It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Suns in the Sunset - >> TONIGHT <<

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by bftroop
I think That the internet allows so many more reports than say 20 years ago and with so many cell phones equipped with camera's It's so much easier to catch and report so much more. I'm not saying that there isn't something going on around the world. I am however stating that we have the ability to show and share on such a grander scale that now every little thing in the world is on the web.

Good video though.

Also reports come out so fast now-a-days that it is becoming increasingly difficult to censor them or filter them effectively.

This means that we will get more first hand accounts while we will see less MSM ability to contain it.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Originally posted by purplemonkeydishwasher

Bah - it's always like this, isn't it - The second source was never seen first hand, but the allusion to the amount of light was unmissable - it was equal to the sun in brightness, the arch of pink spread over the sphere, if you understand me, equally.

It seemed to me that the planes were there to provide coverage where needed, discretely

Thank you for more information.

So you only saw the light emitted by whatever it was. However you say the light was on par with the intensity of the sun, interesting.

Could you provide time and location? Perhaps someone from your location saw this as well.

I honestly believe if you really did see this event, you saw UFO or top secret military activity.

Is the reason you put this in 2012 forum was because you suppose this could be related to some type of "Project Blue Beam" experimentation??

it should be noted that the Mayan Calendar actually ends Oct 28 this year..

it was at sunset, perhaps around 8? i didn't take note of the time when we left, but it was perhaps about an hour before full set.. I am in London Ontario

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Look folks, if you are just going to make fun of the OP and call him nuts simply because what he says doesn't make sense than I suggest you keep it to yourselves. And enough with the drug jokes cmon.

Open your minds for a minute and ask yourselves what if this guy is telling the truth as he sees it? He may not know what he saw but he still could have seen what he describes.

We can either make fun of the fellow, or we can help him figure it out (and help ourselves figure it out as well).

I personally am going to take the high road here and aid in determining what was witnessed.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
reply to post by purplemonkeydishwasher

oh dear , here we go again
another ` earth shattering ` " event " that only occured in your , perception , delusion or deception

I starred and flagged this one to spite your lack of decorum. Pfft.
edit on 9/12/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

Thank you -
I'm a nice guy, but have been battling for years, perhaps lifetimes to get information to the general public (the profane, as you were once called) and I have even been skinned alive once for it.. I'm tired, and I want the job to be done.

It's not my problem anymore that people can't get it through their head that Great Changes are Upon THem.

peace/love/harmony/godspeed

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
Look folks, if you are just going to make fun of the OP and call him nuts simply because what he says doesn't make sense than I suggest you keep it to yourselves. And enough with the drug jokes cmon.

Open your minds for a minute and ask yourselves what if this guy is telling the truth as he sees it? He may not know what he saw but he still could have seen what he describes.

We can either make fun of the fellow, or we can help him figure it out (and help ourselves figure it out as well).

I personally am going to take the high road here and aid in determining what was witnessed.

Thanks man, I saw what I saw, I know I'm going to act based on what I gno - this is to benefit whomever can read words of truth and recognise what is to come.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Very interesting, S & F..

I was just thinking if had anything to do with the recent supper moon up in London, idk.

Must have been a sighting. Pls do have a camera next time to see if there's any chance of the event repeating itself?

Thanks for sharing...

Respect...

edit on 12-9-2011 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
lol - i saw the moon MoonWalk. ^_^

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by InnerPeace2012

Very interesting, S & F..

I was just thinking if had anything to do with the recent supper moon up in London, idk.

Must have been a sighting. Pls do have a camera next time to see if there's any chance of the event repeating itself?

Thanks for sharing...

Respect...

edit on 12-9-2011 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

I would imagine if it is nibiru, it will be here for a while

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
It was the moon.
HOAX!

It did look pretty cool though, being full and on the opposite side of the sun setting.
But the OP is an ass for creating a hoax out of it.
edit on 12-9-2011 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Why is it out of 7 billion people you guys are the only people to see it on the planet. Surely this must tell you something? A 2nd sun would be big news and EVERYONE would see it. A case of look out of the window.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
It was the moon.
HOAX!

It did look pretty cool though, being full and on the opposite side of the sun setting.
But the OP is an ass for creating a hoax out of it.
edit on 12-9-2011 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

no - the moon rose in the southeast - the sun/whatever it was set in the northeast

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Asgard
Why is it out of 7 billion people you guys are the only people to see it on the planet. Surely this must tell you something? A 2nd sun would be big news and EVERYONE would see it. A case of look out of the window.

let this be my final reply to the scores of skeptics waiting to hit reply - take it for what it is worth (to you) i thought it might be something y'all might be interested to know of - and perhaps you ought to look up tomorrow? I pointed it out to a few people on the street and they indeed saw something that was not normal - either you get up, and get ready, or go back to sleep and get out of the way..

good night.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   

get it?

edit on 12-9-2011 by purplemonkeydishwasher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   

And after that comment, I know for a fact you are perpetuating a hoax, and didn't even mistake the moon for a second sun.
Stick to your story if you want. But obvious hoax is obvious.
I watched the sky for some time at work tonight. You can't fool me.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375

And after that comment, I know for a fact you are perpetuating a hoax, and didn't even mistake the moon for a second sun.
Stick to your story if you want. But obvious hoax is obvious.
I watched the sky for some time at work tonight. You can't fool me.

only a fool would attempt to fool fools.

get it?

good.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

yeah, i realise the sky turns pink - red sky at night, sailors delight and all that -

we saw two light sources about an hour before sunset at her place - where i then remembered the pink floyd song - went for a walk (we were going to an abandoned orchard to pick apples ) where we then noticed the sky, where normally the pink is where the sun is setting, along the horizon, this spread across the sphere of the sky, where on the otherside there was another source of light - only 20 minutes later did the moon rise

and yes, it as an object moved in a way that was outside of its normal orbit - it _did_ change position, which we noticed after we left the orchard (it ended up being waaaay too dark to pick apples) as my gf said in the post i just put on facebook - " yup. we stopped other people on the street and they saw it too. and the moon moved from the south west to south east in a matter of 20 mins on our way home once it was dark. i hardly believe it either, but i definitely saw it. just look tmr."

The moon moved while you were walking?

I think you may find that it is just your perception of the moons position changing.

If the moon had actually have moved from SW to SE then there would have been major tidal & techtonic ramifications. Tidal waves would be smacking coastlines hard across the globe and earthquakes would be shaking us all.

An easy way to check would be to take a compass back to the place where you initially spotted the moon in the SW and double check it.

I'm not doubting that you saw what you claimed. You seem pretty convinced of it.

However, I doubt that the moon would suddenly change its orbital direction and then just as suddenly change back again.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Yay for Pink Floyd. Cant wait for the great gig in the sky
. Colored cousins indeed.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   

edit on 13-9-2011 by irishskeptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Makes you wander, how people back in the days, with not much knowledge in science would react to such a sighting.

Perhaps these are the kind of warnings they were talking about, that we could easily shrug away with science in this modern era.

I usually tell my wife, about what we discuss here often, and the other day I went home she told me how everyone was baffled at how the sunset was extremely red. Everyone stood there witnessing in awe at how spectacular the sunset was.

They stood there staring like they've never seen anything like it.
This was like your average commuter from a third world country.

That super moon video I saw in the other thread blow my mind away, just spectacular...

Just throwing this out there.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   

What strain are you smoking? You gotta send me some, sounds magical!
In all seriousness if the moon did what you said it did I'm pretty sure there would be massive implications on this Earth and I'd think more than 1 person would have witnessed it.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join