It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can someone debunk this footage?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimbo999

Originally posted by Phage
Here's a pretty good job of debunking. A button on the skylight.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 9/16/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Yeah, I've seen that thread. I guess a button on the skylight is easier for some to deal with than the possibility of a large unknown craft. However, the button theory does not account for the video. Buttons don't move on their own, nor do they manage to move across clouds and buildings. Nice try by the original poster though..

I agree. I'm rather surprised at this poor explanations. Comparing a still image to a video where he zooms in and out showing the skyline and background?

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
UFoTV sounds like a TV for believers where every footage is a UFO or ET. At least History's documentaries take the most unexplained cases.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Well, I just watched the entire video, obviously unlike some of the immediate debunkers and or those making debunking attempts. I had seen some of the short clips presented on ATS in the past and yes, the button hypotheses did seem to fit. But many of the films presented were not shot through his window, so that kind of negates that explanation as a total debunk...

I was ready to throw out this whole case myself until I saw some of the nighttime footage, especially the triangular craft. Also the lighting on many of the objects which are reflections of the sun or ground lights seem to add some credence to the case...

It seems there are many pluses and minuses going on here. The fact that many of his friends and family have witnessed these events and that they have taken place in many different areas are a plus. The totality of the numerous sightings could be looked at as a minus unless we go with the theory that UFO's have a tendency to pick out individuals to repeatedly show themselves to (contactees?) Many of the objects are obviously very high in the sky which defeats the button on the window theory. But, the constant references to Meier and Adamski are definitely a minus. And also bringing Mausson in could be seen as a negative. I really don't believe Mausson is a hoaxer, but he is very gullible and sees every balloon, light or strange creature as proof of ET. And he tends to support videos that do turn out to be hoaxes...

I also think that Delittoso's work has some validity, along with the analysis done by others viewing the videos. It sometimes amazes me that obvious hoaxes can run on to 20 pages of posts in a couple days, but when a half-way decent case and footage is presented, 2 sentences from your guru debunkers and the whole case is forgotten...

I am not some hard-core believer (that every light in the sky is ET, or even unidentifiable) and have become much more skeptical in the two years I've been around this site. So I'm not buying this case hook-line-and-sinker, but I do believe its very interesting and could use much more concrete analysis. The thread killers that throw out their force fit debunks based on a name or a couple seconds of an hour long presentation defeat the whole purpose of this site...

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shino
Watch

I know Urzi's name has been mentioned in the past, and people have questioned him, but I found this footage very impressive - particularly this segment where he zooms in and out to show the disc. What are your thoughts on this?

Hi Shino , thanks for sharing this.
S&F

I saw this footage before but never Jim Dilettoso’s view and conclusion on it and because he is a professional regarding investigating that kind of footage I take his conclusion very serious.
So for the time being I consider it to be a UFO, a real “hovering” [anti gravity technology???] quite large object although craft is a better word for it in the sky and not being a fake or hoax and I am curious to where its pilots are coming from.

<< 1   >>

join