It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous - Occupy The Planet

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Imogene72

Originally posted by Imogene72

[color=FFAD8A]I love Anonymous as well. I really [color=FFAD8A]don't care about their motives and couldn't care less that they are Anonymous. All I care about is that Anonymous is the only global voice right now that.......
Yes... Yes..... Very Good...... Excellent!!!!

reply to post by Domo1

Originally posted by Domo1

Oh how precious someone found out how to make pretty colors in their post! Reminds me of Mentos which makes me hungry.

Colors can also be used to [color=C0FF14]emphasize a point.

Obviously, you prefer candy, as opposed to the actual point, so here ya go:

• [color=E0B3FF]Turn around.
  • [color=E0B3FF]Drop down onto your virtual knees.
  • [color=E0B3FF]Start licking away at this anonymous lollipop.

[color=D4FFD5]It matters not where it has been before, nor who is holding it now.
    There is no need for you to question it, for you need not know it's past.
    All that you need to know is that this lollipop tastes good, and is good for you.
    Do not speak. Just quietly accept it & lick. [color=88A388]Lick Lick Lick Lick Lick Away.......

edit on 10/3/11 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

• posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:53 AM
    link   
    Hmm... I posted a thread of this video too...
    We're in it together so it's okay(: But, you know.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:18 AM
    link   
    Anonymous has been taken over by another group from what I heard.

It's everyone and it's anonymous. Nothing like the unseen leading the blind...

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:21 AM
    link   
    reply to post by Afterthought

I have the same issue. Alot of videos on the net have unnecessarily loud music playing over the people who are trying to pass the message, what ever the message may be. And Annon are one of them. Anyway, I support peaceful protests and what Anon is doing, I think is great. Promoting peace is never a bad thing. Lets keep it up, we're heading in the right direction.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:22 AM
    link   
    So ok....what happens after we OCCUPY the planet? Which, by the way, we're already doing...and that's about ALL we're doing...cuz we aint doin' nothing else, but occupying it. We certainly aren't WORKING the planet...we're trying to build a "smarter one" with dumb people! Will we have to wait for our next instruction, before moving to phase 2?

How do people expect 'CHANGE" to be made, by protesting? This is the part i really don't get??? The only time a protest works, is when it benefits the system. It's kinda like, the reason why Marijuana is illegal; not because it's "bad" for YOU but because it's bad for THEM. Wasn't there some kind of protest, regarding the legalization of Marijuana? Didn't people vote, to legalize it? And, how did that work out? And, weren't there millions of people screaming: "Legalize the bud"? And, did "they"? You know what's really crazy, you can actually GROW Marijuana, smoke it, and get your enlightenment on...without adding chemicals and preservatives; but, God forbid we plant our own gardens and live our own lives, in peace. Think about all the jobs that could be MANUFACTURED if Marijuana was legalized. THEY KNOW THIS....but THEY OWN THE OIL...which replaced the need for HEMP; and so, 'they' decided.....ah, PHOOEY....let's destroy the planet, instead!

Here's an idea....tell the protesters to start blowing Marijuana smoke, in the faces of everyone wearing a police uniform. Help them get ENLIGHTENED....cuz they're playing for the wrong team!

Hey OFFICER.......they're taking your pension plan, also......DON'T YOU GET IT???

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:28 AM
    link   
    reply to post by nuttin4U

People want change they just want someone else to do it for them, that's why anonymous is so well received and loved by the masses. A group is doing their bidding for them while they read the interwebs and provide words of support for them.

People do not want to stand up together and fight, they prefer to tear each other down. Sure we can all agree to believe in anonymous to "fight the good fight" but when their arrested and charged they will be forgotten, just like Julian Assange was.

Until people stand together this little sham will eventually die. Just like all the others.

Its up to YOU, not up to anonymous.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:39 AM
    link   

Originally posted by v1rtu0s0

Originally posted by toolstarr
    The video forgot to mention Occupy Austin. Maybe it wasn't formed yet when they made the vid though. I found out about it thru Facebook. A friend posted something about it.
    I'm sure many more towns and cities will be "occupied"
    I can't help but think about all the other protests that turned deadly across the globe, and I sincerely hope these stay peaceful, but something is telling me otherwise. Good luck yall!

