. Break things - smash them - tear paper - ruin everything - be sincere when you are doing it - you need to do the cleaning out for you as well.
Salt everywhere and burn incense - don't stress if you cannot find sage. Leave lights on continually.
The most important thing is to eradicate fear. Her fear - whether conscious or subconscious is the entry point.
You need to show no fear & get her to a Priest or appropriate person who has dealt with this before.
God must be present - not to be confused with religion - God - Love - Peace - Become EVERYTHING that is the opposite of evil - be sincere.

I always take issue with people trying to fix something when they have no idea what they are dealing with. Let me address this point by point.

Getting her out of the house may or may not do any good. It could do more harm than good. You don't know where the entity(or if there is an entity) found her and where it initially entered her. Tie her up? It isn't even established that she needs to be outside of the home, nor has it been established that an entity exists, she could be mentally ill. Encouraging anyone to tie someone up and hold them against their will is ignorant.

Get everything evil outside the house? Smash it, burn it or destroy it? Once again there is no point in destroying possessions without understanding what's causing the issue. If she isn't mentally ill there could be a charm in the house preventing the entity from taking full control. There could be an object tied to this situation. Destroying it could cause more issues than leaving it. Evil? It hasn't been established that the entity is evil. There is true evil but in many cases evil is simply a perception. But without a real grasp of the situation this is more bad advice and at the least it's wasteful and unproductive.

Salt, incense, burn sage and leave the lights on? Really? Does anyone honestly believe a demon can't cross a line of salt? Salt has it's place in some rituals but by itself has little to no effect on an entity of any consequence. Without knowing what you are dealing with you may be assisting it with some of these suggestions. YOu may also be showing it disrespect and aggravating the situation. Sage. Fantastic if your dealing with a displaced weak human spirit. Again, on anything of consequence it's relatively useless. Could be like shooting an angry grizzly bear with a paintball gun, your going to piss it off and get mauled. Or maybe nothing happens. Leaving the lights on accomplishes nothing on anything I've ever encountered. Know yourself know your enemy. The exterminator inspects your house before he sprays to kill pests. He has to know what pests to treat for.

Show no fear and get a priest. 1st off it's church policy to treat every possession case as a mental illness initially. If the para-natural is established per Church criteria every entity is treated as a Christian Demon. So again this may do nothing, waste time or aggravate the entity making matters worse. The church uses less than a handful of charismatics in the exorcism process. They are rarely put into play. And when they are your typically looking at them after months of failed exorcism. And only if the person is of enough value for them to acknowledge a flaw in doctrine. Eliminate fear? Why? Fear is healthy. You should be scared of this. Your dealing with a psychotic wife or a prechristian demon who has shown a willingness to physically harm you and possibly your kids. You should be scared. Not being afraid is arrogant. This creature doesn't feed off fear, anything capable of possessing a human vessel doesn't need to feed off a basic emotion, it's evolved past that long ago.

God must be present, not to be confused with religion. LOL, you told him to get a priest, that is religion. Become the opposite of evil. Just for reference most cases of possession deal with pious individuals. People so good a demon relished the chance to corrupt them and destroy the faith of those around them. That's a religion oriented demonic entity. You've got something that is most likely much older and much stronger that simply wants to manifest on this realm. He needs a vessel with enough spiritual pressure to contain his essence. God-Love-Peace I haven't seen God exhibit much love and peace in any major religious work. He's a kid with an ant farm. God isn't going to help your wife. And you being any of that stuff isn't going to help.

We need to identify if it's mental illness or a malevolent entity. THen identify the origin of the entity. Then treat the infection intelligently.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJM8507
First you MUST remove all occult items from your home. These entities tend to attach themselves to a book, or item, especially those used in ritual. You have to REMOVE ALL of them. I would even suggest dragons, horror movies, everything. As it can and will attach to anything like that. Don't know why but they do and for those spiritually sensitive they appear as a thick black fog/smog that hovers around these objects. Then do the following once the items are OUT of the house.

1. White Sage burnt throughout the house. The good stuff, if possible find a local native American that sells it, if not just order off eBay.
2. Real Sea Salt barrier, thickly laid, around the house. A mix of the large granules and the fine granules but it has to be REAL, if possible, NATURAL unrefined sea salt. If it is refined it may still be okay. Not just a sprinkle either, an unbroken line, around the foundation of our house outside. I'd suggest buying a 5lb bag of the stuff.
3. Anointed oil on all the windows and doors. You may even pour a sprinkle of it around the foundation of your house near the sea salt on your home as well.
4 .Bibles in each of the rooms of the house (you can get free ones from your local Gideons). If possible, have a local genuinely spiritual/gifted/annointed individual bless the bibles.
5. Loud Christian Music, the hardcore worship type played in the house
6. Go around the house and sincerely, and mean it, rebuke it. Say "In the name of Jesus, by his blood, I rebuke you and cast you out."

