It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sunspot 1303?! Bigger then 1302? Caused by Elenin? Catastrophic solar flare/CME?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I remember when fearmongers put a bit of effort into things.
They were still amazingly wrong however but it was entertaining.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

Yes very good, but You forgot to mention the people that will accuse the debunkers as closed minded shills and that they should allow discussion of said event and then the token Christian quoting a bible reference showing how the signs are all in accordance with gods will!,
I'm staying in bed on Tuesday anyway

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Atzil321

Did you not read the title of the OP and Vid?

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I did not understand the op , is it new sunspot , how long will it take before its facing us , has it produced a cme yet . etc

edit on 25-9-2011 by ZIPMATT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
People are over-reacting and reading too much into it as usual. It's not about how big it is, it's what it does with it that counts.

So when the earth is cleansed of electronic devices, shall we all just meet up together in some abandoned warehouse somewhere? I'll continue to offer sarcastically slanted realism, i do it better in person. The fear-mongerers can walk in, grab the mic, drop a shaky doom theory then walk out and disappear. The emo's can run around the warehouse crying, panicking and listening to good charlotte. The trolls can trip them over as they run, and the mods can appear randomly and push people out the windows.

If a planet-wide flare occurs, i'll be the first to post a thread about it on my abacus, pointed into a yogurt tub and string phone

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
direction of flare produced 24th september and due here 26th 1400 (ut)

this is what i had feared since seeing this thread on 22nd , an earlier huge cme which was less of a 'glancing blow' than this one .

as it turns as the sun does there s not a lot to say we dont get hit again , and if its pointing at thatthing we know it might be then it might a warm old autumn

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

You are spot on!
It's almost like you knew the responses before all of the posts were replied to.
I'm actually laughing out loud, after reading your post again...
Very impressed with your prediction.

As far as the sunspot, I believe this threads title was a bit too much.
Sensationalist?

According to many threads here on ATS, this week is going to be full of events.
Including alot of world leaders going on holiday, and many companies having meetings.

Must be the beginning of 4th quarter or fiscal year, I don't know.
Or maybe they are all going to Denver International Airport.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
We also got our selfsame a new moon in the early hours of the 27 th, all military strikes and campaigns are begun under the dark of the moon, the 27th is becoming a conspiracy Theorists dream. If nothing happens we only have to wait till the 28 oct for the next ELE event....

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Well it seems that 1303 was another spot that wasn't listed or recognized but the spot I am pointing out is going to be 1304. If you look at the image of magnetism you can see alot of positive/negative charge in and around 1302 extending to the spot on the horizon which will be known as 1304. Disturbance will be facing us soon enough and you will see I am correct.

360 degree view
stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov...

You can call it fear mongering or wtf you want. If you truly believe that it's just another spot, then that's your entitled opinion, however those of us out there that have been watching and researching CMEs and what not for years know that this isn't just another run of the mill sunspot.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by dasysgod
those of us out there that have been watching and researching CMEs and what not for years know that this isn't just another run of the mill sunspot.

Those of us?
All credited astronomers, physicists and scientists I presume?

Even all the amatures sunwatchers haven't raised the alarm.
Normal sunspot is normal sunspot.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Hmmm.... Flux transfer event lining up?

Stop dragging your feet on the carpet?

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Elenin now causes sunspots!!!! I find it impossible to put into words how utterly preposterous this is. However, that is nothing compared to my despair on what must be going through some people heads when they invent this stuff. Please don't tell me I am being ignorant in not accepting somebody's theory "because this is what ATS is all about". That statement is totally wrong. ATS is about theories backed up with some evidence. Pure idle nonsensical guesswork deserves nothing but contempt.

Ok I take it all back, I accept the following:

* All earthquakes since april this year are due to Elenin.
* Sunspots due to Elenin.
* TPTP currently heading towards bunkers due to Elenin.
* Stock markets collapsing due to Elenin.
* Unusual weather due to Elenin.
* Power blackouts in Chile due to Elenin.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin
reply to post by jonco6

Sorry man but he's posted this vid in several other threads I am active in.
edit on 25-9-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

one other thread*

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by pazcat
I remember when fearmongers put a bit of effort into things.
They were still amazingly wrong however but it was entertaining.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The diffrence is in that articale that specfic sunspot wasn not earth directed and if it was, then it was towards the end. Second: it only shot out A style flares, 1302 has already shot 2 X flares.
Space weather

edit on 25-9-2011 by KingJod because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by havok

If a lot of the world leaders are going to the Denver underground bunkers, wouldn't it be a good idea to seal the doors that lead to this bunkers? And seal it GOOD

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by notsosunny

If they were...maybe so.
But they aren't.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I live in AZ and am part of an astronomy club called EVAC (East Valley Astronomy Club). I received an email from a member who regularly views the sun with filters. I wanted to share this email since it very much coincides with this post.

Evacuees:
Note on sun in HA at 9:53am, Sept 25, 2011:
There is a tall narrow prominence at 10 o'clock and another group over at 4 o'clock. There is a large sunspot and much plage around it in the lower right quadrant of sun. Quite an impressive sight. Another bright small chunk of plage can be seen in upper left corner of sun. All this in a reversed field of my Lunt 80.
The sunspot can be seen in a hand held white light filter with the naked eye. Look for that at lower left of sun's disk, as it won't be reversed.

take it as you will....

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Well it seems that 1303 was another spot that wasn't listed or recognized but the spot I am pointing out is going to be 1304. If you look at the image of magnetism you can see alot of positive/negative charge in and around 1302 extending to the spot on the horizon which will be known as 1304. Disturbance will be facing us soon enough and you will see I am correct.

360 degree view
stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov...

You can call it fear mongering or wtf you want. If you truly believe that it's just another spot, then that's your entitled opinion, however those of us out there that have been watching and researching CMEs and what not for years know that this isn't just another run of the mill sunspot.

Well you seem quite convinced that this sunspot is going to be something out of the ordinary........however with a post like the one I have quoted, I can't help but feel, that within the next few days you have set yourself up for quite the fall here on ATS.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
well i just drank a bottle of Robitussin and the psychic alien overlords told me to get ready for the massive destruction starting this week.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Well it seems that 1303 was another spot that wasn't listed or recognized but the spot I am pointing out is going to be 1304.

Wrong. Again. 1304 is in between 1302 and 1301.
solarmonitor.org...

You'd think with all your study you would know which sunspot is which. There's a pretty good chance that your favorite is actually 1283 on it's way back around.
solarmonitor.org...

edit on 9/25/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join