It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Origins of Mankind research points to single origin for our species.....Youd be surprised where its

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
www.ufodigest.com...

The link says it all, but briefly, In South Africa millions of round stone circles have been discovered.
They stem from huge civilisation that dates back to......the Annunaki!
Stichin may have been dead right?
This article by Michael Tellinger indicates just that?well....what do you think?
regards PS, no wonder the human race has this penchant for Gold.
"The Love of money is the root of all evil.."..Jesus Christ
Is there another version of our history that can be inferred? Perhaps this JC knew something outside our box after all.....hmmmmmm

edit on 30-9-2011 by stirling because: (no reason given)

pps posted here because a new form of goverment human relations is being proposed, a moneyless society.
This is nothing new really, because everyone in the world knows in their heart this would work just fine...
All it takes is less ego and more uunity.
Should qe all be africaan by descent i guess that kinda screws the racists hole card doesnt it?
There is a lot of potential reasons why this should be trumpeted throughout earth these days.
Though i feel it has been suppressed for a long time already.............
regard .s

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I think mainstream science will find a way to ignore it because of the repercussions...

I doubt you will see too many well known scientists encourage these findings in threat of being ridiculed for their beliefs. Too bad really when we could really learn a ton about our past if the resources were made and focused with a common goal.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by SmArTbEaTz
I doubt you will see too many well known scientists encourage these findings in threat of being ridiculed for their beliefs.

Tellinger will never be taken seriously by the scientific community because he uses findings to support a preconceived notion. If he's serious about his claims he can submit it for peer review and establish his claims through the normal scientific channels - instead of making appeals to the scientifically illiterate masses who also have preconceived beliefs.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
He's a fringe author who can't come up with any original ideas and so is stealing them from Sitchin. That's actually kinda smart for an author, he knows there's a built-in audience for Sitchin's material and now that he's dead the field is wide open. He's not the first and I'm sure he won't be the last to write about how we're the "slaves of the gods" or how we're here to mine for gold, nibiru, annunaki, etc.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Howdy guys

Too bad really when we could really learn a ton about our past if the resources were made and focused with a common goal.

And what would this common goal be? I'd suggest reading the existing literature on these areas and their cultures

Kraals

A quote from the initial link:

Exposing the mysterious stone circles without entrances in southern Africa - more than 10 million of them; linked by roads or channels; and connected in a web of agricultural terraces that indicate a population of about 50 million people who occupied this land. They used sound as a source of energy and they used it in an advanced way as SASER

Hmmm I wonder where he got the numbers from? "exposing', they been known to the people there for hundreds of generations - since they and there ancestors built them or the people they displaced as the Bantu people migrated south. One wonders how he dated these finds?

Roads?? Really, that's an interesting claim

And how does he know that 'they' had a 'saser'? LOL

Not all cultures value gold and most damning there is a lack of any sign of industrial extraction of gold from SA before 19th century. Certain of the local cultures used it but not in large amounts and from alluvial deposits

Oh hint on future postings, when you use the term, 'Annunaki' in a message it immediately sinks into pseudo-fantasy. Sitchin is always a poor basis for anything that you are hoping to be considered factual.

For grins and giggles here is another version of the story

Another look at the same story

Strangely it does mention the number 10,000 square miles - I wonder if that has morph into 10 million?

There are lots of different versions of this story on the web, none of them particularly factual

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
The link says it all, but briefly, In South Africa millions of round stone circles have been discovered.

I think it will eventually be determined that humans as we know ourselves today got their start in south central Asia, after initially migrating out of the fertile area that used to be where the Sahara is now. Until now, most hominid fossils have been discovered in Africa, but that might just be because that is where the land is most undisturbed and where fossils have a better chance of forming than in a moister, more vegetatively dense area.

Sitchin? Annunaki? He's good if you like to take stories at face value.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I think the white race didn't come from this planet. Not trying to be racist but when you consider that out of the 5 races the Caucasian race is the least oldest and yet has the highest number of genetic disorders, cancers, heart problems etc. The sun also damages whites far greater. Whites generally live in colder climates.

