It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BUSTED: Liberals Admit Racism Charges Against Tea Parties A Tactic, Not A Truth

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by MasterGemini

I agree with FallenWun

PP has been doing this how long?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by FallenWun

So if they have been killing black babies for almost 100 years in an effort to get rid of black people, it is backfiring miserable. That fact alone debunks your claim. See if you can find some facts in your links and post them.

just playing the devils advocate here....

Just because something isnt working, doesnt mean that wasnt the intent.........you can hardly make the claim that you made in that post, with validity...........

If i come to your house to shoot you and and up getting shot myself, it doesnt mean magically that since i didnt do it, that it wasnt my intent.......

come on lets think critically here
edit on 26-9-2011 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by mastahunta
I never thought of it that way
Are you saying that the racist, eugenicists had their entire plan backfire and that they haven't figured it out
after decades of backfiring, which is why they are still doing it?

Thoughs Planned Parenthoods our stupidities

Aint it crazy? We have more black people in the country then we ever did and apparently that is because PP is killing off black babies by force at an alarming rate.

That makes sense right?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

So if they have been killing black babies for almost 100 years in an effort to get rid of black people, it is backfiring miserable. That fact alone debunks your claim. See if you can find some facts in your links and post them.

Just because something isnt working, doesnt mean that wasnt the intent.........you can hardly make the claim that you made in that most with validity...........

I know you didn't ask me, but I'm game. Lets start off with this.

What is the intent of Planned Parenthood today?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by mudbeed

Originally posted by MasterGemini

Watch the whole thing you might learn something.

Enjoy
edit on 26-9-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

I am not going to watch the whole thing.
I can understand where you are coming from.

Not that there is no substance in what you say, I think its obvious things are different now a days.

The GOP would be all over it if it wasn't, don't you agree?

How can you be a part of a party that wouldn't bring up such tragedy?

edit on 9/26/2011 by mudbeed because: (no reason given)

Don't think a fetus is a human child? Have a look at few and tell me what you think of an "aborted fetus"
4D ULTRASOUND PICTURES OF UNBORN BABIES
www.prolifeamerica.com...

How about you take a look at some aborted fetuses
blackgenocide.org...

First of all assumptions are called the mother of all F ups for a reason.
I have no political party affiliation. Nice reactionary attack though . . . FAIL.

No, I do NOT agree. The Bush family and other neo cons are no different from the lefties. Their family has a dark dark history and links to the Nazi's. Oh and you can throw your John Kerry in with them as he is Skull and Bones also.

The left is ALWAYS crying about racial inequality so how do you justify that black women far out do others?

Abortion Rate Among Black Women Far Exceeds Rate for Other Groups
www.foxnews.com...

Rose said that the study was done both because of the controversal views of Planned Parenthood's founder, Margaret Sanger, and Rose’s belief that the group was still following those founding principles. Sanger advocated using birth control, sterilization, and abortion to weed out "the problem of the dependent, delinquent and defective elements in modern society."

Rose also noted that she was concerned that “80 percent of Planned Parenthood clinics are in minority neighborhoods.”

Planned Parenthood officials did not produce a response to this claim. The organization performed 22 percent of all abortions in 2005 (260,000 out of 1.2 million abortions).
. . .

Data from 1973 on indicate that black women's share of abortions has consistently been at least twice their share of live births.

riiigggghhhhhttttt
edit on 26-9-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by FallenWun

I never thought of it that way
Are you saying that the racist, eugenicists had their entire plan backfire and that they haven't figured it out
after decades of backfiring, which is why they are still doing it?

Thoughs Planned Parenthoods our stupidities

Aint it crazy? We have more black people in the country then we ever did and apparently that is because PP is killing off black babies by force at an alarming rate.

That makes sense right?

It makes sense to me.

Planned Parenthood is so stupid, they have be working against their own agenda for
nearly 70 years! Should I write a letter? Someone has got to let them know! This is horrible!
edit on 26-9-2011 by mastahunta because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by mastahunta

refer to the post that I answered, that was the claim, thats what i addressed in her counter comment..........

im not going to talk through circular arguments, ive been on ATS a long time.......its not worth the breath......

my assesment and answer to her post was concise...........

