It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reporter Threatens to Name Names in Phone Hacking Scandal

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   

The reporter, Neville Thurlbeck, 49, who was the chief reporter for the now-defunct tabloid The News of the World, gave the warning in a statement issued through his lawyers in connection with his wrongful-dismissal lawsuit against News International, the British newspaper arm of Mr. Murdoch’s News Corporation. Mr. Thurlbeck was one of the first people arrested by Scotland Yard in a renewed investigation of the phone hacking this year, but he has denied publicly having played any part in the illegal interception of cellphone voicemails

More

Neville Thurlbeck is the man who is threatening to name names of people behind the phone hacking scandal. I'd pay close attention to this man and make sure he doesn't commit suicide in the coming weeks.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
I'll just say goodbye reporter dude, RIP. Do you know why I said that ? Every reporter that threatens to talk just suddenly "Disappears" or dies. As I said before goodbye reporter dude, RIP
edit on 3-10-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
This is a man who needs to look after himself, in fact I'd make it plain to friends that he's not suicidal, that he doesn't have any obscure medical ailments that might finish him off, and that if he's found dead then it's likely he was murdered. The trouble is that if TPTB do murder him all we are left with is suspicion, how do you prove it? Dr Kelly was murdered but despite the evidence and the opinions of respected authorities the official line is still it was a suicide. It's a shame nobody tapped Blairs phone and we had tapes of his dealings over various matters.

join