Do this for as long as it takes, and make sure the music is played loud, and in repeat, nonstop when you aren't home. The stuff that really works is the ones where folks are singing and speaking in tongues, etc.

If you can, once you've done all that, I would highly suggest you go to your local Pentecostal / Assembly of God charismatic churches or any prophetic/prophesy churches and appeal to the pastor. They tend to like this sort of thing and will send a "Team" to your house to pray, cleanse, and scream to rebuke the spirits.

This WILL work, but if you get back into the occult or bring any of those items into the house it literally punctures a hole in your home's protection and it symbolically is an invitation for the entity to return.

Let me know how it goes.
edit on 3-10-2011 by DJM8507 because: (no reason given)

You exaggerate. You say "This will work". Then let me know how it goes. Why? If you know it will work? Refine sea salt mat still be ok. You said it works then a maybe.

A prayer team from a Pentacostal church, loud christian rock music, a spice rack and Jesus. Can't forget the recording of the people speaking tongues, it really works! I've never heard such nonsense.

You suggest he gets a priest which means you have some appreciation for the Catholics in matters like this. Even in the Holy See, they know that exorcism through Christ isn't a cure all for all brands of possession. This is why they have always used and still used charismatic exorcists to supplement their forces. Jesus was a charismatic exorcist himself. He didn't remove demons via ritual but through spiritual pressure.

Her mental fitness must be established 1st. If that is established then what type of entity needs to be established. Then the identity of the entity itself and any background information needs to be discovered. Only then should an attempt be made to remove it. Odds are a Christian demon wouldn't attach itself to your wife considering your background. If it is a christian demon by some miracle then we can treat it with an appropriate agent of the church. With Satansgift's particular religious persuasion encourage him to attempt to cast it out through christian means himself is a poor idea.

No offense to DJM but one of his 1st pieces of advice gets you convicted of kidnapping. THen he wants you to throw out and destroy a bunch of your stuff for no reason. If someone suggested those things to me I'd doubt the rest of their advice as well.

Eliminate the conventional. Mental Illness. Figure out what is attacking her. Figure out who is attacking her. Figure out why and how. Then we work on stopping it. Use your common sense. Figure this out like any other problem. And don't do anything reckless to exacerbate the situation.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
I know this situation is hard for you but just to play devil's advocate (No pun intended.) Why don't you just ask it's name and what it wants?Sure demons generally want the damnation of all humanity and the destruction of the world but is it possible it has some greater meaning to it? I mean of all the people this thing could posses , it picked her. Obviously she could''ve summoned it , but we don\'t know at this point , aren't you curious about what it's like on the other side? I''m just talking about myself here but If I personally founded a demon inside somebody , I'd ask it some questions. How the after life works , what it's like in hell , how are demons reproduced and created? Right now , Your girlfriend is an open book on the nature of supernatural. Again , Obviously you need to get it out of her but I would recommend asking it some questions first. Just out of human curiosity.

Plus , I think Demons only get more powerful when you try to fight them. I imagine that if you ignore them , they might go away. I\'ve heard they feed on negative energy. So if you\'re just postive and friendly to them they might become weak.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
DrJay1975 - have you ever seen what a possession can do? Ever assisted with the lifting of an earthbound spirit?
I gave clear concise instructions - with first hand knowledge and experience as a motive.

You exaggerate my words - tying her to a chair - I did not say restrain her/handcuff her - you read what the gentleman wrote in his thread - she has strength that belies her physical form. Allowing her to wander off in a world full of people like you - that would would only add to the situation.

Your comments suggest to me you have never witnessed or experienced anything like that described in this thread and I hope you never have to. You sound like you want to diagnose mental illness because that is all you know.

While I respect your opinion - if,as I suspect is correct - you have never witnessed anything like possession by an earthbound Spirit - you will learn very quickly how very real it is and it has absolutely nothing to do with mental illness. Evil is not a tangible disease that can be diagnosed and treated.

Much Peace...

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I will be updating either later tonight or tomorrow and DR.Jay I was hoping you'd reply to this. I will PM you later. Sorry for my delays in writing my computer crashed, then somehow power outages have been happening lately.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SatansGift

Hmm, your name is SatansGift so you must believe in Satan. Just wondering. How do you know Satan is real and not made up by the Church?? Have you spoken to or seen him? Who told you that he was real? What was his name in older civilizations/cultures??