Anonymous has said the protests should be peaceful. Also, there's no way they could cover every city in their video. It's literally going to be every big city....

Every 'big' city... yet they will Occupy Youngstown, Ohio? Consider me impressed when they Occupy Beijing...or Tehran.

edit on 3-10-2011 by reallywow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:58 AM
    link   

Originally posted by simone50m

Originally posted by Fastercaddy
    reply to post by v1rtu0s0

I love Anon. Love em.. Hahaha

One Love Anon.

ME TOO!

Count me in check the Tag

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:21 AM
    link   
    Cool story. I was playing disc golf with my girl on saturday and an elderly couple parks there car next to mine to take a walk around the park. He looked like an old WWII vet so naturally I already had respect... But he had a sticker in his back window that said "I Believe Anonymous". He noticed me checking out his sticker and he asked if I knew who or what Anonymous was. Needless to say my girl and his wife got board of listening to us so they took a walk and me and this guy sat there talking for 30 min.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:22 AM
    link   
    What I don't like is the underlying suggestion that to win or defeat 'the system' or the machine or take control of it in some way people must rally and start fighting. If they would publish appealing messages about how the system is only in one's mind, how to recognize it and how to deal with it so that 'the righteous' gain control of the system then I would be interested.

But anonymous can't be good if they want people (especially the young and easily influenced) to actually do something. It's only a matter of time before some psycho idiot creates a bomb and claims to be a member of anonymous. If it happens, I'm sure the next day there will be a dozen different messages in anon's style all claiming to be Anonymous in which they state they had nothing to do with it, show sympathy for the casualties and explain how it's just a ploy from the elite to make Anonymous look bad.

The only way to beat the system is become part of it and change it from within. I'm sure people have tried but overtime became just like those they wanted to change when they started.
    edit on 3/10/2011 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:38 AM
    link   
    Anonymous is a hacker poser group, which wants to jump on the "Occupy" and "TeaParty" bandwagon. Since they are unable to organize in mass numbers, they join up with other political movements. All they are trying to do is take credit for other activist's work.

"Occupy Insert Location Here" is a completely unorganized mess that will eventually be taken over by the Progressive Democrats. If these people were smart enough, they would join up with the "TeaParty" and "Constitutionalists Party".

edit on 10/3/2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:43 AM
    link   

Originally posted by Dragonfly79
    What I don't like is the underlying suggestion that to win or defeat 'the system' or the machine or take control of it in some way people must rally and start fighting. If they would publish appealing messages about how the system is only in one's mind, how to recognize it and how to deal with it so that 'the righteous' gain control of the system then I would be interested.

But anonymous can't be good if they want people (especially the young and easily influenced) to actually do something. It's only a matter of time before some psycho idiot creates a bomb and claims to be a member of anonymous. If it happens, I'm sure the next day there will be a dozen different messages in anon's style all claiming to be Anonymous in which they state they had nothing to do with it, show sympathy for the casualties and explain how it's just a ploy from the elite to make Anonymous look bad.

The only way to beat the system is become part of it and change it from within. I'm sure people have tried but overtime became just like those they wanted to change when they started.
    edit on 3/10/2011 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

Isn't that what the mafia did? Isn't that what these secret societies have done? Isn't that who's running the show, now? Isn't that what the gay community is beginning to do?

Letting TPTB know who's running the show, is simple....all people have to do...is collectively refuse to pay taxes...by quitting their jobs...which, by the way...is helping to feed the beast. 40% of everyone's tax money goes to the military industrial complex. How do you think our military men and women get fed, clothed, housed, and physically taken care of? It's tax payers money that does this.

What good is it, to protest today, and continue living the same lifestyle, tomorrow. I wonder, out of all the people that are camping out....how many of them went to the bank, to get some CASH?

You wanna make some noise, as i've said, numerous times.....YOU'RE GONNA HAVE TO GO ON STRIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There is NO OTHER WAY. People will have to give up EVERYTHING, if they plan on making it through this. STARVE THE BEAST! FINANCIALLY!!!!!!! That is your ONLY option!!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:09 AM
    link   
    The whole thing just strikes me as being a subversive way of controling the masses to do exactly what TPTB want, with people jumping onto the cattle trucks, just because they think it is cool to be on the side of someone actually taking some action, so they don't have to leave their armchairs to be a freedom fighter. It is all too neat and tidy and just too suspect to go with the flow, I think that this is a mass public control exercise, which will end up with us losing even more freedom of speech and liberties, misdirection to keep us amused, whist they are dismantling everything around us. Still at least they hide behind masks and humour us so they must be O.K. it seems like little has changed after all of these years of blind faith and slavery !