My theory, mars.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift

I think it will eventually be determined that humans as we know ourselves today got their start in south central Asia,

In the sub-continent?

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by metaldemon2000

I disagree and who says any are from Terra originally. Find EDIN first then there is a START

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by metaldemon2000
I think the white race didn't come from this planet. Not trying to be racist but when you consider that out of the 5 races the Caucasian race is the least oldest and yet has the highest number of genetic disorders, cancers, heart problems etc. The sun also damages whites far greater. Whites generally live in colder climates.

My theory, mars.

Well unfortunately for your idea we share genetic material with creatures on earth besides other humans. I've forgotten which book originally made that claim - could you remind me please.

- Genome-wide variation from one human being to another can be up to 0.5% (99.5% similarity)

- Chimpanzees are 96% to 98% similar to humans, depending on how it is calculated. (source)

- Cats have 90% of homologous genes with humans, 82% with dogs, 80% with cows, 79% with chimpanzees, 69% with rats and 67% with mice. (source)

- Cows (Bos taurus) are 80% genetically similar to humans (source)

- 75% of mouse genes have equivalents in humans (source), 90% of the mouse genome could be lined up with a region on the human genome (source) 99% of mouse genes turn out to have analogues in humans (source)

- The fruit fly (Drosophila) shares about 60% of its DNA with humans (source).

- About 60% of chicken genes correspond to a similar human gene. (source)

Source of the above

The above is not a primary source

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
www.ufodigest.com...

They stem from huge civilisation that dates back to......the Annunaki!
Stichin may have been dead right?
This article by Michael Tellinger indicates just that?well....what do you think?
regards PS, no wonder the human race has this penchant for Gold.
"The Love of money is the root of all evil.."..Jesus Christ
Is there another version of our history that can be inferred? Perhaps this JC knew something outside our box after all.....hmmmmmm

pps posted here because a new form of goverment human relations is being proposed, a moneyless society.
This is nothing new really, because everyone in the world knows in their heart this would work just fine...
All it takes is less ego and more uunity.
Should qe all be africaan by descent i guess that kinda screws the racists hole card doesnt it?
There is a lot of potential reasons why this should be trumpeted throughout earth these days.
Though i feel it has been suppressed for a long time already.............
regard .s

The "anunnaki" are the watchers who abandoned their post in heaven, and came to earth and fell in love with the daughters of Eve and took wives from them and had offspring. These offspring were the Nephilim spoken of in the bible. The great Flood was enacted to destroy the anunnaki and their nephilim children because their evil nearly destroyed Man, and most of mankind had been all but bred from existence and wickidness and evil was the dominating force on earth. Make the connection, the "anunnaki" are nothing more than fallen angels that God had Michael cast out of heaven after Lucifer decieved them and caused their revolt.

When Jesus spoke about "the love of money, is the root of all evil", he meant to say that it was greed, avarice and selfishness, all the emotions tied into the obtaining of wealth that is the root of all evil, because men do evil things to obtain wealth and make no mistake, God really has a problem with selfish and greedy people.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune

Yet the genetic makeup of human beings is different from the rest of the mammals on this planet also we are missing two chromosomes. Not to mention our brains function differently.

I'm willing to be that if we came from say mars, if it were once habitable, it would have produced life with similar genetics due to the basic building blocks of life originating from the birth of the same star.

This or we really were a genetic experiment.

Either way why does the white race have such a low tolerance to the sun? Higher rates of skin cancer, increased photosensitivity of the eyes. More suitable to colder climates. Perfect for conditions on mars if mars contained life.

Just saying. I'm not trying to prove this, its just a simpler explanation.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

The "anunnaki" are the watchers who abandoned their post in heaven,.
....snip

Always good to see an attempt to use one made up ‘definition’ of the Annunaki to try and discredit another made up definition. I would suggest reading what the Sumerians, Akkadians and Bablyonians actually wrote about the Anuna and not all the stuff made up about them in the last 50 years by fringe writers.

No great ‘Biblical’ flood

When Jesus spoke about "the love of money, is the root of all evil", he meant to say that it was greed, avarice and selfishness, all the emotions tied into the obtaining of wealth that is the root of all evil, because men do evil things to obtain wealth and make no mistake,

Well taking out the religious side, the wisdom of the observation remains. The desire of men for wealth is a redirection of the need to gather resources; deflected from food to money.

