It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Marines headed to WALLSTREET to protect protesters! THIS IS IT

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I'm sorry, I wasn't going to get into this one, felt that everything that need saying was being said....However, this post really got me. You are obviously not a vet or served anytime, you didn't even make it to the first day of boot camp to get washed out. Because that is the first lesson we learn, 'We fight and die for other's to enjoy the right to say we were wrong.' Those marines are showing exactly what we are all about, 'I don't agree with your message, but will die to defend your right to say it.'.....Thats it, that is the mission of a serviceman or woman, if you haven't lived it, then you have no right to bad mouth their intentions. Regarding their right to do it in uniform, they will be standard citizens standing on the street, they never said they were protesting, they said they would just 'be there'

That is by all account them ensuring that the protesters civil liberties are not infringed, the military would have no issue with that at all....Just like the military would have no issue with a uniformed soldier stopping a woman from being mugged. Get it together, those boys said they would do nothing but ensure everything was on the up and up...That is more than the most of us do, how many times can you say, 'Just isn't worth the fight'...and let it go....That is one thing I have gotten tired of saying, and will never have to say again. If it is wrong, it needs to be corrected on the spot, and you, me, we are wrong if we turn a blind eye and let it happen. This country wouldn't exist if the founding fathers just turned a blind eye and said, 'shoot, just isn't worth the fight, let em tax us.'

Anyone who dogs a soldier for doing what is right should be ashamed. Soldiers are TRAINED TO FOLLOW ORDERS, that is what we do....If a soldier feels that the situation is bad enough to question those orders.....Well, then it needs to be really questioned, because we have a lot more tolerance of the authorities than the average individual.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

simply the uber rich elite class is setting the upper middle class vs poor by reducing the wealth by fraud and then driving the populous in the cage and leaving no way out while making it look like the other is responsible for your plight. Thus a death match.Blaming others will not help.

Destroying the cage is key not killing or blaming each other.You seem to be inclined on the latter due to indoctrination and subconscious influence.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by pointr97

actually there are quite a few marines on here and other servicemen who agree with me

alot of them are my friends.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by USAisdevil

yeah blaming wall street isnt going to help

no wait you agree with those who blame wall street

hrmmm.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by Skewed

didnt look very hard there was a solution there guess it went over your head.

those wall street protestors arent offering any solutions

what they are offering is something a hell of alot worse
edit on 1-10-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

Why do you keep deflecting the question away from you? At the moment, I do not care about the protesters and what they are doing, I am interested in what specifically the citizens can do to get what we want if you were the leader of a movement/protest whatever you choose to call it.

If you offered an actual solution, please point it out in layman's terms, I acknowledge the fact I might be a little slow and might need it spelled out for me.
Please spell your plan out, give a few specific steps we could all take.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skewed

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by Skewed

didnt look very hard there was a solution there guess it went over your head.

those wall street protestors arent offering any solutions

what they are offering is something a hell of alot worse
edit on 1-10-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

Why do you keep deflecting the question away from you? At the moment, I do not care about the protesters and what they are doing, I am interested in what specifically the citizens can do to get what we want if you were the leader of a movement/protest whatever you choose to call it.

If you offered an actual solution, please point it out in layman's terms, I acknowledge the fact I might be a little slow and might need it spelled out for me.
Please spell your plan out, give a few specific steps we could all take.

Well I have a feeling his solution = step 1 bend over step two remove your pants, need I go on any further?

link   
reply to post by neo96

Yes I blame Wall Street .

I blame Wall street for creating communism .Read Wall street and the Bolshevik Revolution by Anthony Sutton

I blame Wall Street for creating fascism.Read Wall street and the Rise of Nazi Germany

I blame Wall street for looting the world by fraudulent use of derivative instruments. I blame Wall Street for incessant wars AGAINST THOSE WHO TRY TO RESIST OR CREATE ALTERNATIVE SYSTEMS.

I blame Wall Street for destroying the Free market and creating a fraud based derivative market.

