It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time Slip!!! We just went through it!!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I can't prove it as of yet, but I am almost certain that we have just went through a "time slip" this past month or so. I am diligently searching for proof if I can find it!!!! I know that some of the things that have happened lately have been previously mentioned before, and posted here, or reported in the news! Doesn't anyone else remember or see it? I remember for a fact seeing all of these news articles before! Im being as honest as sincere as I can be on this because I have seen most of this stuff before! I just can't remember! please help if you can...I remember a list being posted on here...I trust my memory that much...I am almost positive we went through a time slip because of some personal things in my life!

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Maybe you did, that doesn't mean everyone did.

I think I did too. I thought it was the end of September, but the weather is like mid summer.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma

haha, yeah...I feel like Im going crazy over this...its deja vu lol I know Ive seen this stuff before...

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
So THATS why we're all still here !

Maybe in the other time line ELEnin caused a massive earthquake, the suns CME caused a massive power outage and most of our nuclear power plants had to release some radiation into the atmosphere in order to divert a disaster.

Lucky us to be in this time line

I'm not sure i've had a full time-slip like you are describing but lately there have been quite a few weird things going on in my life as well.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Veritas1

I think I know what you mean. This morning I thought it was saturday when in reality it was actually friday. Those damn time slips sure can be a nusance but glad they happen when you need them the most.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
It does sound like a case of extended deja vu, but it'd be nice if you could be more specific as to what leads you to believe you've experienced a time slip - so please, do elaborate with more details.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stop-loss!

I think I know what you mean. This morning I thought it was saturday when in reality it was actually friday. Those damn time slips sure can be a nusance but glad they happen when you need them the most.

It is saturday.

And now I know why I have a hangover...

Damn time slips

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
You are a bowl of petunias.

edit on 1-10-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-10-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Ok, this might sound stupid, but I'm completely serious. There's one thing that I noticed. You know that new movie Cowboys & Aliens? I could have sworn that movie was released in 2010 or possibly even as early as 2009. I specifically remember seeing adverts for it on television over a year ago. Then a few months ago I started seeing adverts for it again. My friend even asked me if I had seen it before and I told him no I hadn't seen it, but it wasn't a new movie because I'd seen small clips of it ages ago. He tried to tell me it was just released, so we got into a debate about when it was made. It turned out he was correct. I highly doubt they were showing previews of the movie so long ago. I know it was the same movie because it had the same actors and looked exactly the same.
edit on 1-10-2011 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

man, I know how you feel. Im still trying to figure this out...I know for a fact that someone gave a list on this site of the things that would happen in the next year or so, and he was specific! when I read some of the news articles, It seems so familiar! I KNOW I read them before..but I can't remember...and as far as movies...I remember something about the new Red Dawn movie ( I don't know about that one)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Your questions imply a lot more questions. "Timeslips" could be personal, societal, world-level, galactic or cosmic. If you are talking about a simple personal timeslip your chance of aggregating your individual memories with other people is practically nil, as you have slipped into a brand new timeline where everyone else has a different collective memory. Where do you remember Australia being?

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Any chance you were thinking of space cowboys? I mean... that came out in 2000.... and two different stories.

Just thinking out loud wondering if maybe you sort of got the titles mixed up?

but then... You say you remember seeing clips of it ages ago to...

Hmm... I don't know then.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I believe the answer may lie here :

www.enigma-amgine.com...

On a more serious note I have experienced what most definitely felt like `time shifts` . Times where it seemed that weeks had folded back on themselves somehow. I cant describe it better than that.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
This is what I have experienced:

I cannot believe that is October!!!

Labor Day weekend I had a family shin dig...

That literally feels like last weekend!

And the actual last weekend feels like yesterday.

Thursday I woke up,
got my morning coffee, stepped outside and smoked my cigarette...

As I was sitting there I was thinking about what I had to do that day

"Well since it is Tuesday I'm gonna... blah blah"

Went back inside, fired up the old computer
while it was loading I started playing with my iphone...

Noticed it said Thursday...

That tripped me out... Sure i've lost track of days before...

But that seemed so odd!

This entire month has been a blur...

It went by so fast!

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Lots of people seem to experience these time slips, here's a link to other threads about it.

Bringing the Timeline Threads Together

cheers.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
It all depends on your definition of 'time slip'.

Time is entering a new dimensional continuum. Has been for several years, but the process is accelerating and people are becoming aware of it without being able to define it within the spectrum of traditional processes of conditioning.

It is somewhat like waves on the ocean. No longer are the waves proceeding in a smooth, linear fashion towards the shore, but are being tossed about, crossing one another, becoming circular and irregular, changing in answer to a new perception which is coming. It is ok. It can be disconcerting if the awareness is not understood for what it is. Relax - time is an illusion, just watch the wheels go round.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma

hey bluesma i dont know where ur at but state side [ohio] it was 51'f an low in upper 30's tonight. also said near lake eerie could see wait for it..... SNOW

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Maybe this will help with the movie thing...
The trailers come out for release on the big screen, then once the movie goes to DVD the trailers start again, sometimes months apart.
As for the for the other stuff, you'd have to be more specific.
It does seem like there's been a lot of parents murdering their children lately though........

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Veritas1

I know that some of the things that have happened lately have been previously mentioned before, and posted here, or reported in the news! Doesn't anyone else remember or see it? I remember for a fact seeing all of these news articles before! Im being as honest as sincere as I can be on this because I have seen most of this stuff before! I just can't remember! please help if you can...I remember a list being posted on here...I trust my memory that much...

You haven't been a member for too long, but you might have been reading for a while as a lurker.

All I have to say is that it's only the first of October, so, new doom threads will start that seem awfully familiar to you within a couple of days. Topics seem to go through cycles here, sort of like wash, rinse, repeat! The same doom, labeled a new way.

I am almost positive we went through a time slip because of some personal things in my life!

Can you give more examples of what you mean besides the recycled stuff here on ATS?

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I can tell you the exact moment that the change happened.
I was Saturday 24 September, 20:03 GMT/UTC exact.

Now for the cause.
Somewhere in world was, and is, a working time machine. It was in operation from 1977.
It is controlled some sub section of TPB.

They freaked out because they did not succeed in time travel beyond the end of 2012.
They found out that their time machine gave the opportunity to change the timeline.

Problem was, that every time they used the machine, an alternative timeline was created.

This was cumulative, that is why a lot of people had such strange time related feelings.
Like deja vu and the feeling their memories were not correct.
This is why time travel is not allowed in our Universe.

On Saturday 24 September, 20:03 GMT/UTC, a greater power intervened and combined all the loose time lines back into one.

Very soon the time machine will be closed down.
Then there will be one other small correction.

edit on 1/10/11 by Pokoia because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/10/11 by Pokoia because: Wrong year, now corrected

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join