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Big Chief

There is no proof there is a Satan, just like there is no proof there is anything out there besides what we see with our own two eyes. As for Satan in different cultures Ancient Egypts version of Satan could easily be Set, While for Islam you could say it's Shaitan, While the Hindus you could place Satan as King Ravana, for Buddhists it could be Mara, for the Persians it would be Ahriman, and the list goes on and honestly I don't know why I even responded to that as it has nothing to do with my OP in any way. What does my knowledge of Theology and those that are similar to Satan have anything to do with this? I will be updating on the goings on here later tonight as I've got a lot to type and some pm's to send.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

To be straight to the point and blunt it is a demon, no questions asked. The salt thing around the house, stop it. The blood ritual stop that too. This is a demonic entity. Anything could trigger a demonic force of that extremity to get involved. These are just a few example (keep ion mind this could be something she even did when she was younger and opened those doors.) Drugs of any sort but of course the heavy drug use is more likely, alcohol drinking, tarot cards, psychic readings, contacting dead spirits, playing any witchcraft board games, unnatural sex acts like triangular sex, same sex, etc...Is she in any way cold hearted towards anyone? meaning an unforgiving person mean in any way you find wrong? I am not an expert but I have seen demonic manifestations for many of these reasons. You need to pray these demons away and rebuke them out of her. You must be like a warrior when praying with faith and no fear of what may happen. This demonic entity is not your friend don't be fooled. Anoint her head with olive oil(this is biblical) an pray over her , even when she is asleep. You must pray for salvation through Yahshuah (known as Jesus). I pray for both you and your family for thorough cleansing....

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Okay here I am with an update. After having windows completely crash yesterday and 7 separate power outages, I'm back online. Things appeared to calm down yesterday, yet got worse today, The violent outbursts of what appears to be possession escalated today. There have been multiple attacks on me when trying to restrain her when this thing appears. She is more of an animal lover than PETA members are and she came very close to harming our kittens before I had to physically remove her from the room they were in. She has been obsessed with drawing this entity to the point there are a couple dozen pastel drawn pictures of it. I'm at a loss doing everything I can to keep her safe. While I understand why many are saying turn to the Church I'm sorry but I don't feel religion will help. Religion is only useful when one has undying belief in it and she has no faith in Christianity and I honestly think this isn't a Christian "demon" and as said by a previous poster many of the replies are from people whom have never dealt with anything like this before. I honestly appreciate the replies, but this isn't some game. I'm being upfront and honest. I need replies from those who truly have dealt with something malevolent not from people who just have faith in a book. I'm not trying to sound rude here either, but this really isn't some BS.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
U need to take my post seriously. I have done exorcisms and I know what I am talking about. It does not matter what u believe in it comes down to hate/pain and love. This being has become attached unknowingly through her blood ritual which I don't know what her intention was in doing the ritual----- But my point is she attracted the dark side, the pain hate evil side. She is probably a good person and this thing is taking advantage of her life source. Keeping religion out of it it all comes Down to black or white the dark side or the light side. Have her Renounce her bloodletting and past rituals with the dark side. Ask for help from the light and love side (some people call god). Her belief in god does not matter. Her will of wanting to live in peace by revoking the darkside is her only chance. Only she can make this choice. Tell her what I have said. Only choosing love, the light, selflessness, humility, charity, compassion will save her.
edit on 6-10-2011 by xynephadyn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   

What part about bringing this on yourself dont you get? Darkness brings more darkness. There is no light in there. It seems you want anrgue to justify why you do these things...when....it is more of "you get what you give".

Go to God for help. God will. Blessings....

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
SatansGift - there seems to be some commonality with the posts. All with the intention of helping you.
Salt - burning sage or incense will do - holy water - Priest or other appropriate person - Church - rid your home of any evil symbols.

It has been suggested that mental illness is an option. Psychosis has three main symptoms (among others) for your girlfriend to be seeing things (that are not there & other people do not see) - is hearing voices (that no one else can hear) and a detachment from reality.

If what you are telling people here is accurate - you are seeing the manifestation of evil - you are seeing and hearing and realising that your girlfriend is possessed.

Get her out of the house and to a church. Church has nothing to do with your beliefs and religion. The church is a representation of a house of God (any denomination). A church is the last place the earthbound soul wants you & your girlfriend to go - the longer you keep making excuses the longer the earthbound soul will remain. The longer the earthbound soul remains the more power and strength that will manifest.

