It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tsa type pat downs at NFL stadiums

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
There is the link below: Just you think its worse getting pat down at the airport now you will getting pat downs at NFL stadiums through out the league all due to a stun gun attack at the Jets Cowboys game. Whats next pat downs at the grocery store, schools your hospital? Just wait people police state is coming.

content.usatoday.com... 1?csp=hf

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ajniss

Well, that sucks the fun right out of it doesn't it? Probably why I choose to watch football at home with my ice cold beers and the grill ready to go....so much funner than a pat down and the hassle. At least I think so....

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
The TSA has already said that they will be expandIng patdowns to more places, such as random checkpoints on interstates.
Just wait, this is just the beginning.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by isthisreallife

Exactly, just the beginning.

The federal government will only increase the frequency of these pat downs and checkpoints. It may be in 6 months or it might be 10 years, either way, TPTB are eroding our freedom at an alarming rate.

Hell, I feel extremely violated at DUI checkpoints, they have no right to question where I've been, or if I had a drink.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I cant wait to see the reaction when a durnkin fan sees a security person grope a child i bet theres going to be some mad fights
reply to post by queenofsheba

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Well,

Just make your last NFL purchase a huge flat screen or projector.
Have a party with friends and watch the game in HD.
Then just rock up to the stadium after the game for the riots and giggles.

Would take just one game where nobody showed and the laws would change quick.

After all, you pay for the tickets and fund them somewhat.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
It’s a private stadium, they can require that you do anything they please before being allowed entry. Your only recourse is to comply with their rules, or leave. None of this has anything to do with the government or the TSA.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
i said tsa type if u see my title and its a sample of whats to come

reply to post by defcon5

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by theendisnear69

Exactly, just the beginning.

The federal government will only increase the frequency of these pat downs and checkpoints. It may be in 6 months or it might be 10 years, either way, TPTB are eroding our freedom at an alarming rate.

Hell, I feel extremely violated at DUI checkpoints, they have no right to question where I've been, or if I had a drink.

The bad thing about it is, they are flat out blatant about it now. No more subtlety and getting the foot in the door, and taking several years to fully implement the plan. If this is not stopped and soon, the next thing we are going to see are what I saw in several countries I have visited. Officers and/or Soldiers out on the streets with automatic rifles dressed out in full gear.

edit on 15-9-2011 by Skewed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
it is crazy though dont you think? a lil extreme just use the wand stick no need to pat downs just amazing

reply to post by defcon5

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I live in Northern California, and can't wait until they try to do that to the mobs of drunk Raider fans entering the stadium. I doubt they will get away with groping 55K+ Raiders fans, without a few getting pretty pissed off.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Skewed

Yea and people just cheer them on! The populace truly believes we're safer if we give up our rights to protect us from the suicidal, extremist, boogeyman sitting next to us on our flight to see our families.

I don't mind the risk of getting tazered by some LONE NUTJOB, if it means I don't have to be violated by either a private security firm or a federal one like the TSA. In my opinion the private businesses forcing people to be searched are just as bad. I just want to enjoy being out and about in peace like the rest of America.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Considering that many NFL owners are Nights of Malta...giving into this is a continued giving into their NWO.

I am still amazed at how so many persons give entire day's to watching, playing fantasy, and arguing over a simple game...All the while they take your free lives away.

Regards and Nameste,

-Chung

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I wish your title didn't have TSA as the first word if it has nothing to do with the TSA. Could just say pat downs...

TSA jumps out at you followed by pat downs and NFL stadiums, when the human brain quickly scans an article for the first time you don't take in all of the words immediately, so it can be slightly misleading.

Although I do see that you have the word 'type' following...just saying...

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
It’s a private stadium, they can require that you do anything they please before being allowed entry. Your only recourse is to comply with their rules, or leave.

So are malls, theaters, grocery stores, banks .... I could go on and on.

Are we gonna have pat downs at all these places? So private security firms are going to be the newest and greatest arm of the coming police state. What a wonderful, free and sane society we live in.

Paranoia is rampant ... everyone is out to get you ... be afraid ... be very afraid of your fellow citizens ...

But trust your government and private security firms - cause they care about you and your safety - they especially care about your freedoms, rights and privacy

edit on 19-9-2011 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ajniss

you are wrong it is not coming, it is Here!!!!! When you the people let TSA do this at air ports you the people gave it the go ahead to spread. NFL is just the first one MLB NBA NASCAR NHL and yes your PGA will be getting the same pat down. Are you happy know??

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by MegaMind

wonder if ones with CCW's will be considered Armed threats , or Home grown Terrorist, for i think some die hard,"got gun, CCW will carry any time anywhere" will try to push this pat down at some point, some big game , just to make the point. and you kn0ow where this be, front page of The NRA. not page 10 of MSM news paper

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Skewed

been to NY city lately??? go take a subway or just go to times square, they are all over, so says a email pal, i have not been there my self, nor plan to.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ajniss

to many plastic toys Tec 9's, Glock, knifes, and explosives, can be undetected by detectors.
This is why the "grope and feel" at air ports, now it has come to sports wold, next will be Wal mart, k marts, and your local stop n go, oh i for got the hardware stores.new tv ad's
"Have you been groped to day? if not then get out and come down to...." or
["tired of the pat down lines?? well then your not alone,with this new pass, all you have to do is... for only $19.95 but wait there's more, act now and we'll send you a second one free , just pay handling fee of $6.95" must be 18 years or older US residents only, not available in DC CA NY MI FL or NV. not sold in store's... call now]

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

yes sen the mobile TSA Xray van on I-15 going south yesterday, i think it was the demo van to show the LEOS how it works, UHP might be getting one for the I -15 north south corridor, but then ???? it could have been for any reason.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join