It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru Confirmed By Scientist

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I believe their is more to what we are being taught in school and in life why is it that people refuse to open their mind to the very plausable idea that this myth is real, Im not saying 2012 is real but what im saying is that science is proving the theorey correct.

Amazing new computer simulations shows that without the addition of a fith planet our current solar system would have failed.

Some quotes from the story below.

A new study published on arXiv.org shows that, based on computer simulations, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune may not have been the only gas giants in our solar system. According to David Nesvorny from Colorado’s Southwest Research Institute, our current solar system could never have happened without the existence of a fifth planet.

In an effort to determine just how the solar system was formed, Nesvorny performed a series of some 6,000 computer simulations. When using just the four giant planets, every simulation found that they were too large and ended up destroying each other.

After running these simulations, Nesvorny decided to add a fifth large planet into the mix. With the addition of this large planet, results found that the odds of our current solar system increased significantly. The most successful simulations show that Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune and a fifth planet, similar to that of Neptune or Uranus, started out all tightly packed and orbiting some 15 times further from the sun then our planet Earth.

Some of the statistically best results were obtained when assuming that the solar system initially had five giant planets and one ice giant, with the mass comparable to that of Uranus and Neptune, was ejected to interstellar space by Jupiter. This possibility appears to be conceivable in view of the recent discovery of a large number free-floating planets in interstellar space, which indicates that planet ejection should be common.

Full story

Free Floating
Planets News

Could all the recent news and high exposure towards the notion of end times and fragile earth be there way of conditioning us before the events in our future.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Thank you for giving me this information, what the # can I do about it ? If it's real, it's real and we'll go down. But what are we supposed to do ? Knowing this information doesn't save us, it doesn't do anything. It is nice to be informed but what can I do ?

Will Nibiru away with our minds ? Telepathically, command it to go away ? Yeah, I don't think it works like that. If we're going, we're going.
edit on 25-9-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Interesting OP.....

but i cannot open any of your 3 links....so will come back and look again later

fluffx

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I wonder if in their simulations they took into consideration the planet Tiamat(now the asteroid belt) theory??. would be interesting to see if that would have any beneficial or adverse affect.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Heartisblack

Im not the OP, but my suggestion, is simple- please don't take this the wrong way, but by observing your screen name, I conclude that you are not a christian or probably don't believe in God, so making peace with Him, is probably out of the question, (everyone can change, however...I did). So the best answer I suppose, if this is true, is to make peace with yourself, your loved ones, friends, or whoever, and live everyday as if it is your last. Take time to smell the flowers. Tell someone how much you care and love them. Do something nice for someone else. If this is true, then nothing ventured, nothing gained. If it isn't true, then there won't be any negative repercussions from that. Maybe we should live everyday as if it is our last, because for some, it is. Peace to you my friend, and have a good day.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Veritas1

Im not the OP, but my suggestion, is simple- please don't take this the wrong way, but by observing your screen name, I conclude that you are not a christian or probably don't believe in God, so making peace with Him, is probably out of the question, (everyone can change, however...I did). So the best answer I suppose, if this is true, is to make peace with yourself, your loved ones, friends, or whoever, and live everyday as if it is your last. Take time to smell the flowers. Tell someone how much you care and love them. Do something nice for someone else. If this is true, then nothing ventured, nothing gained. If it isn't true, then there won't be any negative repercussions from that. Maybe we should live everyday as if it is our last, because for some, it is. Peace to you my friend, and have a good day.

You can make peace with your situation, but noting else. You're right though.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

I guess you dont think with our current rate of progress in the field of science, that knowing about this could then be used to put a suitable plan into place to ensure our survival as a species.

Or worst case enable the survival of some of what we have here and maybe just maybe seeding other planets in the hope that life in the universe still exists.

I can think of no other info I would want to hear if it was the case because without knowing we would have slim to no chance.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
It says there use to be a planet...I thought Nibiru was suppose to still be in our solar system according to the myth?

I guess we will find out sooner or later but Idon not believe this confirms anything based on computer simulations about ejected planets.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by clutch36hp

That must have been one tiny planet. The mass of the entire asteroid belt is only 4% of the mass of the Moon.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Veritas1

Thanks for your kind words and you are really close to the truth, However I didnt have faith in God when I was a kid the older I get the more I hear the call and I would have to be deaf and blind not to have faith because the signs and the urge ive had in the last 6 years have convinced me that God is real and we are all just part of the creation.

God yes / Religion no

Thanks again for your kind post

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreatScot

I guess you dont think with our current rate of progress in the field of science, that knowing about this could then be used to put a suitable plan into place to ensure our survival as a species.

Or worst case enable the survival of some of what we have here and maybe just maybe seeding other planets in the hope that life in the universe still exists.

I can think of no other info I would want to hear if it was the case because without knowing we would have slim to no chance.

I'll put it like this, a watermelon landing on a grape. Nibiru is supposedly ten times the size of Jupiter and supposedly a direct hit. What are we supposed to run ? There is nowhere to run.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

The result said it wasnt it was a gas giant.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

I never said it would hit or was coming back but imagine the chances are it could be out their and who knows what path it follows now.

It could have been in our solar system until recently or it could have left before life even formed on Earth. I do find this intresting and like you i agree if coming for direct or near hit we would be screwed.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by GreatScot

This is a very important part of their simulations:

Some of the statistically best results were obtained when assuming that the solar system initially had five giant planets and one ice giant, with the mass comparable to that of Uranus and Neptune, was ejected to interstellar space by Jupiter. This possibility appears to be conceivable in view of the recent discovery of a large number free-floating planets in interstellar space, which indicates that planet ejection should be common.

Don't be ignoring the fact that this possible extra planet would have been ejected from the solar system. Which means it's someone else's problem now.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heartisblack

Originally posted by GreatScot

I'll put it like this, a watermelon landing on a grape. Nibiru is supposedly ten times the size of Jupiter and supposedly a direct hit. What are we supposed to run ? There is nowhere to run.

i have never read anywhere that nibiru is gonna be a direct hit in the past few years of knowing and looking it up. everything sais it comes up and passes between us and the sun and makes our day even worse.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by CLPrime

Im not look at my above post

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by CLPrime
reply to post by GreatScot

This is a very important part of their simulations:

Don't be ignoring the fact that this possible extra planet would have been ejected from the solar system. Which means it's someone else's problem now.

Unfortunately any aspect which contradicts the Nibiru theory will be completely ignored. You're right though, this hypothesis doesn't even come close to resembling "Nibiru" for that very reason.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
i also read this in BBC 'focus' and they also said that in the simulations the extra planet was catapulted out into interstellar space, and your title 'Nibiru Confirmed By Scientist' Nibiru, also known as Planet X (our solar systems tenth planet) was originally theorised about 100 years ago by a scientist, although his name escapes me

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I am open to the idea of more planets possibly in our solar system.

I find it silly that people are trying to connect the dots with holes

ETA: I would also like to add that for some reason the best astronomers on earth have a hard time finding such "planets", but some guy on the internet has figured out that this/these planets/objects cause doom for earth, and are certain of it................
edit on 25-9-2011 by liejunkie01 because: ETA

edit on 25-9-2011 by liejunkie01 because: spelling

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

lol.. well I'm not saying it was a great theory..
..and wasn't necessarily saying the asteroid as the mass..just a planet in the 5th position.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join