It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help Me Debunk Unidentified Plane

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
So after posting a comment on another thread and being asked to provide more, i thought it would be best to start my own thread on this subject.

Originally posted by AnotherUnknown1
reply to post by hotrice

About 3 weeks ago i saw the same thing in the sky while i was driving at night, i pulled over and started recording it on my phone, ( still got the recording ) it started as one, it sat stationary for 5 min the split into 3 and remained as a triangle for about another few min, then approached, turned out to be a plane, but unlike one ive never seen.

now, i have a video which i will upload, unfortunitly, due to the phone it was recorded on and pc issues ( pc is not good enough to be able to actually do anything with a video file, so i will need to use a friends for that part ) that wont be immediate, HOWEVER, what i have managed to do in the meantime is take images from the video and give a description to the event, what happened, and what i clearly saw

So here is what i could do, ill get more onto this as soon as possible, just takes soo long to do anything on this computer,

imageshack.us...
imageshack.us...
imageshack.us...

so i hope that works, now onto the event!

As quoted above i was driving about 10:30 at night , there out of nowhere a light in the sky appeared, very bright hovering, ( it looks allot further away in the pic ) but pretty close, brightness i would say about the equivalent of 5 police helicopter searchlights

after pulling over, and watching it, it split into 3 and formed a triangle with 2 lights at the bottom not as bright, at that point i got the phone out and started recording, just as the left "light" disappeared leaving just the 2 in the image, the main one still the brightest, now i was pretty shocked at this, as i don't usually find the need to record things like this as its usually Chinese lanterns.

Quickly after the other light disappeared the brightest and top one in the image then headed towards us, and it came fast, i saw what i can only describe as one of those army drones, except about the size of a 747, never quite seen anything like it.

so got back in the car and we were going the same way as this thing, through wasnt that high, very low altitude , then, ( anyone who travels has got a idea of distance from looking ) the thing moved so fast, i couldnt keep up with it with my eyes, im talking about 20+ miles in less than 30 seconds, then out of sight.

so as we drove to our destination 45 min later for some reason something caught my eye as i was heading home, there it is, travelling about 40 feet above the car at 30 miles a hour, making NO noise, the same huge plane, then bang off again.

Now the direction i was going is on par with a flight zone at my destination, but not where i first saw it, ive never known a plane to be silent, let alone travel at speeds like that, i did immediately think army testing.

any ideas appreciated, as soon as i can get the video on, ill pop it up too.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
hmm, can't make out much in the pictures,
waiting for the video to make my conclusion

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Based on the triangular shape if could be a TR-3B aircraft

some info here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by AnotherUnknown1

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
well the tail on that is only camera blur
its so far away it could be anything

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by meteor187

Triangular shape?? How can you see a triangular shape? Looks like a line in the sky - no offense to the OP.

Dunno how you came to the conclusion it was triangular...

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by noonebutme

Originally posted by meteor187

Triangular shape?? How can you see a triangular shape? Looks like a line in the sky - no offense to the OP.

Dunno how you came to the conclusion it was triangular...

after pulling over, and watching it, it split into 3 and formed a triangle with 2 lights at the bottom not as bright,

The OP described it, in words. Not in the pictures.

I am waiting for the video, to see if it is any clearer than the pictures. There just is not much to go on here unfortunately.

vvv
edit on 15-9-2011 by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Yeah the video will be necessary. I am posting here so I can find this thread again later today or tomorrow so I can check in and see if the OP has the video up yet. I am really interested to see this.

I do sadly admit that the 3 photos could be anything.

But for now all I can say is that it is a dot of white light.

I do think that the OP is being honest so I am very interested to see what was captured.

Thank you for sharing this incident with us and working towards sharing the video as well. I commend you for that.

Just ignore the naysayers, they will try to punish you for this.

BTW- I have seen various types of UFO sightings (Flying disk and most recently a triangle shaped one) plus many 'fast moving lights in the sky that change direction 90degrees without slowing down' types. But I am outdoors at night very often (I am a night owl typically).

So I know this stuff exists and is real. I don't really have any reason to doubt the OP account because it appears reasonable and the poster is well composed.

Don't worry, I am also very experienced in identifying any objects in the sky known to mankind (meteors, helis, v/stol, jets, props, blimps, zepps, rockets, shuttles, space stations, satellites, etc etc etc) . And of course I also know about all of the balloon, lantern, swamp gas, lenticular clouds, elmo's fire, will-o-wisp, etc explanations as well.

Point is I will give you my honest assessment of the object when the video is revealed. I will be brutally honest if I can explain it reasonably without resorting to flying saucers / triangles. But, in the event I cannot explain it, I will also point this out and explain exactly why I find it anomalous and difficult to resolve. I will supply reasoning and explanations.
edit on 15-9-2011 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-9-2011 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

top topics

join