It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

September 26-27, 2011

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
www.eutimes.net...

interesting article

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Let's not forget....STEVE JOBS JUST RETIRED!

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by trailertrash
reply to post by belsoember

During that period of time I will be sitting in front of my toob with chips and brew watching the action. If the world blows up it will be OK because I installed a seat belt on my recliner. So I'm ready for whatever.....

That was classic

As for the OP.....

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by belsoember

Maybe coincidence, maybe not.

There is no such thing as coincidence, it is simply a word we use to describe that which we have no knowledge of.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by nekomata111

lol

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by kwell

Don't fall for the lies you say.

Mate.

The Bible was assembled at the council of Nicea. By Romans. Romans executed Jesus. YOU cannot guarantee that the Romans assembled it as a control mechanism. YOU have to trust the God somehow, in his infinite wisdom of allowing free will, somehow broke THAT law and interfered with the free will of the people to manipulate the masses. Then to ensure the LIES weren't found out they held the Inquisitions.....Now why would they do that? Why would they search out and destroy every book that did not support their line of worship???

What if they knew PRECISELY how Jesus was going to arrive, and set about the disinformation so that when he did people would not know him from the Anti-christ? People were that smart back then!!!

Sorry. When that day comes...I will look only at my own intuition, and what is in my heart. I love everyone and treat them all with respect. If I get invited to go onboard a ship, merely to become fish food, so be it.

edit on 22-9-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
U.S. military researchers say they are preparing to launch a satellite intended to improve communications for troops on the ground anywhere in the world. The Tactical Satellite IV, developed by the Naval Research Laboratory, will be launched Sept. 27 atop an Orbital Sciences Corporation Minotaur-IV+ launch vehicle from the Alaska Aerospace Corporation's launch complex in Kodiak, an NRL release said Tuesday.
www.upi.com...
edit on 22-9-2011 by LLTKing because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Littletruthseeker
According to The Stand, all the good guys will meet in Denver. Coincidence???

Actually, they meet in Boulder. You know, near Cheyenne Mountain, home of NORAD?

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Merigold

Each day seems sweeter though just believing the end may be near

And that indeed is why the proliferation of these types of posts. We are all afraid of our own very personal doom, our deaths, and feeling like having a small measure of control when that may be ( via the multitude of failed prophecies) gives us some comfort and peace. This has been happenings since the dawn of the written word, and I dare say even before. This is nothing new, folks. pPople have been having this feeling for centuries and do you know why?

Because something IS going to happen to each and everyone of us, we are going to die. The apocalypse, the end of the world, will happen for us all.

So yes, the feelings are real and indeed true, but I guess it is easier to accept death if you think you know when it will happen in what manner.

On those two days the Apocalypse will come for approximately 300,000 people, for them, it will indeed be the end of the world.

I, for one, don't fear my own death, I have been there and returned. Ever since then, more than 20 years now, every day has been sweet and I have not worried about what comes next. Whether it be oblivion, reincarnation, or eternal jubilation, it is just the next stage in the journey we are all on.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by DocEmrick
reply to post by darkest4

Because I'm sick of paying bills and living this facade of a lifestyle? Why should I have to work 8 hours a day? Why can't I explore? Why can't I learn new things? Why do I have to be a corporate slave?

Humanity took a wrong turn somewhere a long time ago, and we need a cosmic catastrophe to save this planet...

You don't have to do any of those things, If you want to live a different life then, as Nike says, just do it.

Don't complain about the life you have unless you are willing to change it.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by jtma508

Not that I don't agree with the sentiment, my friend.

But, sorry, it was just a dream.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Interesting. Did you hear obamas speech on the 11th where he quoted psalms 46? This psalm is generally believed to be about gods judgement.
I don't know what's going to happen exactly but I find it peculiar that our president who has mocked christianity in the past is now quoting scripture. And I don't think he was forced to either.

Source, please.

When has he mocked Christianity? He is a Christian himself, just not a fundamentalist one.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Liamoville

Nope, hurricane season is until November.

Then you have the possible natural disasters that come with winter.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by compsen34

Night of the comet rules.

Personally I hope something happens, it's about time.

If nothing does happen we'll make something happen. There's enough people having shootouts with the cops and freaking out over the economy that they will create something out of nothing

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
reply to post by Sly1one

If I may be so bold, I think you and alot of other people are waaay too focused on Elenin or any other single "event".

