It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SEPT 27 - Aren't We Supposed to Die or Something Today?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
War, drought, war, drought, war, abortion, my friend you are dead. It's what you do with it now that decides your infinite memory of the life you lived...the ones you love and have loved. If you do not hold on to what is important... then you will always fade away in the progression of my thoughts. I love you and always have, namaste. Religion was started just to create government so I am not religious nor will you be.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Good remark OP. I was going to write something about it. Anyway, looks like the end of the world is not for now, or anytime soon.
After all, when we talk about the end of the world, we always refer to the end of "our world", as human beings. Therefore, the real end can only happen through us, because of us and by us.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I predict that its already the 28th on the other side of the globe so ........hows the future? I dare say thats time travel

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
To tell you the truth we came very close to "global catastrophe" today but it had nothing to do with alignment with elenin. Another 43 foot across metallic comet came within .0008 au of the earth today. For reference, the moon is .0023 or so au from us. But this event was apparently given the risk of a 7 on the turino scale which means if it had hit it would have caused a catastrophe.

NASA

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by cardicorona

No.
2011 SE58 has a Condition Code of 7. That has nothing to do with the Torino Scale.
An object 45 feet across would break up upon entering the atmosphere.

Definition/Description for SBDB Parameter/Field
Title: condition code

Description: MPC "U" parameter: orbit uncertainty estimate 0-9, with 0 being good, and 9 being highly uncertain

ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...

It is not a "metallic comet" it is a tiny asteroid.
It passed at a distance of 0.0015 AU.
It's Torino scale classification is 0.
neo.jpl.nasa.gov...

edit on 9/28/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Phage good to see you again, let it be eh friend?
Always a pleasure.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
We did. I'll tell you, heaven's not all it's cracked up to be.....what a let down man, it's a lot like earth.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I got over a cold today, so that was nice.

But this world isn't ending anytime soon, so some people should stop expecting the worse from things, like a comet. It's literally not the end of the world

Besides we got 2012 around the corner, did you really think a little comet was gonna trump 2012? You crazy

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

As the Oglala Sioux say; "Hoka Hey" which means today is a good day to die. And we thought they were backwards, look at us now!

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
No ! enjoy the movie Melancholia, and then try to bullzhit this weeek!, by the way did you bullzhit last week??....

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Wait a minute.......you mean elenin wasn't a brown dwarf star or the planet Niburu. Wow I cant believe it. (sarcasm) Maybe now the doom and gloomers will learn something from all this, but probably not. I will let Marvin here sum up my feelings.

edit on 28-9-2011 by lcbjr1979 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Funny considering it's the 28th and i'm still here even though i feel like death due to too many late nights studying

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

Sugar and damnation.....oh, i'm still here. Hmmm, more doom mongering. People just seem to be craving "The End Of The World". Muhahahahaa.

Chill out guys, Elenin is a non-event. Niburu, please, get a grip.

Looking forward to a KFC tomorrow, and if, by chance, we all blow up or are consumed by a cataclysmic fireball, then I will bow my head in shame. Until then.....Peace

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join