It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO sighting at baseball stadium

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Saw this video while browsing through Youtube, not sure what to make of it. It could be several things...RC toy..bird..UFO..you guys be the judge. the guy in the video uses some crude language so mute if you feel the need.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Genophage

I saw this last night, I think it's a piece of trash.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
piece of trash?..as in the literal sence...or just a horrible video?

PS Mass Effect rules

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

It could be several things...RC toy..bird..UFO.

Well.. as for now its only one of those things.. UFO for sure

since UFO stands for unidentified flying object.. people tend to think that UFO mean Intelligent Extraterrestrial Flying Spaceship..

just saying

edit on 11-9-2011 by Vandalour because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Not sure what it could be either but still is interesting enough to check out and watch
Thanks for sharing!

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Looks like garbage. I have been to a few football games and lots of crap blow in the wind there.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

LOL I meant a real piece of trash! Like a bag or something, and I agree Mass Effect is awesome!

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
its not trash or a bug. Its moving against the wind and came down in a dive and leveled out. Looked like a bird lit up by the lights.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Old77

yeah i was thinking it was a bird as well...the movement is too fluid for it to be trash in my opinion

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

I love the commentary. "There it is! You can clearly see it behind this *****. Planes do not move like that"
I agree it could be trash floating in the wind, but then again I've only watched the video once so far, so what the hell do I know.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Its a silver balloon.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
When did it become cool to call every woman a bitch?

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I did warn you to mute...would appreciate your input on the object

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I don't think it's trash or a balloon. If you look at the flags, they're all going in the opposite direction. CGI doesn't seem likely either. I think a bird is the most likely explanation, but it doesn't really look like a bird, does it..

Thanks for posting this!

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Apparently you haven't listened to rap music. In the USA since the 1990s it has been cool, so says MTV, the music industry, and pathetic wanna be rappers like Lil Wayne. I miss Wu Tang.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Probably charadriiformes.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Astrithr

Good eye on noticing the flags..and yes this bird does seem to be a little radioactive doesnt it
thanks for posting

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Strange video indeed. That appears to be in the same direction as the lightning we had here on Thursday night. In the video, the camera is facing toward the South Bay. I live right across the Bay from SF to the East and on Thursday night we had a freak lightning storm. The air didn't feel charged and when I saw lightning shooting across the sky I was surely perplexed as it was not in the forecast at all. It even started some wildfires in the dry hills. This type of weather would have been completely normal for the midwest or East Coast, but for the Bay Area it was very out of the norm. I was hoping to see some more light anomalies like the Notre Dame lightning rod shooting around the sky... who knows?

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Neat video. Too tired to play the ol' ATS guessing game right now though. Safe to say it's another video in the growing pile of "objects that seem to catch the light and move around quickly like birds and bugs" category. And despite this (and the other videos like that) being hard to analyze the quick thinking of the person that videoed it is still commendable, (language aside!). Who knows

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

My bitch doesnt seem to mind...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f893e233f588.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 9/11/11 by ziggyproductions05 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join