Let me tell you where I am in my head.
I KNOW 100% that something is changing.
I don't need to know how or what. I refuse to get caught up in the details of it all.
People get so caught up in the details that they get tunnel vision and can't see what is right in front of their faces sometimes.

I have a feeling so ingrained into every fiber of my being that life as we know it is about to take a drastic change
that I can no longer ignore it. I am just sitting back and watching it all go down at this point.
I don;t know or care about any comet. I refuse to get sidetracked from the important issue.

If any of you sat down with yourself for any length of time and really connected with yourself, you would would be hard pressed to convince me that you don't feel it too.
It is the same feeling you get when you just know someone is watching you, only to turn around and see your friend/spouse,child standing behind you.
You don't know HOW you know, and you don't need to.
YOU JUST KNOW!!!!!

Now that being said,
I am keeping a positive outlook on things because I believe in the Law of Attraction and I feel that we can make our experience match our expectations.
I expect things are going to get pretty rough for some.
It will be well needed for them.
I for one, don;t intend on living in a post apocalyptic world where we are all ruled by a NWO headed up by none other than Lucifer himself.

I will be living in a parallel universe where the good guys won!
Won't you join me?
edit on 20-9-2011 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

well shared. I have a scenerial to share with you. What if we are living in the tribulations times. That last last last chance to repent cycle of the final ascention. We are about to face the most extreme events of evil ruling to its highest degree. Think about this, when God cast lucifer out of the heavens where did lucifer land? earth right? lucifer still rules earth until the final judgement. think about it.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by DutchBigBoy

Originally posted by Aestheteka
reply to post by DutchBigBoy

Excellent investigatory work!
However, your findings are of more concern than if you'd found the hotels full. The conferences ARE taking place yet no one has booked rooms? I realise the economy is in a slump but surely symposia expect at least some guests to attend?
Looking at this logically, presuming that there ARE symposia and that there ARE guests, the question arises - where will they be staying? Under or above ground?
The Homeland Security event is being held in Virginia and the various parliamentary recesses are a regular occurence but surely Denver should be packed with conference visitors?

That is what I was thinking too, where do they sleep if it isn't in the hotels

~Hmmm....maybe they're just going to camp out somewhere and enjoy the beautiful Fall weather. I hear Denver is just LOVELY this time of year!!~

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by gamesmaster63

Interesting. Did you hear obamas speech on the 11th where he quoted psalms 46? This psalm is generally believed to be about gods judgement.
I don't know what's going to happen exactly but I find it peculiar that our president who has mocked christianity in the past is now quoting scripture. And I don't think he was forced to either.

Source, please.

When has he mocked Christianity? He is a Christian himself, just not a fundamentalist one.

Sorry I thought this was common knowledge.

And Obama is not a christian. A christian is defined by a person who follows Jesus Christ. A person who admits that Jesus Christ is lord and saviour, and puts their trust in Him for salvation. Mr. Obama may attend church occasionally, but as far as I know he has never admitted that Jesus Christ is lord and saviour. So I would say he is not a christian.
edit on 22-9-2011 by freedish because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by gamesmaster63

Source, please.

Obama's speech mocking the Bible....www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I posted this in the tread...Something MAJOR is going down in Denver.

So here is what I think is going to happen:

I think there is going to be a worldwide earthquake. If you look at the site again for Operation Mountain Guardian....www.omegaresponders.org...,R Look at the logo in the upper left, it shows natural disasters. I think they know exactly what is coming and I will explain why a little further into this. When this hits they know that it will cause tsunamis and also set off the New Madrid fault. That is why the U.S. Navy map of the future looks like this.... www.youtube.com... When a major earthquake hits the New Madrid it will liquefy it with all the flooding there that has been happening and send it into the ocean, splitting the U.S. in two. If you look at that map again, most of Colorado is not going to be flooded. They know there is no place to go to avoid the worldwide earthquake but for the flooding Colorado is the perfect place. I also think there is going to be an EMP(electomagnetic pulse) (I will explain this further in) So with a worldwide earthquake, massive flooding, and no electricity, there will be chaos. An EMP will cause the loss of the magnetosphere and leave us open to threats from space(solar flares and asteroids). This will become evident and everyone is going to want to get underground and everyone knows about the Denver underground bunker, that is why they want to make sure they have the manpower there to protect it...operation mountain guardian.

