It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange concert line up at the Clinton Foundation's celebration

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
For those of you who are interested in Illuminati music and the "artists" who are believed to be in league with the dark forces, you'll find this information quite fascinating.

Concert Details for the Clinton Foundation's celebration:

Special performances by Lady Gaga, Usher, U2's The Edge & Bono, and more.

They're just part of the all-star group of the most influential and socially responsible artists in music, film, and television coming together for a special concert to celebrate the work and impact of President Clinton and his Foundation since he left the White House 10 years ago.

"A Decade of Difference: A Concert Celebrating 10 Years of the William J. Clinton Foundation" will be held at the Hollywood Bowl on October 15, 2011, and webcast live on Yahoo! Tickets will be available starting at $50. All proceeds will support the efforts of the Clinton Foundation and ensure that our life-changing work will continue for the next decade and beyond.

Learn more about this exciting event and how you can be involved in the celebration at www.clintonconcert.com.

(Emphasis mine)

I mean, really? Lady Gaga and Bono are two of the most influential and socially responsible "artists" in the industry today? Give me a break!

Article detailing Bono’s charity fraud investigation:
www.dailymail.co.uk...

Then, you have Lady Gaga who is always telling her "little monsters" to "be yourself" and she has the nerve showing up at the 2011 VMAs as a man? I guess this falls under the statement "Do as I say, not as I do".

Video detailing how Lady Gaga, Usher, JayZ, and Rhianna are in league with the Illuminati:

(Please forgive me if these videos didn't embed correctly. I need to take time away from research and learn to embed. *Bad ATS poster! Bad!*)

Anyways, regardless of how you feel about former President Clinton and the groups/“artists” performing for his charity, I believe the Clinton Foundation’s concert line up is peculiar -- to say the least.

Why would someone want their charity’s entertainment to include a performance by a man whose charity is/was being investigated for fraud in regards to his own charity? This makes no sense and illustrates very poor judgement by the Clinton Foundation and its organizers.

Thoughts?
edit on 13-9-2011 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Well I think its pretty indicative that the OTHER half of U2 isnt there. Theyre either sick of all the "socially responsible" stuff, know Bono's frauding his non profit or just simply dont like Bill Clinton. Maybe the other half wasnt even invited. Hehe, sucks to be the bassist and drummer.

Not sure how Lady Gaga is socially responsible. She's the definition of excess in a time when we need to scale back our excessiveness. Why is it that people think being a weirdo means being yourself. She's a total shape shifter and its hard to see who Lady Gaga really is beneath all the hype, costumes, make up and silliness. She is pretty original though, in her image, not her music.

Why does Bill Clinton need a few bands at his shin dig anyway? Its not like rich white people in suits are known for dancing. Or known for their great musical taste (see the failing music industry for more examples)

The more important issue is: you think Slick Willy's gonna blow some sweet sax with these bands?

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Well I think its pretty indicative that the OTHER half of U2 isnt there. Theyre either sick of all the "socially responsible" stuff, know Bono's frauding his non profit or just simply dont like Bill Clinton. Maybe the other half wasnt even invited. Hehe, sucks to be the bassist and drummer.

Not sure how Lady Gaga is socially responsible. She's the definition of excess in a time when we need to scale back our excessiveness. Why is it that people think being a weirdo means being yourself. She's a total shape shifter and its hard to see who Lady Gaga really is beneath all the hype, costumes, make up and silliness. She is pretty original though, in her image, not her music.

Why does Bill Clinton need a few bands at his shin dig anyway? Its not like rich white people in suits are known for dancing. Or known for their great musical taste (see the failing music industry for more examples)

The more important issue is: you think Slick Willy's gonna blow some sweet sax with these bands?

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Funny, I clicked on here in anticipation of another Fleetwood Mac reunion, complete with Christine McVee...

Lady Gaga? Come on....

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

LOL! I know what you mean! Is ol' Bill trying to be too cool?
(Thanks again for the mini embedding lesson. Fixed vids to follow since it's too late to edit my OP.)

Cheers!

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Here are the embedded videos from the original OP:

Lady Gaga at the VMA:

* The video above is not the same one I posted earlier. Funny that it was available then, but not now.

