It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feds: Mass. man planned to blow up Pentagon, U.S. Capitol.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
It sound like this is just breaking.

According to an affidavit, Ferdaus believed that the devices would be used to kill American soldiers overseas. During a June 2011 meeting, he appeared gratified when he was told that his first phone detonation device had killed three U.S. soldiers and injured four or five others in Iraq. Ferdaus responded, "That was exactly what I wanted"
Check it out

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Already posted.. Link

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Thanks.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by BlastedCaddy

Not a problem sir.
.. Just use search next time.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TechVampyre

Funny you say that... Figured you would. I did... cut and pasted it in there right off the headlines. but hey thanks for the tip.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Wow. If they actually have any proof on this, then I may have to take TPTB's side.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheReasonableSkeptic
Wow. If they actually have any proof on this, then I may have to take TPTB's side.

the oversized model plane/drone would not have enough kenetic energy to do any real damage,even tho it is a jet and was to be loaded with c4.you have to use a depleted uranium slug with explosives behind it.or a real plane of high kenetic energy.there are better technologies that would complete this task.like bb's traveling at mach 100,made of tungston.fired from twenty miles away.now that would be a show.

new topics

top topics

join