It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is either a coincidence or we all just got played by a Freemason/Illuminati Ritual...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Just over a day ago, 7 Welsh Miners were trapped when a colliery tunnel collapsed as they worked more than 300ft underground. Link

And today...

Welsh mine tragedy: Fourth Gleision miner found dead

16 September 2011

The search for four miners trapped underground in a flooded Swansea Valley colliery has ended with the discovery of the last body.

They were working 90m (295ft) down in Gleision Colliery near Pontardawe on Thursday when tragedy struck.

The bodies of Charles Breslin, 62, David Powell, 50, Garry Jenkins, 39, and Phillip Hill, 45, who all lived locally, were discovered on Friday.

So out of the 7 miners, 3 managed to escape but 4 unfortunately didn't make it. Notice how the mainstream media is drawing comparisons of this mining accident to that of the Chilean Mining Accident. This was when all the 33 miners were rescued after 69 days trapped in an underground mine. An article from Vigilant Citizen best describes the Freemason/Illuminati Significance associated with the Chile Mining Accident:

The Odd Masonic Imagery surrounding the 33 Chilean Miner Rescue

The number 33 is of great importance in Freemasonry and in Qabbalistic system of numbers. It can be found in many instances in Masonic lore.
The date of the start of the rescue is also significant:
10/13/10 which can qabbalistically be calculated this way: 10 + 13 + 10 which equals…33.
To summarize the rescue event, 33 miners, who were trapped for 69 days in the depths and darkness of the underground were lifted one by one, on 10/13/10 in a device called “Fenix” – a creature representative of occult initiation – to the light of day. As they say “Ex tenebris lux”: From darkness to light

What is the coincidence between these two mining accidents?

The Chilean mining accident happened exactly 1 year, 1 month, and 11 days ago or 407 days before this Welsh Mining Accident (calculated using this website).

4 out of 7 miners died in this Welsh Accident. 407 days ago was the Chilean Accident.

4 and 7 - if you can see the significance!

Now if you add the individual numbers of 407 you get 4+0+7 = 11.

The number "11" is quite sacred to the Illuminati and is often associated with deceit and destruction.

Eleven (11) is a sacred number. When eleven is multiplied by the perfect number 3, the number 33 is produced, a number of tremendous occult importance. In 1933, Adolf Hitler and President Franklin Roosevelt came to power. Both these men were committed to the establishment of the New World Order, and their actions impacted humanity greatly. It was also in 1933 that the First Humanist Manifesto was issued. Do you see how Satan manipulated world history to produce three New World Order events in 1933? Thus, a powerful 333 served as a framework for world events in that year...Read More

If you connect the dots, you can see that the Chilean mining accident represented [color=Limegreen]LIFE because ALL THE MINERS were rescued, and the Welsh mining accident represented DEATH because 4 out of the 7 miners died.

This is either a coincidence or we all just got played by a Freemason/Illuminati Ritual.

edit on 16-9-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
HA... 407 days, 4-0-7, 4 out of 7. Its always interesting to see how many connections can be made with these things!

Feel free to include.
edit on 16-9-2011 by TomServo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TomServo

WOW, great find! Star for you!

I hope you don't mind me putting this in the thread!

+22 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Or there were two mine accidents.

In one, people were rescued and the other some of the people died.

No Freemasons involved period.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
There are a number of coincidences now that you have pointed them out.

My thoughts go to the family and the mining community of Wales. I have family and friends who have mined Welsh coal and they all know the dangers relating to this particular vocation. You just hope it never happens on your shift. I know mining isn't as prevelant as it once was, but it seems the dangers are.

Mining casualties are usually the result of shaft collapses, but this is due to the flooding of the mine. Although the rescuers did all they could, I had a feeling that it would end tragically. Very sad.

+13 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Oh no not the numbers game again.

I'm all for connecting the dots and all, but I can take any 5 random numbers and make it seem like baby Jesus was plotting to take down the WTC 2000 years ago....

