It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SEPT 27 - Aren't We Supposed to Die or Something Today?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Yeah same old day. Nice day here in the east anglia of the UK actually. It is 16:29GMT and I am almost tempted to go sit in the garden and crack open a beer, but, it is only a tuesday and I must head to the gym. I'll save the beer for when I see a comet hurlting towards the earth.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I wouldn't want to joke about shtf. I'm thankful for everyday. I prepare for the worst and hope for the best. You wouldn't want karma to come and bite you on your ass for joking and not taking seriously the comforts you have grown accustom to. Appreciate and be Thankful you never know what's right around the corner.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by relocator

Oh, I agree on being thankful for every moment...instead of concentrating on when I may die, I'll concentrate on living right now.

CJ

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
For me and a few other 12 steppers; "ONE DAY AT A TIME"

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
For me and a few other 12 steppers; "ONE DAY AT A TIME"

CJ

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Still here and it seems to be the same as yesterday, except its hotter and we have lovely blue skies from the indian summer we were promised (for once the forecasters got it right).

Roll on the next date - 29 September and then there's the one in October project Bluebeam Dark Knight I think.
edit on 27/9/2011 by YarlanZey because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by baddmove

Later today...

CJ

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Post#1
It's about 1800 hrs now on the 27th. Wife made chilli dogs so SOMETHING is going to blow tonight.

Post#2
I wanted to be the first to say that it was I, beezzer, with the hyper-intelligence of the mega-beings that used my awesomeness and mind powers to save Earth.
I'd like everyone on Earth to pay me $5.00 via paypal.

You're welcome.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Maybe those not satisfied because of a final doomsday not appearing will have some sort of consolation. Like a little slice of doomsday. Perhaps the power grid will fail or oil will start leaking in the gulf again shortly.----------

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
well sept 27 2011 is almost over....only in america is it just begining...the world doesnt revolve around america, even tho they would like you to think that........and we are still here...damn, i didnt want to go to work today
well theres alway dec 12 2012

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
wait a minute.... There are more places than america?... This is news to me lol
But alot of threads about the 27th where everywere for a while.. looks like they still are.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens
Hi,

There have been a lot of threads with this date as an apocolyptic end. Who else figures you will be making dinner at the same time tonight? I suppose if you think we are doomed today it doesn't even matter that you respond to this. The intranets will be melted.

Have a nice Sept 27th - talk at you tomorrow.

Edit - sorry mods - should be a rant...might be the smallest rant ever...

CJ
edit on 27-9-2011 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

Well... collectively we could have " died and evolved " just not able to precieve it in this reality or in our current state.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
So...should I defrost the chicken or not? Can't decide what to do with it anyway. Would make my day easier if all I had to worry about was an apocalypse or sumpin'.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by yoesse
"No Mr Bond I want you to die."

Yep this too will pass.

There must be room made for new predictions and fear.

The people are not worked up enough.

This will pass and a new prediction will miraculously evolve.

Motto: I survived Y2K

That made me laugh

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
in my 4 years of lurking here at ATS I have noticed some patterns. I now plan my birthday celebrations, family gatherings, house parties around the doomsday dates because I am sure that nothing will happen on those days and everything will turn our fine. Luckily they are frequent enough to accomadate all major holidays and other celibrations

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by tinker9917

ahhh a fellow practitioner of laugh yoga

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by VortiganX
in my 4 years of lurking here at ATS I have noticed some patterns. I now plan my birthday celebrations, family gatherings, house parties around the doomsday dates because I am sure that nothing will happen on those days and everything will turn our fine. Luckily they are frequent enough to accomadate all major holidays and other celibrations

bwahahaha!! good plan ! you are right those are the days that it is guaranteed nothing momentous will happen . let's make everyday End of the World Day!!!

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Yet another fail by the prophetic dooms-dayers!
When's the next failed end of the world? Oh yeah, I
think it's in October. See you the day after that one too!

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I have called off the End Of The World for my 40th Birthday today. You can resume your fear tomorrow. Since I will feel like Death Warmed Over due to hangover.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

haha i know right? were not dead, and i dont see anything happening i had a dominoes sandwhich, 8 bbq wings and a 2 liter of coke, i was hungry and boy it was GOOD, later i may drink with a good friend

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join