It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

proof!!! nasa doctored photos of moon

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Dr. Ken Johnston was the guy who handled and processed every single bit of photos, videos from the missions and he tells how nasa hired people to come in and doctor the photos and videos.....which means that it's possible that we never even went to the moon, it was so easy for them to fool us with certain things, why not all of it????? watch and listen to the man.......

part 1

part 2

edit on 27-9-2011 by patternfinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
i know he's not talking about the landings and such being airbrushed, but if they would do this with any of them, then they would certainly do it with all of them.....and, he says the reason why he didn't speak up about it was the fact that everything was so compartmentalized and he was too busy trying to get other things done, which would explain why others never came forth......

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
hmmm, is there no one here wanting to comment on this?

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I have never heard this before, while I knew about some of the structures on the moon etc, I had no idea about the domes emitting fumes, the cranes, or this man being interviewed.

All I can say is that I want to know the history of mankind..

Him saying that it could have been the Annunaki actually makes sense, they could have set up camp on the moon to observe us after artificial insemination..

Hopefully mankind will be soon to learn of his and her's true origin.

I can see this being one of our fathering civilizations.
edit on 27-9-2011 by EvanJP because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
so, I sat down thinking "I don't really have time to watch these, but..."

...and now, 20 minutes later, here I am.
That was riveting stuff. I love this side of conspiracy theory... the only issue I have is... how much do we know about this man? Is he genuine? If he is, why haven't others spoken out? And again, if he is, why is he only appearing on marginal radio talk shows? Why is this news not more widespread, and why are the radio shows not doing more with the information they're receiving?

any ideas?

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
This guy was debunked so hard..

A steam shovel will never even let him dig out of his hole.....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

read the whole thread....

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Awen24
so, I sat down thinking "I don't really have time to watch these, but..."

...and now, 20 minutes later, here I am.
That was riveting stuff. I love this side of conspiracy theory... the only issue I have is... how much do we know about this man? Is he genuine? If he is, why haven't others spoken out? And again, if he is, why is he only appearing on marginal radio talk shows? Why is this news not more widespread, and why are the radio shows not doing more with the information they're receiving?

any ideas?

Ditto, almost said "I have seen this before"..
I would assume he is probably worried about what might happen to him if he reveals too much? Possibly on the run... We all remember that one call, with Art Bell..

Though not as extreme, the moon disclosures are riveting, to say the least.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by baddmove

Then again, would the feds NOT try and do everything in their power to discredit a whistle blower?

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by baddmove
This guy was debunked so hard..

A steam shovel will never even let him dig out of his hole.....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

read the whole thread....

i don't see where he is truly debunked on that thread

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvanJP
reply to post by baddmove

Then again, would the feds NOT try and do everything in their power to discredit a whistle blower?

you're right, they do that all the time, that's why i can't just discard what this guy says

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
did you hear him say that those people said they were painting over the stars in the background because they didn't want people to "get confused by them"???? wtf

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanJP

He discredits himself in this video when he starts talking so easily about the Annunaki and the Mayan calendar. While it's a cool theory, it hardly gives the guy any credit when he's talking about some hard to swallow stuff like domes on the moon. I guess I should expect that kind of thing from a guy with a PHD in Metaphysics though.

I did like the one image of the pyramid on the moon that was supposedly taken by Hubble. I thought they never pointed it at the moon. Does anyone know of a thread that discusses that image, or possibly an outside source?

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Q:1984A:1776
reply to post by EvanJP

He discredits himself in this video when he starts talking so easily about the Annunaki and the Mayan calendar. While it's a cool theory, it hardly gives the guy any credit when he's talking about some hard to swallow stuff like domes on the moon. I guess I should expect that kind of thing from a guy with a PHD in Metaphysics though.

I did like the one image of the pyramid on the moon that was supposedly taken by Hubble. I thought they never pointed it at the moon. Does anyone know of a thread that discusses that image, or possibly an outside source?

That did cross my mind, but, I am keeping my mind open on this one (just because I don't really want to be caught with my pants down when the new "truth" is revealed, or whateva).