So , why do you defend Wall Street?? You are too beholden to Wall Street profit ? or simply uber rich by the wrong means? Are you a politican? because your rhetoric is very similiar to dim wit politicians

edit on 1-10-2011 by USAisdevil because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

No, but I just want him to say it.

He will fix it by saying step one is to remove your pants, then step two will be to bend over.

edit on 1-10-2011 by Skewed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

You words, 'well aint that grand

servicemen and vets going to help those people who normally spit on them and hate on them every chance they get'

No, actually, I haven't met a serviceman or woman who believed that, ever. We are trained that regardless of what the population thinks, we defend their right to say it....period, no ifs ands or buts. It shows their true character that they are willing to continue that oath even after they are out of uniform.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
oh this is wonderful , it would be sweet to see memebers of the fire department police chnage ranks and jion the true Americans .

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Rah Brother!! "For those who fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know." Tim Craft

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Amen to that!!!
I love how some people think wall st traders make 100,000-200,000/ yr that's truely hysterical. Oh it may be what they "claim" on taxes but I am sure they make 1000X's that amount the ones who only make that are little joe plumber who puts his meager savings into a 401k or buys his own stock, since it's rigged for main st to either lose or make very little on their investments in the stock market.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I support these people for facing the corruption of wall street - but come on, don't forget the FED and those idiots in government.
edit on 1-10-2011 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Pointr97,

FANTASTIC post mate.

You have summed up EXACTLY what this thread is about!

It's about something that has been and is being overlooked and swept under the rug more and more as the days roll by...plain old common decency and honor (US spelling, as you deserve it!)

It's seeing something that's wrong and saying, enough!

With this small band of US Marine Vets, we're seeing a glimpse of what America is REALLY about, not what the controllers try to convince us she's about.

Your post brought a lump to my throat.

It's a VERY rare thing, let me tell you.

Thanks.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Now, let Hannity and Fox and Company dare trash the military.

Go Army and Go Marines!

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide
I support these people for facing the corruption of wall street - but come on, don't forget the FED and those idiots in government.

Gotta start somewhere right? This is step 1, who knows? Step 2 and step 3 can be made to face the other things (thugs) you mentioned, oh and there is a schedule for DC protests as well, so seems at least moving on to Government as well.
edit on 1-10-2011 by ldyserenity because: spelling and add!

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I can imagine a board meeting at Goldman Sachs right about now:

Chairman: "Will we be able to ride this out?"

Board-member: "In the words of Admiral Yamamoto, I fear all we have done is awaken a sleeping giant."

The people have arisen from their slumber and they are not happy.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide

We haven't, we must first stop the flow of funds from wall street to the government(politicians). Once the government(politicians) stop receiving money from wall street(and large corps), the incentive to continue abusing the Constitution will be reduced and make the job a little easier.

One step at a time. We have to remove some resources first and wall street is the biggest of them.

Wall Street is embedded like a tick, and we need to get it out first.
edit on 1-10-2011 by Skewed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I believe step 1 would be to point out the white elephant in the room.
This action would be to point out and announce that there is a big problem.
Because if you are not awake, you may not be able to smell the fire before it chokes you out.

On topic, It is my belief that the vets who are going to wall street are doing so in case the nypd calls the armed forces.
Not all soldiers think all of the time, like someone else pointed out, they follow orders.
But if ordered to get aggressive with another US soldier, I would definately do some thinking.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by USAisdevil

Mate..shallow of me as it may be, but i have to say this..i agree with your post, but i cannot bring myself to support you or star you because of your nic.

USA is not the devil, it's not evil, it is not even corrupt.

The people of the USA are good people.

That is what America IS...the people, not Wall Street, not the Government or white house or it's myriad satellite agencies busy in the world...it's the people, and they are good.

If you want to condemn them, start with the others and work in.

Or change your name/nic...you say the right things, but i will not support a member who condemns a whole nation of good people, for the actions of a few megalomaniac freaks who salivate and cream themselves at the prospect of power and money, who couldn't care less about America.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join