I also think we are at Defcon1. This worldwide earthquake is going to disable the U.S. the supposed allies of Israel. It will be the perfect time for the enemies of Israel to attack. This will lead to the Ezekial war that the Bible tells us about. I always wondered why it said that they would be on horses and not be fighting with modern warfare. It is because the EMP is going to fry everything electrical. That is probably why they have battleships in their underground cities, hoping to protect them from the EMP.... www.youtube.com... This also makes sense why it say that Israel will burn the weapons for 7 years. They are not modern warfare weapons. If you look at this chart by Luis Vega from Sonoma State University... www.sonoma.edu... it shows a 7 year period blocked out. The Bible tells us there will be a 7 year tribulation and in order for them to burn the weapons for 7 years this war will have to start soon. The chart is quite amazing. The first of Av is know as a time of trouble for Israel also know as a time of Jacob's trouble(tribulation) There were solar eclipses on the first of Av in 2008, 2009, and 2010. Quite amazing that they would fall perfectly on the first of Av each year, but when you look at the chart the rest of the eclipses including the tetrad fall on Biblical feasts, marking out a 7 year time period is unheard of and never happened before.

So now lets look at those murals at the Denver International Airport... www.youtube.com... vigilantcitizen.com... One of them shows a time that looks like happiness and peace. All the people of the world giving up their weapons. It also shows peace with Israel and Palestine(look at the flags). What would cause them to go from all out war to peace? I think it is going to get nuclear and make everyone think we are on the brink of destroying ourselves. Forcing people to look to the governments of the world or United Nations for safety. If you look at this paragraph from the book “The Armageddon Script”....

"A hair-raising confrontation in Korea may, towards the end of the period, threaten man's very survival." [Peter Lemesurier, "The Armageddon Script", p. 223]

and the book “Behold A Pale Horse”...

"Can you imagine what will happen if Los Angeles is hit with a 9.0 quake, New York City is destroyed by a terrorist-planted atomic bomb, World War III breaks out in the Middle East, the banks and stock markets collapse, Extraterrestrials land on the White House lawn, food disappears from the markets, some people disappear, the Messiah presents himself to the world, and all in a very short period of time? Can you imagine? The world power structure can, and will if necessary, make some or all of these things happen to bring about the New World Order." ["Behold A Pale Horse"., p. 177-8]

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Continued....

The Illuminati know what is coming because they are satanists. They have exact plans to bring in their New World Order, they know the Bible well and know that God's wrath is coming. They are planning a fake alien invasion with project bluebeam. The people into the new age are waiting for this thinking it is going to be their dawning of the age of aquarius. They are waiting for their new age christ who is really the antichrist. It is going to be total chaos and in will step a superman...the antichrist. He will sign a 7 year peace treaty with the many just like the Bible says. They will think they have peace but the Bible tells us that they will be saying “peace and safety” then sudden destruction will come upon them and they will not escape.

This takes us to the next mural of total destruction. Take a look at it, this is all the things they have been warning us about for 2012. It even has a mayan calendar. This is also in the Bible in Revelation. The four horseman of the Apocalypse are already galloping. The worldwide earthquake is the 6th seal. If you notice in the 6th seal that the sky is rolled back like a scroll(loss of the magnetosphere) which leaves the earth open to the things that follow. The Bible then tells us that there will be a solar flare..hail and fire mingled with blood that burns the trees and grass. That is exactly what happens in a solar flare. As the flare hits the cold outer atmosphere it will produce hail and at the same time the flare will come through. It will kill every living thing in the air, that is where it is mingled with blood. As it makes its way to earth it will burn the trees and grass. Then it tells us there is a mountain burning with fire that falls into the ocean(possible asteroid? YU55 maybe?) Here is the NASA site
with asteroid YU55... ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...
type in November 9 and see how close it comes to the earth. Do you see why everyone might be trying to get into their bunker? Obama has also planned to take over the emergency broadcasting system on November 9, 2011... realweather.webs.com...

Now for the EMP. They have been telling us through movies that there is going to be and EMP. If you look at September 27-29 that everything seems to be pointing to, you will notice that it is also Rosh Hashanah the feast of trumpets. An interesting thing is that there are 7 Jewish feast and Jesus fulfilled 4 of them. The next one to be fulfilled is Rosh Hashanah. Most Christians believe that the Rapture will be on Rosh Hashanah. Here is a video explaining it... www.youtube.com... Here is also a video explaining how it will cause and EMP.... www.youtube.com... Yes, so I think that life as we know it is about to change. I don't think anything is going to happen on September 23. I think the possibility for something happening sometime between September 27th-29th is good. Everything seems to be pointing in that direction. With all that is coming their will be no safe place to hide. The only safe place is with Jesus Christ.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join