9-11-2001

1 + 1 = Mary and Joseph
9 = Mary + Joseph + building "7"
2001 - 2000yrs = year 1, when Jesus was born
11 + 9 = 20 which is also 2 + 5 + 7 + 6 which is my religious aunt's favorite lottery numbers

The connections are endless.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Freaky connections, S&F for insight.

I wonder though what is the importance or meaning behind killing/trapping seemingly unimportant miners??

ALS
edit on 16-9-2011 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL

I wonder though what is the importance or meaning behind killing/trapped seemingly unimportant miners??

ALS

I guess if it is masonic then maybe sacrifice? But why, is anybody's guess!!

edit on 16/9/11 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

I have no idea yet what these rituals are for really.

I think theres more to it but I'm not sure how exactly I'll go about this so any help would be appreciated: I think we need to look at the latitudes and longitudes where these two disasters took place. Maybe we can predict some pattern here?

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Your equations make no sense. I understand that you can find connections in anything but there is no 'base' connection in your example. Thus Rendering you sacastic comment moot.

ALS

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Sometimes an accident is just an accident!

And I'm sure they were important to a lot of people...

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Your equations make no sense. I understand that you can find connections in anything but there is no 'base' connection in your example. Thus Rendering you sacastic comment moot.

ALS

I was purposely exaggerating like many of us have seen with the numbers game many times before. I'm not inferring that your calculations are nonsense, I'm saying 99% of these number calculations are nonsense, and are just coincidences. Sometimes cool looking coincidences, but there's no illuminati plot behind them in my opinion.

The elite Freemasons are way too busy making fortunes they could never spend in 100 lifetimes. Making games out of secret numbers isn't their thing, I'm thinking billion dollar tastes and scrambling numbers are on opposite ends of the spectrum.

The only one I find strange is the 9-11s, one where G.Bush proclaimed his NWO, and the WTC event. That was a strange "coincidence".

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Its called life.

Deal with it, without making a god damn conspiracy.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

I wonder though what is the importance or meaning behind killing/trapping seemingly unimportant miners??

ALS

Interesting the Bank of America Muriel with the miners below.. think there was 12? Also in the picture one is handing a wrench, I coincidentally came a cross an article that said what the wrench means to the masons but I can't find it again. I was surprised there was a direct symbolism for the wrench.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by CharterZZ
Its called life.

Deal with it, without making a god damn conspiracy.

It seems more and more people come on ATS now to not talk about the topic at hand itself but about the people discussing the topic and how they feel about the topic and why they should not discuss the topic.

If that's what i was going to contribute to the discussion I would not bother to even select the thread.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Yeah that 9/11 speech coincidence is one of the strangest and most convincing 'connections' I've seen. It's the reason I posed the question about 'unimportant miners'. It seems to me that the illuminati like big, epic long term projects (if that's the right word).

ALS

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
911 was definitely a ritual
Feb1 Imbolc "Festival of Lights" Shuttle going down over Palestine Tx with 1 Israeli astronaut on board was a ritual

Andrea Yates Summer Solstice Total Solar Eclipse drowned kids all with biblical names. Husband worked for NASA, Psychiatrist name was Eileen Starbranch. Religious MK Ultra figure involved. Could have been another chapter in Kathy O Briens book Tranceformation of America.

7/7 Bombing in London was a ritual
Princess Diana was a ritual

Freemason or illuminati? Personally I believe these groups are a diversion. More powerful force is at work.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

I'm not certain but I think I remember reading that the wrench represented 'the power of the working class'. I could be thinking of something else though.

And I second you other comment. It is clear that some people feel compelled to ridicule.

ALS

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

Ijust feel fustrated with the BS gullible people will believe.

I apologise for being rude, and your right i shouldn't have commented, it was just out of fustration.

Someone /slap me for being a #

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Nice to see atleast some people see the point I was trying to make.

I'm surprised that most ATS users just reject any significance of numerology of the occult/Illuminati/Freemasons to world events. Makes me wonder whether this thread has been hijacked already...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join