God really has a problem with selfish and greedy people

And whose fault is that? LOL

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Yet the genetic makeup of human beings is different from the rest of the mammals on this planet also we are missing two chromosomes. Not to mention our brains function differently.

Ah no our genetic is different, just like every other animal but they use many of the same genetic material. The chromosomes fused, see here

fusing of two human chromosomes

I'm willing to be that if we came from say mars, if it were once habitable, it would have produced life with similar genetics due to the basic building blocks of life originating from the birth of the same star.

Probably not, our bone structure is based on an earth level of gravity, our blood is chemically very similar to the sea, our vision is adapted to our environment. If we were from Mars we'd be adapted for life there (or as it was). Again you'd have the problem of explaining our connection to life on Earth.

This or we really were a genetic experiment.

Or we just came from Earth and fringe dudes are making up stuff.

Either way why does the white race have such a low tolerance to the sun? Higher rates of skin cancer, increased photosensitivity of the eyes. More suitable to colder climates. Perfect for conditions on mars if mars contained life.

Ah no white may have mutated to allow more sunlight in. Possible explanations are that skin color adapts to sunlight intensities which produce vitamin D or ultraviolet light damage to folic acid.

Just saying. I'm not trying to prove this, its just a simpler explanation.

True

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

The goal of exposing the truth of where we came from and our true history. What other goal is there?

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

Everyone shouts "Where is the proof?" but are led by a make believe story book about a make believe person (and his father LOL) that complies a bunch of different beliefs and talk to people who aren't really there. Not to mention advocating war in every way possible.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

The "anunnaki" are the watchers who abandoned their post in heaven, and came to earth and fell in love with the daughters of Eve and took wives from them and had offspring. These offspring were the Nephilim spoken of in the bible. The great Flood was enacted to destroy the anunnaki and their nephilim children because their evil nearly destroyed Man, and most of mankind had been all but bred from existence and wickidness and evil was the dominating force on earth. Make the connection, the "anunnaki" are nothing more than fallen angels that God had Michael cast out of heaven after Lucifer decieved them and caused their revolt.

When Jesus spoke about "the love of money, is the root of all evil", he meant to say that it was greed, avarice and selfishness, all the emotions tied into the obtaining of wealth that is the root of all evil, because men do evil things to obtain wealth and make no mistake, God really has a problem with selfish and greedy people.

Oh my god. How does anyone get to a point in life where they could say something like this with a straight face? This kind of bizarre fantasy is only a fraction of a percent removed from Scientology. Please tell us that this moosewash isn't a serious neoreligious belief...

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune

There are lots of different versions of this story on the web, none of them particularly factual

Sounds like the same thing people say about the bible... Only difference one is excepted without any proof and one isn't.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

My theory, mars.

a rather uninformed theory I would suspect.
African Americans suffer from obesity at higher rates than caucasians
African Americans are more likely to develop and die of cancer than caucasians
*50% more likely to develop prostate cancer
*more likely than any other ethnic group to develop colorectal cancer
Hispanic and Vietnamese women develop cervical cancer at twice the rates of caucasians
Diabetes:
* 15% of African Americans develop it
* 14% of Hispanics develop it
* 18% of American Indians develop it
* 8% of caucasians develop it
Coronary heart disease is higher for African Americans
Genetic Disorders:
* Thalassemia: South Americans are highest
* Sickle Cell Anemia: Most common in those of African decent
* Tay Sachs disease: Most common in Jews

There is much more, but am not going to bother due to time constraints. A simple google search will be plenty to dispel your theory. The above information was taken from the following sites:

www.healthreform.gov...
www.idocc.ca...
www.who.int...

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune

Sounds like the same thing people say about the bible... Only difference one is excepted without any proof and one isn't.

One is a religion and they tend to be accepted without proof or even in contravention of it! The other is a claim that can be evaluated scientifically - and in that regards it doesn't hold up or more correctly it cannot provide evidence that the theory is valid.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join