If you fail to get your girlfriend out of the house - get to a church - burn sage/incense - place salt everywhere - rid your home of all evil symbols - then the earthbound soul will win and you may never be able to lift the soul.

I have one question for you - when the earthbound soul has gathered more power and strength and attracts more earthbound souls to your home - and your Children become affected - what will you do then? Ask people at ATS for advice - they will tell you the same thing over and over. You do not have to believe/understand/accept God in your soul BUT God will help you and your girlfriend if you just do what people in this thread are suggesting. God and being in a church represents the fact God will do all the work without judging you or your beliefs - earthbound souls have a right to be free and to return to their Creator. You and yours deserve to be free.

Much Much Peace - to You & Your Girlfriend & Your Children

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by SatansGift
Okay here I am with an update. After having windows completely crash yesterday and 7 separate power outages, I'm back online. Things appeared to calm down yesterday, yet got worse today, The violent outbursts of what appears to be possession escalated today. There have been multiple attacks on me when trying to restrain her when this thing appears. She is more of an animal lover than PETA members are and she came very close to harming our kittens before I had to physically remove her from the room they were in. She has been obsessed with drawing this entity to the point there are a couple dozen pastel drawn pictures of it. I'm at a loss doing everything I can to keep her safe. While I understand why many are saying turn to the Church I'm sorry but I don't feel religion will help. Religion is only useful when one has undying belief in it and she has no faith in Christianity and I honestly think this isn't a Christian "demon" and as said by a previous poster many of the replies are from people whom have never dealt with anything like this before. I honestly appreciate the replies, but this isn't some game. I'm being upfront and honest. I need replies from those who truly have dealt with something malevolent not from people who just have faith in a book. I'm not trying to sound rude here either, but this really isn't some BS.

IF your really that concerned, I've offered to assist and put you intouch with someone in your area, but I've received no response from you. Nor have I gotten any of the other information I asked for that I need to help you. If I missed it I apologize. Reread my posts on the 1st page and this page and help me with those questions and I'll see if I can assist you.

I can tell you this full possession hasn't taken place, and it really should have. There is something amiss in this story. I'm not sure what it is yet.

YOu make the statement that religion is only useful if you have faith in it, that isn't correct. The Catholics exorcise spirits through Jesus Christ, who was a charismatic exorcist, the most powerful that ever existed. Which is why when properly performed the roman ritual is very potent. But it doesn't work on everything and an untrained person performing or a person with no spiritual pressure performing it is useless on what you could be dealing with. A person without faith can perform the ritual on a person of faith and it will work as their belief is why they are possessed and it can also free them. THe ritual has psychological value as well. But that's another thread. But the ROman Rite and Christ have value in a variety of situations regardless of your faith. I stand by what I said earlier but people who discount their value are just as bad as the ones who overestimate their power.

Now I offered to help. I've dealt with numerous malevolent entities and numerous cases of possession. If I'm not near you odds are I know someone competent who is. Respond to my other replies if you haven't and I'll do my best to help you.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   

I've performed several blood letting rituals that were handed down to me by family members and that hasn't helped her
I need to stop this before something bad happens to her, my kids, or myself.

For the sake of your kids, seek professional help.
This is beyond your scope and ability.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amanda5
DrJay1975 - have you ever seen what a possession can do? Ever assisted with the lifting of an earthbound spirit? Yes, more than one exorcism sanctioned by the Catholic Church. I have served as a consult and as a charismatic. I have also dealt with countless others respondent to various religions as well as much older entities.

I gave clear concise instructions - with first hand knowledge and experience as a motive. And the problem with your instructions is that you don't know what you are dealing with. YOu also sound like you can deal with only one type of entity. YOu are also trying to treat a situation without nearly enough information.

You exaggerate my words - tying her to a chair - I did not say restrain her/handcuff her - you read what the gentleman wrote in his thread - she has strength that belies her physical form. Allowing her to wander off in a world full of people like you - that would would only add to the situation. Tying her to a chair is restraining her. Bad advice. Her mental fitness isn't established yet. SO you tie her up. Bad advice.

Your comments suggest to me you have never witnessed or experienced anything like that described in this thread and I hope you never have to. You sound like you want to diagnose mental illness because that is all you know. Obviously you didn't read my other posts. My knowledge and experience on the subject is extensive. As is my common sense which many here lack. People tell this poor guy with 100% certainty what it is and how to deal with it. And they all speak out of turn. As of now nobody here has enough information to make draw those conclusions intelligently. And if you have as much experience as you say you'd know that mistaking mental illness for possession is dangerous sometimes fatal. If you'd been in legitimate situations where entities of varying origins had manifested and/or attempted possession you'd also know that getting that wrong is equally dangerous and sometimes fatal. YOu would also know that one particular treatment is not going to get rid of every entity. Making vast assumptions about it's nature and how to expel it is foolish and very likely to harm his wife more than help her.