The pyramid image looked very interesting, I will attempt to find another source of information on that.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
I've seen that pyramid image (and numerous others from the videos) before, but I'm not sure I've ever seen the original source. It's certainly compelling though, isn't it.

My own personal beliefs on this stem from Genesis 6 in the Bible... where it talks about the "Sons of God" (fallen angels) taking to themselves the "daughters of men" and having offspring. This genetic manipulation resulted in the Nephilim, the "fallen ones", whom the people of those ancient cultures described as "the heroes of old". These Nephilim, I believe, taught ancient man the technology that has been clearly manifest all over the world; technology far beyond what science would normally have us believe existed at that time.

...with that in mind, I think it's quite likely that there is real truth to these theories, and real proof somewhere in all of this evidence, to suggest that the Nephilim colonised the moon (if not other planets also - Mars, for example)... and no doubt have plans to return at some stage.

As much as this theory might sound far-fetched, it's actually Biblically consistent, and thus somewhat "conservative"... particularly for someone whom the clips above state is a "Doctor of Divinity". So while him mentioning the Annunaki may seem like a stretch to some of you, and while that may seem like instant discredit, I don't think it necessarily spells the same absence of logic that it may have, even ten years ago. The evidence for these things grows daily, and becomes more compelling each time it does so.

...just my thoughts on the matter

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
xmb.stuffucanuse.com...

He sells books and seminars about moon hoaxes and alternative realities. I'm going to look deeper into this before I decide if he's genuine or a capitalist.

EDIT: Hmm can't seem to find much on the guy. My google fu must be off. I just get loads of other forums circulating the story and links to books. Aw well, it was interesting I'll come back later and finish the second video.
edit on 9/28/2011 by Mcupobob because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by EvanJP

Just which department employees these debunkers?
How do you instruct this department to start debunking without informing more people about the conspiracy?

I guess NASA didn't pay this guy enough to keep his mouth shut. So now he has to sell books.
If they didn't pay him enough you have to assume they didn't pay others any more than him. So where are they?

To keep me quiet for life you would have to pay me at least 10 million. Do you think they paid all the others 10 million? WHere did this money come from?

This guy is a money grabber. He is no different than Dr Phil's wife writing a book.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I don't see anywhere, even in past threads where Johnson has been debunked.

What happened to some of his latest reputational damage was at the hands of the paranormal money machine, which mis-quoted him, made up stories about his career, gave him titles and positions he never held, and ran sensational "Moon City" rants which benefited them at his expense.

This group, mentored by Hoagland, have notoriously done this to many other whistle blowers, using some of the worst journalism techniques ever.

Ken should have never collaborated with these people for anything, and should have just stood on his own ground, making appearances as required without getting involved in their horrific, non-scientific approach to any subject they cover.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I don't see why a lot of people assume just because you wrote a book and want to sell it that your a fraud either. At least he's telling people what's in it and giving a great amount of details, for free. If you want to know what else he has to say then buy his book, if not, then don't bother, theres more information to be had for free. You can't call it a hoax because someone wants to make a little money off their knowledge/experiences. That would be like saying school/college teachers/instructors are frauds because their taking money to teach us what the government wants us to know.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Meh... hardly proof of anything. All I see are a lot of Pareidolic Images with not-so-subtle subtitles to help us see what we are supposed to see. Images alone are not proof of anything.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
My point exactly, everybody is so quick to say that these people are trying to make a buck..

First off, this is not mainstream information, so you aren't going to make too much money selling the book, secondly, I have not seen this man discredited by any reliable source. Thirdly, if you know him so well, have him e-mail me, please.

Lastly, perhaps the truth about what is on the moon is not a monetary issue? I wouldn't really put money into the equation, money and truth are two polar opposites.

If I went through the trouble of writing a solid, comprehensive book, which included images, text etc... I would need to sell it as well to keep it printing.

I would rather make money off of spreading knowledge, than waiting tables, is really what I am getting at.

Not making any conclusions, just speculation.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join