It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Suns in the Sunset - >> TONIGHT <<

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by concernedcitizen519
reply to post by purplemonkeydishwasher

What strain are you smoking? You gotta send me some, sounds magical!
In all seriousness if the moon did what you said it did I'm pretty sure there would be massive implications on this Earth and I'd think more than 1 person would have witnessed it.

I don't know what other people saw - in London Ontario this was observed by at least the few people I pointed out to with my girlfriend - I lived with my backyard to the west for 5 years, I have watched Sunsets earnestly for longer, however I have recently had a great vantage point - and I can tell you with 100% certainty that what I saw was certainly never before experienced - you perhaps forget that I am also reporting cloaked flying technology. I can tell you for certain that there was a large light source, which was equal to the sun which was setting in its usual spot, however this was in the East.

forget about the moon for now, we did not see it following us, per se, it was perhaps more analogous to the earth shifting, hence the 'illusion' but it rose for me in the west, moved a great deal across the sky to the west in the 10 minutes we were walking East, back to her place in the North, we noticed it had moved significantly because we had used the position of the moon to find our way out of the Orchard, as it was quite overgrown, and getting rather dark. - if you had also read the thread linked in the first post, you will see that the earth has been recently undergoing some serious changes pole-wise

take a look at the magnetosphere simulation today www2.nict.go.jp...

what would cause the earth's polar opposites to entwine so intimately? my guess is a second electromagnetic influence..
edit on 13-9-2011 by purplemonkeydishwasher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
My husband and son and I take an evening drive several times a week..always the same drive, year after year, about the same time. Two nights ago, as we made our rounds and turned west from a nearby mall to come home, we were both shocked to find the sun twice it's normal size. I am a conspiracy theorist but he is not and even HE was flabbergasted. I am not talking about when the sun is setting and it changes the perspective from earth.
It was WELL above the horizon and still about an hour and a half til sunset.
Still no idea why it suddenly looked so distorted and huge. There were no clouds near it, either.
Just thought I would mention it.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

i guess i am not the only one =)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Hmm isn't Two suns in the sunset about nuclear war???

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   

and you called me an idiot ?????

that is two holes in the cloud bank , the proof is when the camera is rotated - you can see the break at the horizon

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   

So where is this 2nd sun now?

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   

And we should just take your word eh??
And the taxi?? I think you need some counseling...

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   

and I can tell you with 100% certainty that what I saw was certainly never before experienced - you perhaps forget that I am also reporting cloaked flying technology.

Ahh, it needed to go 3 pages in before it fell apart?

So, you've seen something you can't explain, don't know what it was, but you are 100% certain it was never before experienced? Well that is impossible unless you made it all up, because there is no way for you to know this didn't happen before to someone else, somewhere.

And then we come to cloaked flying technology.

Listen friend, I'm Canadian too, I have extensive ties to the military, and I can tell you, with 100% certainty, that Canada has NO ADVANCED CLOAKED FLYING MACHINES.

We can't even get our helicopters to stay in the air, and we can't submerge our submarines. Not only could we not hope to afford a secret black project budget, the US would never allow us to develop it.

Just stop and think about what you are saying for a second. You are saying there was an artificial sun, sure, ok, you saw an intensely bright light you couldn't explain in the wrong part of the sky, ok.

but then you said the moon moved around? you do understand that the moon controls our tides, you do understand that the earth bulges out to reach for the moon (and contracts on the other side) causing a bulge, this bulge when acting on water, creates TIDES. The gravity of the moon pulls on the water to make tides. If the moon stopped, paused, jumped, or reversed, we would instantly see tidal issues and more than likely suffer earthquakes.

We didn't, there's your first hint that the moon is fine. The second hint is the fact that the moon is freaking fine for the other billions of people on earth, but we have to take your word that you, your GF and possibly some friends, are the only ones on earth that witnessed the moon moving about the sky, without any of the effects it would HAVE to exert on earth.

Sorry folks, this isn't confusing, this is a lonely pathetic person intent on wasting your time. With each insult he spins, and each additional winding branch of this story, it gets harder and harder to waste any time on it.

Sorry OP, your credibility is shot as far as I'm concerned

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters

and I can tell you with 100% certainty that what I saw was certainly never before experienced - you perhaps forget that I am also reporting cloaked flying technology.

Ahh, it needed to go 3 pages in before it fell apart?

So, you've seen something you can't explain, don't know what it was, but you are 100% certain it was never before experienced? Well that is impossible unless you made it all up, because there is no way for you to know this didn't happen before to someone else, somewhere.

And then we come to cloaked flying technology.

