It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling It Now: Romney/Cain 2012 Ticket

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
considering the latest polls and the failing numbers of bachman and perry and know that the gop will never give Ron Paul the nomination.

The gop ticket for 2012 will be Romney and Cain or vice versa both together will pull enough support

from the conservate voting base and yeah have a shot at taking the current potus down.

still alot can happen and im neither thrilled about either of those two be aware this is a possible move from the gop

what say you ats?
edit on 29-9-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
You don't think Christie or Giuliani might jump in?

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Noooo not you too neo!
I'm seeing a lot of RPers on ATS giving up! Cain has a lot of charisma and people are eating up charisma like the presidency is "American Idol" again.
edit on 29-9-2011 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by DarthMuerte

Christie definitely won't... he doesn't feel it in his heart (repeat 100+ times).

Guiliani was disgraced and wouldn't dare to even try.

I'd like to see Perry/Huntsman maybe.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

i like paul dont agree with everything he says but what important to me right now id vote for him

he wont get the gop nomination sad fact. this country needs paul doesnt need more of the same.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

he wont get the gop nomination sad fact

And hearing this constantly drilled in to our heads will be the reason why.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Can't you still vote for ron paul? im just curious please don't condemn me.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by MissCoyote

if people write him in on the ballot is the only way

when it comes to politics the dnc and the rnc are playing chess and are always 15 moves ahead of the people

they play chess

most people are playing checkers.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by Wookiep

i like paul dont agree with everything he says but what important to me right now id vote for him

he wont get the gop nomination sad fact. this country needs paul doesnt need more of the same.

I agree with you on paul i think some of his plans need to be thought out more thoughly and more people drivin.
Isn't there a none of the above box
or other:_______________________(fill in blank with your choice)

It seems like anymore we are looking at cross dressing wolves in sheeps clothing.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I am voting RP even if I have to write him in. None of the other candidates are worth spit imo.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I made a post about something like this on somebody else's thread. it regarded the fact that it is going to be a messy election this year and when I mean messy I mean that we would have to write him on the ballot and push ron paul threw the gate. I think if this happens it will be the FIRST time the president doesn't go for the booo hoooo i lost recount it will be the people DEMANDING the supreme court rule. and at that time we will be fighting the hardest the people have ever fought on our own soil. its gonna be messy but i am SO UP FOR IT!

GO RON PAUL!

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarthMuerte
I am voting RP even if I have to write him in. None of the other candidates are worth spit imo.

Me too.

Although I'm sure when the Paul supporters start mailing in votes they won't actually be counted because:

"they aren't real votes just a bunch of fanatics printing false ballots with false names and voter registration spamming and skewing the votes".

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Not mailin nothing im gonna go down and vote and then.......i want a damn copy if i cant have a copy ima take a pic with my cellphone dammit I want proof. I am fight this one
nobody is gonna change my vote.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I have already given up on Ron Paul winning the Republican primary and here is a good part as to why: Ron Paul’s Republican problem.

There’s no disputing that Paul has a loyal and relatively large following. (Witness his near-win in the Ames Straw Poll last month.)

But, we’ve often wondered just how many Paul-ites are actually Republicans. New data from the Washington Post-ABC News poll suggests that it’s not all that many.

Overall, 25 percent of the American public views the Texas Congressman favorably while 27 percent see him in an unfavorable light. Of the 25 percent of people who regard Paul favorably, roughly two-thirds don’t identify themselves as Republicans.

The last real hope for Ron Paul is to run as an Independent or have all of his followers switch to the Republican Party in registration. The latter of which I highly doubt could happen. Unfortunately Ron Paul's followers may be energetic and hard-core for him but most have failed to realize that for him to win they must register as Republicans. That is not apparently getting through to them as they rant about the Republicans hating Paul.

Since Paul's chances in the GOP primary are - 0 - I have begun endorsing one of the top tier candidates; Mitt Romney. Better him than any of the other potential nominees. My second choice would be Jon Huntsman. Now if Ron Paul ran as an Independent I would vote for him, I would probably even campaign for him.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

*sigh*. Well here we go all over again. If you think voting for Romney or anyone else with the "status quo" agenda will do any good for the country, then just get ready for more of the same.

I am a little surprised you think Paul supporters won't register as republicans for the GOP nomination. Paul supporters are well aware of the fact that they need to register republican, otherwise what is the point of all the support for him?? If they don't vote there's no point!

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Im neither republican nor dep nor indy. I pick a presiden much like buying a house what does it offer me is this a good or bad thing i investigate im part of the late 20s early 30s we don't see things the same as others. so to define us as one or the other is crazy we don't think like that we think as a whole. left vs. right is just another freakin form of war. and sorry i guess we are the decents of the 60s and 70s flower power.Our parents never raised us like that.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wookiep
reply to post by Misoir

*sigh*. Well here we go all over again. If you think voting for Romney or anyone else with the "status quo" agenda will do any good for the country, then just get ready for more of the same.

I am a little surprised you think Paul supporters won't register as republicans for the GOP nomination. Paul supporters are well aware of the fact that they need to register republican, otherwise what is the point of all the support for him?? If they don't vote there's no point!

I registered republican, even though it made me a little ill doing so. As long as I can vote for Ron Paul, it was worth it.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
If Paul were truly serious about his ambitions he would have run as an independent candidate.

Anyway, I wouldn't be shocked to see a Romney/Cain ticket, both are corporate boot lickers and have no qualms about it.

The American populace would vote for a prolapse if it were wheeled in front of them. This country is an embarrassment beyond all belief with this idiot two party system and the morons that follow along with it.

That goes for you Ron Paul supporters, who never once stopped to ask why your hero is sticking with a party that is clearly on the TAKE from wall street and her cronies.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir

Since Paul's chances in the GOP primary are - 0 - I have begun endorsing one of the top tier candidates; Mitt Romney. Better him than any of the other potential nominees.

Yeah, because Romney will be totally different from Obama, correct?

You conservatives bitch about Obama(and rightfully so, he's an ass clown) but yet would throw your support behind ANOTHER corporate lap dog?

Obama picked up right where George Bush left off, and Mitt Romney would pick up where Obama left off. You guys...sigh.

When will people wake up and realize that this Democrat/Republican nonsense is a FRAUD?

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by illuminatislave

Ron Paul had to go with the republican party. Many people aren't understanding that we have a two party system, and that's the unfortunate way it is set up right now. He wanted to avoid another 2008. Going with the republican party is his best chance. Remember Ross Perot? Independents get shut out every time, it's not fair but that's how it is.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join