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:16 AM
    link   
    reply to post by v1rtu0s0

[off-topic content removed]

heres the link www.guardian.co.uk...

And heres the video they dont want you to see
    www.youtube.com...

The video, which the Observer says was filmed by Kyle Christopher from Occupy Wall Street's media team, shows a Fox News producer interviewing protester Jesse LaGreca.

"Take for instance when Glenn Beck was doing his protest and he called the president a person who hates white people and white culture, and you guys kind of had a big part in it," LaGreca says.

"So I'm glad to see you coming around and kinda paying attention to what the other 99% of Americans are paying attention to, as opposed to the far right fringe who would love to just destroy the middle class entirely."

edit on 3-10-2011 by GreatScot because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/3/2011 by 12m8keall2c because: posting of private messages / U2Us is Not Allowed on the boards

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:25 AM
    link   
    reply to post by Unknown Soldier

Yeah and I am Santa Claus

Let me know when you awake from your little dreamworld and I'll come give you a present
    edit on 3-10-2011 by Evanzsayz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:27 AM
    link   
    Once we have occupied and brought down Wall Street then what...what will we replace it with??????? Do we expect some grand utopia? The greedy will all of a sudden become less greedy?I think not...we the people are tired of living like sheeple, yet we are doing it again when a group tells us what we like to hear.

Let the ruling classes tremble at a communist revolution. The proletarians have nothing to lose but their chains. They have a world to win. Workingmen of all countries, unite! Karl Marx

Find out what and who you are really for...

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy.
    Franz Kafka

Be careful what you wish for..you just might get it

edit on 3-10-2011 by the4thhorseman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:28 AM
    link   
    We the people must keep ourselves as educated as possible and always strive for more knowledge. Just remember Knowledge is power, but information is not knowledge.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:33 AM
    link   
    I'll believe when I see success in these areas....

Occupy Guangzhou
    Occupy Shanghai
    Occupy Beijing
    Occupy Moscow

Until then, ANON will only be running their silly "occupy" parties in western countries, where they actually have the freedom to assemble, and it's nothing we haven't already seen a thousand times. Yawn....

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:40 AM
    link   
    reply to post by nuttin4U

You're right but who will do that? As much as people like to complain, people are generally lazy. That's why the few can rule the masses, the masses don't have the collective will to do anything about it and believe we are all together too small to make a difference, when the opposite is in fact true.

That's why forums like these are filled with rants and replies and the streets are not lined up with people demanding change.

Talking about change and whats wrong without action is just insanity. If you won't do anything then why talk about how bad it is?

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:51 AM
    link   
    reply to post by navy_vet_stg3

Anon is probably laughing their arses off...saying: Look at these fools...they really believe they're making an impact. ah-hahahahaa

Here's the kicker....all those people getting arrested...puts more money on the basket of the elite. I can't wait to see all the fines these fools are gonna get! How much was bail set for??? hahahahahah IDIOTS! Did they really think someone was gonna come to their rescue, while being arrested??? Did they think their NEIGHBOR was going to help? God, what a bunch of fools, PEOPLE are turning out to be!

Hey arrested PROTESTERS.....You aint feelin' STUPID, yet? Like, "why did i do this?" (as you sit in your cell)? Let me know how that works out for you. Imma be chillin', at home.....waiting for this MIRACULOUS "change" y'all talkin' bout! I do, however, hope you got some 'change' to make them calls, from a jail cell.

Oh, and just so you know...the "elite" run their businesses from AFAR; in their private jets, islands...and fancy get-aways. You don't believe they work in Wall Street, do you? hahahahahahahaha Those people on Wall Street.......ARE EMPLOYEES!!!! Even the people in DC are EMPLOYED by "them"...so...you're chasing the BOOGEY-MAN and screaming at DEF people.

Next stop....Dubai. Please fasten your seatbelts and put your seat in the upright position. We'll be landing in 15 minutes. Thank you for flying Elite Airlines!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join