Here's the video detailing the Illuminati musical "artists":

The video above is also not the original one, but it's very similar. Why neither would work, I don't know. Maybe when I tried to embed, I messed up the link. Sorry.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Then, of course, there are these allegations from Cathy O'Brien:

I was instructed to deliver a message, a package of information, and a small quantity of J. Bennett Johnston's personal stash of coc aine to then-Governor of Arkansas Bill Clinton. That was my first exposure to Bill Clinton. I saw him cut out two lines of coc aine and snort it. Yes, he did inhale--coc aine. In 1978, Bill Clinton was already heavily involved in the drug industry. I didn't have a sexual encounter with Bill Clinton then. My sexual exposure to Bill Clinton was extremely limited because I witnessed Bill Clinton involved in homosexual activity. I know that Bill Clinton is bisexual, leaning far more towards the homosexual end.
Consider what's been done to our society since he's been in office. Just this past year, he ordered that we have "gay celebration month" in our school system. That's not gay "awareness" day. This is gay celebration month and Bill Clinton ordered it. It was Hilary Clinton that accessed my sex programming. It was Hilary that I was sexually exposed to. It is my experience that she, too, is bisexual, leaning far more towards a homosexual end. Sex, Lies, and Mind Control by Cathy O'Brien

Followed by this:

Bill Clinton, an Illuminati handler of slaves, and a good liar, has his speeches prepared in such a way that they take advantage of the brain’s natural functioning to manipulate it. Bill Clinton, when he gives a speech will initiate it by pushing everybody’s green buttons. He will say a number of things that everyone wants to hear and will agree with. This is called "generating a YES SET’. There will be a number of these, the number of these often desired is 3. Then the second stage is to bring in TRUISMS that are facts that after the audience has already been mentally saying yes, the audience will probably accept these facts without any disagreement. Finally, after the approx. three YES SETs, the approx. three TRUISMS, Bill will plant the suggestion, such as "support me in such and such." On important points, Bill will move his left hand, to help imbed certain commands to his viewers. He will also use some subtle hand signals/codes to trigger mind-controlled slaves too. He will ask during his talks for people to imagine or visualize what he wants for them. Again this is manipulation directed at the right brain. Deeper Insights into the Illuminati Formula 9: THE SCIENCE OF MIND MANIPULATION BY PSYCHOLOGICAL PROGRAMMING METHODS: BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION, PSYCHOLOGICAL MOTIVATION & NLP

Source for both quotes: www.whale.to...

And then we have this:

1993-2000 William J. Clinton, 42nd. President of the United States (D) Confirmed Mason. Clinton, A Rhodes Scholar, a CFR member, a Trilateral Commission member and a Bilderberger participant. He joined the Council on Foreign Relations in 1989, attended a Bilderberg meeting in 1991 and was a current member of the Trilateral Commission at the time of his nomination. Pam Harriman is the person behind Bill Clinton. She is tied in with the Collins of the satanic group Hell Fire Club. Wife Hillary is known to practice Shamanism witchcraft. (Fritz Springmeier, The Illuminati Bloodlines) Vice President Al Gore 1993-2000. Confirmed Mason. Bill Clintons Criminal Background

... President Clinton is a Bilderberger, a Senior DeMolay (Freemason), and a member of both the CFR and the Trilateral Commission.

I dare point out that all documents have been destroyed showing William ROCKEFELLER Clinton as the illegitimate great grandson of the criminal patriarch of the Rockefeller fortune. It is a simple reason why Clinton, despite his treason and crimes, has not been prosecuted and jailed. THE SCHEME TO MAKE JAY ROCKEFELLER AS "PRESIDENT"

A picture exists, made by an undercover team of the Drug Enforcement Administration, showing George W. Bush snorting coc aine with his buddy William Rockefeller Clinton. You have been asleep, if you did not know that Clinton and the Bush family are cronies and get together at old man Bush's mansion in Kennebunkport, Maine. The picture has long been suppressed although in the possession of top news people of the major news networks. The Gore campaign reportedly has for some time had the picture. [They would like to show George W. but not Clinton.] www.rense.com...

Source:
www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

And who benefits the most from the Clinton Foundation? Underserved communities in America, children who are suffering with AIDS, the American economy, as well as Africa and Latin America.
www.clintonfoundation.org...

Who did Bono help with his charity? Poverty, illnesses, and associated afflictions in underprivilaged countries.
www.looktothestars.org...
(Pay special attention to the BofA charity add on the right side of the page)

new topics

top topics

join