Listen friend, I'm Canadian too, I have extensive ties to the military, and I can tell you, with 100% certainty, that Canada has NO ADVANCED CLOAKED FLYING MACHINES.

We can't even get our helicopters to stay in the air, and we can't submerge our submarines. Not only could we not hope to afford a secret black project budget, the US would never allow us to develop it.

Just stop and think about what you are saying for a second. You are saying there was an artificial sun, sure, ok, you saw an intensely bright light you couldn't explain in the wrong part of the sky, ok.

but then you said the moon moved around? you do understand that the moon controls our tides, you do understand that the earth bulges out to reach for the moon (and contracts on the other side) causing a bulge, this bulge when acting on water, creates TIDES. The gravity of the moon pulls on the water to make tides. If the moon stopped, paused, jumped, or reversed, we would instantly see tidal issues and more than likely suffer earthquakes.

We didn't, there's your first hint that the moon is fine. The second hint is the fact that the moon is freaking fine for the other billions of people on earth, but we have to take your word that you, your GF and possibly some friends, are the only ones on earth that witnessed the moon moving about the sky, without any of the effects it would HAVE to exert on earth.

Sorry folks, this isn't confusing, this is a lonely pathetic person intent on wasting your time. With each insult he spins, and each additional winding branch of this story, it gets harder and harder to waste any time on it.

Sorry OP, your credibility is shot as far as I'm concerned

I don't care- I've reported truthfully and honestly - your kind is a slow learner - but hammer hits nail, regardless of arc taken

. I am tired of pointing things out to a race that hugs the bedsheets when they think of death, and laugh at those who bring truth. . those that needed to see this, will see it - those who aren't penned into the second act will deal with the circumstances when they are thrust upon them

and let the chips fall where they may

'the die is cast'

good luck.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a lonely pathetic person? Son, I am a Star crammed into a phone booth . The nails I trim from my fingers have more spark than you do.
edit on 13-9-2011 by purplemonkeydishwasher because: edit to add fingernail burn

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by juleol

And we should just take your word eh??
And the taxi?? I think you need some counseling...

You don't understand much about reality, yet, do you?

[377, 233]*144, 89, 55, 34, 21, 13, 8, 5, 3, 2, 1 , 1 , 0

* you are here >>>>>we are going this way>>>...

get it?

time is a fractal harmonic wavelength, and while it seems that time repeats itself, or that history does, it is only one moment, and the reverberations thereof.

I don't need any counselling at all - I am of "sound" mind.

edit on 13-9-2011 by purplemonkeydishwasher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
You might have seen something but just to be clear.

1. It wasn't a 2nd Sun
2. The Moon is where it should be.

So if you take those two fundamental questions out of the equation what do you have left?

This is the question you should be asking yourself.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Asgard

1. It wasn't a 2nd Sun

So if you take those two fundamental questions out of the equation what do you have left?

I have a question for you, which everyone seemed to have overlooked when I asked it originally:

what causes the poles of something massive like the earth to intimately entwine themselves with one another?

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
lol. i lost 1000 points for an ill mannered post.

i love this (fascist yet meritocratic) site.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by purplemonkeydishwasher

1. It wasn't a 2nd Sun

I have a question for you, which everyone seemed to have overlooked when I asked it originally:

what causes the poles of something massive like the earth to intimately entwine themselves with one another?

And that would be the solar wind which is pretty normal.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
right, well i'm going back to bed.

y'all are welcomed to think whatever you'd like.

Hypatia has lost her patience.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Surley you can't expect everyone to just agree with your post? This is not the VonHelton channel.

You should be using your post to try and workout what you saw. Are you not interested to know what it was?

Most thing can easily be explained away with just a bit of logic and help from others.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   

youtube vid snipped

That's two suns? lol, I've probably seen that at least 100 times in the last 10 years, and I dont look at the sky much during the day.

That to me is definitely NOT two suns, I'd probably need 20 bongs, 50 trips, 4 shrooms, and two bottles of grappa to make that out as two suns. Pretty sure this can go to the hoax bin now.

edit on 13-9-2011 by Haxsaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   

1. It wasn't a 2nd Sun

Uh... Solar wind?? You clearly know nothing about the magnetosphere and how it interacts with the sun.

And i ask you.. If there is a second sun, then why the heck havent we experienced the effects from the gravitational pull of this massive body yet? If there was such a object so close to our planet then it would cause something FAR worse than a earthquake or similar.

The fact that there is no effects observed shows that it is nothing more than a comet just like nasa claims.
But i guess people like you live on blind faith instead of actually using your brain.

But go ahead ignore science and go back to hiding behind the rock like you do best..
edit on 13-9-2011 by juleol because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join