It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is either a coincidence or we all just got played by a Freemason/Illuminati Ritual...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by belsoember

Yep. Because now my post number count adds up to 1+2+2+8 = 13.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
You know, if these Freemasons are really EVIL, then how come they seem to put up these so-called Subliminal Messages for everyone to see if they want to remain behind the shadows of our government. My Father's Grand-father was a Free-mason. And also his wife, which is my great-grandmother, also joined a secret group as well. They called it The Stars. And it was women's only group, too. And, like the Free-Masons, have kept secrets on what they do. Seriously people, I think this was some sort of freak accident that have both coincidentally came together because of the OP. You would expect that with over 6,000,000,000 people on this god-forsaken planet, that there is bound to be some sort of event that will Co-operate through the power of UN-intentional coincidence. And with that number of people, there is bound for something to happen that will become similar to one another. Just like us Humans. We might not all be the same, but if we look at each other very closely, we could see similarities with each other, and combine them similarities as a whole to come up with a different conclusion. That is the power of Coincidence for ya! And besides, I think that the reason why all these people are think the Free-Masons ARE evil, is because our founding fathers were Free-Masons themselves. And when someone important becomes a part of a certain group, that is when we people, as curious as we are, search up these things. And trust me, you can come up with a lot of different conclusions when you research certain things.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I think an important point is the mine was privately owned, by one of the people who was trapped, and subsequently died.
Realistically I feel that they probably took a lot more risks in the mine, as I am guessing these were veteran friends of the mine owner. If they were working for a corporation, I think they would be slightly hesitant to enter a mine which is now a fair few years old, to start work after so many years.

I am also annoyed at the UK MSM, as they have not offered any details into, what they were doing, etc
Instead they managed to flood their online news pages with 20+ comments from friends and families.

p.s. The bulk of the articles online were made up of friends and families comments, rather than them commenting on the news report.
edit on 17-9-2011 by MBUK3D because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I wonder why we always talk about freemasons.

I think someone suggested some other force or group may be at work here.

Maybe just the Western powers merely utilize freemasonry and other things to help maintain their power

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by themegaoverlord

If you want more information, the order that your grandmother is in is called the 'Order of the Easter Star'.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

As we are really not supposed to "recruit", I will only say to you...

If you want to know whats going on "inside", and are of an honorable sort...

petition for admission. You seem to be a decent fellow so admission is nearly guaranteed.

If its not your "thing", you will not have to progress any further.

Once you take your first steps, you will see the beauty of it all. You will read and hear phrases you have heard your entire life that now have deeper meaning.

Man, I wish we could talk face to face LOL!

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by emptyOmind
reply to post by felonius

i have to agree with casius about the masons. my reason is that why, if they are such a good organization, do they have so many foul, evil members up at the top, including but not limited to most of the american elite? i'm not talking about joe the plumber, or jim the a/c repairman, i'm talking about the corporate thugs in the top tiers of freemasonry that we know of. i have to say i think the charity is a front also and the open house as well, something to pacify those who don't know better and are happy with their own hive mind mentality.

edit on 17/9/11 by emptyOmind because: (no reason given)

Friend, those "bad apples" at the top WILL pay their due in time.

We all will.

The rest of us can only do what we do to help improve everything else.

Its like the government.

I'm not going to leave our country because we have too many asshats running around.

I will finish the game.

As far as a "front" goes, you are entitled to your opinion.

A mind forced to change its will is of the same opinion still.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze

Originally posted by popsmayhem
I get the numbers, makes sense.

The thing I wonder though OP, how
did they make the accidents occure?

If I knew that, I'd probably be flown off to some remote island facility, and no one will ever hear from me again!

Could they have purhaps asked a certain diety to conform these acts
and do there bidding. Seeing how spirits can be used to put *curses* on people.

Just a lil humor here...

Dear Mr. Illuminati or Mr. Freemason Man/Men,

Please, remove the curse you placed on the Temple University Football team in favor of Penn State. It has been 71 years since Temple beat Penn St and today's game was no different. I am a two time graduate of Temple and now my daughter attends Temple.

We would like to see Temple kick Penn States @ss just once

Yours Truly

Oh, before I forget, nice thread OP

edit on 9/17/11 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
To be honest I find this to be a load of crap.
Tens of thousands of Chinese people die every year from mining collapse/accidents etc. But you don't see anyone calling that an illuminati sacrifice do you?
If the illuminati want to kill they do it on mass like the famine in Africa.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join