It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are the protests so disorganized? Well...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
The reason is simple. There are way too many things wrong.
How do you organize a protest against the banks, government corruption, police brutality, rising taxes, and the general injustice we see everywhere on a daily basis?
You really can't. It's next to impossible.
All we can do is agree to unite until, gradually, we see that our voices are heard.

How will we know that they're listening?

When the banks put a stop to their increasing fees and charges.
When the banks agree to get rid of MERS.
To learn why MERS is evil: www.tampabay.com...
But there is hope: www.useforeclosurelaw.com...
When mortgages are modified across the board.
When Non-Judicial Foreclosures are stopped.
See my thread about this here: www.abovetopsecret.com...
When the FED is dissolved.
When police are going to be held accountable for actions involving brutality.
When our soldiers are brought home.
When our returning soldiers are given the assistance they were promised.
When we have a smart, realistic plan for job growth.
When fuel taxes are capped.
When Monsanto is brought up on charges and forced to halt all of its practices.
When corrupt politicians are suspended from office when they're being investigated.
See my thread here: www.abovetopsecret.com...
When Fluoride isn't poured into our water anymore.
When Americans are not the focus of terrorism hunts.
When we are no longer molested at the airports, train stations, and other public places.

I could go on and on. There are just too many things wrong and there's too much to protest.
There is so much unrest that each person could protest a different issue each day for two weeks. Our "fearless leaders" need to get with the program and start figuring out where they can begin fixing things. The protesters are not going away. Our court system is already clogged with fraudulent foreclosures and actual criminal activities that it would not be able to sustain many more arrests for protesting these injustices. Our police departments simply can't hold and process hundreds and thousands of protesters each week when there are actual criminals that need their attention.

There is no way to say exactly what each protester is demonstrating against. Many times it's for more than one cause.

The bottom line is that when we see things changing and our "leaders" start to move in the direction we're more comfortable with, things will subside and so will the anger.

Yes, things are confusing and disorganized at the moment, but this is how bad we've allowed things to become. To put it bluntly, one big, hot iron needs to sit on America as well as other countries for a while so the wrinkles can become smooth again.

In a nutshell: We have a long road ahead.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought

In a nutshell: We have a long road ahead.

Glad you said that, seems alot of people are impatient and from that fact alone they feel like "protesting is pointless" Yeah, because revolutions happen overnight

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by SearchLightsInc

Thanks for supporting my explanation and it's my pleasure to try to put some kind of sanity to all the confusion.

You're right. People do expect things to happen over night and this is just not how it happens in reality.

Think of the shows like Law and Order or CSI. In one hour's time, they discover the crime scene and bring the perp to justice. This isn't reality. We also have people up and coming from the "Now" generation who have been conditioned to have their demands addressed immediately. This isn't reality either.

People are going to have to be patient. Rome wasn't built in a day and neither was America. It's going to take a lot of sweat and tears to get things to where they were before, but we must meet the resistance head on and look them in the eyes. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if they are not able to look us in the eyes. Most liars, thieves, and cheats can't, so we'll have to make them.

join