Not to mention im now guilty of it myself..............ALL of this is off topic

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

The left is ALWAYS crying about racial inequality so how do you justify that black women far out do others?

www.foxnews.com...

You did not really just write that did you?
These black women having these abortions are doing so by choice. What are you saying is that in order to free black folks, we need to take that choice away from black women. Nothing like taking away choices to make a person free.

I really wish none of those babies had been aborted. Today we would have thousands and thousands and thousands of unwanted children to pay for and care for. I get it, you want more social programs, more government spending, more control in order to stop black women from choosing to abort a baby in a world where the birth rate is not exactly falling to an alarming level.

Not many of you think about the baby, just the fetus. You better get to adopting then or you are completely full of crap.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

OK

Why do you think that is?

You are the one making the claim, kick it off.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

OK

Why do you think that is?

You are the one making the claim, kick it off.

Way to not address the FACTS . . .

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

www.foxnews.com...

You did not really just write that did you?
These black women having these abortions are doing so by choice. What are you saying is that in order to free black folks, we need to take that choice away from black women. Nothing like taking away choices to make a person free.

I really wish none of those babies had been aborted. Today we would have thousands and thousands and thousands of unwanted children to pay for and care for. I get it, you want more social programs, more government spending, more control in order to stop black women from choosing to abort a baby in a world where the birth rate is not exactly falling to an alarming level.

Not many of you think about the baby, just the fetus. You better get to adopting then or you are completely full of crap.

Way to not address the FACTS . . .

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

sorry but the world doesnt revolve around you and your opinions dont mean a whole lot to anyone except you

ats is a 2 way street its not burger king and your not always going to have it your way.

and you know what you need to start showing respect to other posters instead of using the classic liberal attackes

of assassnating their characters,their intelligence oh yeah know like acting like a good liberal always claim they are but none ever show in reality.

edit on 26-9-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

refer to the post that I answered, that was the claim, thats what i addressed in her counter comment..........

im not going to talk through circular arguments, ive been on ATS a long time.......its not worth the breath......

my assesment and answer to her post was concise...........

Not to mention im now guilty of it myself..............ALL of this is off topic

this is not off topic.

Planned parenthood, which is traditionally supported by liberals, are accused of providing services
to kill off the black population. The detractors of the Tea Party are actually the real racists, a great
thing to explore in this poster board.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Just because something isnt working, doesnt mean that wasnt the intent.........you can hardly make the claim that you made in that post, with validity...........

Actually, after enough time that is an easy case to make. Let's say I use number 2 pencils all the time for work. That is what they are for, that is how they are used. Let's say we have 80 years of number 2 pencils only being good for writing things with graphite. Now lets say 80 years ago the pencil was invented to cure cancer. 80 years later it has not cured any cancer but does a great job writing. What would you say the purpose of a pencil is?

How about this. My grandfather had surgery on his cornea that restored his ability to see. Should I have pleaded with him to stop because that particular surgery was designed for the purpose of torture in concentration camps or should I have been realistic about what is really happening?

If i come to your house to shoot you and and up getting shot myself, it doesnt mean magically that since i didnt do it, that it wasnt my intent.......

edit on 26-9-2011 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

You first. This last bit does not seem to apply at all. In your example, you wound up getting shot. In the real world the population of black people has gone UP. See the difference?

I highly doubt many of you MEN on ATS and on the right have a clue what PP actually does. Thanks to them, I can have children. If it were not for them, I would be barren. Guess how many abortions are performed at the PP clinic by my house. Guess.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

You mean my question. It was a question.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Anyways... blah blah blah ... abortion is black racism eugenics.

Do you still believe the OPs headline?

Just curious.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

You mean my question. It was a question.

Just drop it, they obviously believe this garbage they are spewing... so let them.

Abortion: It's Good Mood Food.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Just curious.

Well when you failed in arguing facts with me you started calling me a racist so YES.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Just curious.

Well when you failed in arguing facts with me you started calling me a racist so YES.

Jesus I was screwing with you.

I know you aren't a racist.

You are a Paranoid Schizo, but definitely not a racist.
edit on 9/26/2011 by mudbeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

edit on 26-9-2011 by mastahunta because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join