While I respect your opinion - if,as I suspect is correct - you have never witnessed anything like possession by an earthbound Spirit - you will learn very quickly how very real it is and it has absolutely nothing to do with mental illness. Evil is not a tangible disease that can be diagnosed and treated. Again, if you had read my initial post in this thread you'd understand some of my background. And how wrong you are.

Much Peace...

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I'm really sorry you and your family are going through this. I took an interest in your thread because of the shadow entity that appeared to have bat wings. I saw something like this in 2005 a few months after my daughter was born in 2004. A LOT of odd things transpired for me in that time frame. I sensed and flat out saw a lot of scary stuff. I did a house blessing using salt and just sort of made it up as I went along. To cover all my bases, I also confided in my doctor and got put on Zoloft to treat what she said was post partum psychosis. But I stress I was always rational during all of this. I just saw and felt scary things, almost like the veil between this world and another were thinning out for me. I stayed on the Zoloft for about three years, almost close to four. It really helped shut off whatever doorway to the paranormal I'd might have opened up in the past or via my maternal pagan heritage.

I don't believe I was truly psychotic. There was nothing in my behavior to suggest such a thing other than being a usual sleep deprived new grouchy new mom, who just happened to feel, see, and sense nasty presences. As have a long string of females in my maternal line, going back to my maternal grandmother, who finally got some relief when she abandoned her job as a sort of a shaman and converted to Christianity. My mother was pagan but also converted, and she did have schizophrenia (that was successfully treated) but oddly it did not manifest until she was middle aged, and when it did, my father and I both saw shadow beings around the house for the first time in our lives. They were small cat sized things back then. I didn't see human sized shadow beings until end of 2004 going into 2005. I still see them on occasion now. My best guess and my advice based on that guess is that in some cases, a medical disturbance in brain chemistry as can be found in psychosis or schizophrenia can make a person vulnerable to truly paranormal attack. It therefore MAY help to be treated for mental illness to sort of slam that doorway shut for a time, to give a reprieve from the worst. (I think after a time any psychic sensitivity does seem to return). I'm sure some here will disagree with me about seeking mental health options, It's only my opinion.

I thought it was all done and over but last winter, same time of year as when I first had my troubles, an entity started bugging my daughter out of the blue. She is still just a little kid so it has been rough but we are coping so far. I won't discuss my kid further in public on ATS. I lurk and learn.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

I am not sure what makes you think all demonic entities feel the same? Much in the same way all people are different, I suspect each demonic entity will feel different as they would still be individual and unique despite the master they follow. If it is aggressive and violent toward you and your girlfriend and ethereal as in (capable of possession), it is by definition demonic whether it feels similar to what you have already experienced or not. As a Satanist, you are not very well versed in demonology. Because of this I would suggest you seek out a professional, preferably a person of faith to send this thing back from whence it came. Demonic entities attach themselves to the ignorant often by way of vice or addiction so even if it is sent away, it's point of entry may still be wide open for it to keep coming back.
Hope this helps

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
So did you ever get that demon out of her or what?
I'm just kind of curious as to what has happened since your last post.
Hope you and your friends are alright.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

reply to post by Big Chief

There is no proof there is a Satan, just like there is no proof there is anything out there besides what we see with our own two eyes. As for Satan in different cultures Ancient Egypts version of Satan could easily be Set, While for Islam you could say it's Shaitan, While the Hindus you could place Satan as King Ravana, for Buddhists it could be Mara, for the Persians it would be Ahriman, and the list goes on and honestly I don't know why I even responded to that as it has nothing to do with my OP in any way. What does my knowledge of Theology and those that are similar to Satan have anything to do with this? I will be updating on the goings on here later tonight as I've got a lot to type and some pm's to send.

Hey, hey, hey. Calm down buds. I just wanted to see what you knew about the "dark path". You said you've been dealing with occultic things for 13 years so I thought maybe you've seen things others haven't. That's all. Also, Satan in Ancient Egypt was Apep or Apophis in Greek mythology. Set was actually a prophet in other religions and he was also a human being. Satan in Islam is Iblis and in pre-Islam Arabs called him Malik Taus. The others you mentioned maybe right. I don't really know. That's all. Now back to your normal broadcast...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join