It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On Anniversary, Iran's Ahmadinejad Says U.S. Planned 9/11 Attacks

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

On Anniversary, Iran's Ahmadinejad Says U.S. Planned 9/11 Attacks

abcnews.go.com

As thousands of Americans gather across the country for tearful ceremonies to remember the nearly 3,000 killed in the Sept. 11 terror attacks ten years ago today, Iranian president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad marked the anniversary by repeating the conspiracy theory that the attacks were orchestrated by the U.S. as a pretext for war.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I know many here believe what he is saying is true.

True or not, isn't he the wrong person to be saying this stuff? I mean with all the revolutions going on there isn't this painting a target on his back to have "Muslim spring" happen there. (as in CIA backed riots)

Or is this pandering to the same group?

and on 9-11? is he trying to get americans behind an Iranian invasion?

abcnews.go.com (visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Maybe because the Taliban is saying they weren't behind the 9/11 attacks? www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by deadmessiah

Myself, am of the belief that 9/11 was known about before hand, that elements in the us knew an attack of some kind was going to happen in NY, and maybe even as far as planes into buildings.

BUT I think its a faction of the government, Not the government as a whole.

US Policy (Blowback) led to 9/11, and certain people let it happen as an excuse to go to war.

I think these people are jumping on the US did it bandwagon because they see the decent here in the US and feel maybe they can get some goodwill out of that group.

+10 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I have found Amedhinijad to be more right about stuff than not.
On this issue, and the holocaust, I believe he is fully correct.

Yet he's "our enemy" so his words have no validity.

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by benrl

Maybe he just wants the Americans to wake up.
To stop looking up to their controllers with rose-tinted spectacles.
To see they have been so indoctrinated with 'nationalistic pride', they are borderline brainwashed.

I'm on the outside looking in, it's just what I see.

st.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by SatoriTheory

being on the inside, I don't see this nationalistic pride you speak of, its fading or is gone.

Thats why I think many of us on here fear a new attack of some kind, something to stir up the war frenzy here, the majority here want to pull our troops home I think.

+13 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Sad thing, I'll believe that man over our own government.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Heartisblack

Im going to look up the cable, but I found one on that Wikileaks that basicly was the joint threat assesment russia and the us did on Iran and North Korea.

It basically said they posses no threat to US or Russia, only to their neighbors.

So why all the war talk in the media with them?

here is a link to a post I just made on the cable U.S.-RUSSIA JOINT THREAT ASSESSMENT TALKS Iran and North Korea,
edit on 11-9-2011 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Not the best time to be saying this but i'm sure hes right.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I also believe he's right. It was a military operation right from the beginning. Have as many memorials as you like, but those who died will never be truly honored until the real truth comes out......maybe in 50 years....maybe never.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tasty Canadian
I also believe he's right. It was a military operation right from the beginning. Have as many memorials as you like, but those who died will never be truly honored until the real truth comes out......maybe in 50 years....maybe never.

Spot on !!!

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

reply to post by SatoriTheory

being on the inside, I don't see this nationalistic pride you speak of, its fading or is gone.

Thats why I think many of us on here fear a new attack of some kind, something to stir up the war frenzy here, the majority here want to pull our troops home I think.

Maybe that is why you do not see it, you are inside, amongst it, 24/7.

Strange you say 'fear'. Looks like their plans are having an effect.

Joe Public : "I'm scared!"
Gov : "Don't worry little one, we will protect you, just give us those liberties."
Joe Public : "OK our great and glorious protector, our masters, we love you!"

You get the idea.

Seriously, stop worrying. See them for who they really are. Get your country back.

st.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

reply to post by Heartisblack

Im going to look up the cable, but I found one on that Wikileaks that basicly was the joint threat assesment russia and the us did on Iran and North Korea.

It basically said they posses no threat to US or Russia, only to their neighbors.

So why all the war talk in the media with them?

You have to remember who controls our media. It's that same people that fed us the info about WMD's in Iraq are the same people that want us to go to war with Iran. The white house was given warnings for six months 9/11 was going to happen and did nothing about it. After he got his wars started Bush even said he wasn't worried about Bin Laden anymore. If there is another attack on the US it will be blamed on Iran even though they haven't started a war in 200 years.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

True or not, isn't he the wrong person to be saying this stuff? I mean with all the revolutions going on there isn't this painting a target on his back to have "Muslim spring" happen there. (as in CIA backed riots)

abcnews.go.com (visit the link for the full news article)

Guy says words.. wow.

One thing is for sure, 9/11 was planned by someone.. perhaps there will be an open fair trial one day with credible evidence.. maybe even convictions. Until then, it's another un solved murder case.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

Is it wrong? No. He is just reitterrating what he, & many Americans believe. If there is any day to bring it up it's this day. I do not believe this was an attack made solely by terrorists & I do believe our Govt & it's controlled media had everything to do with it.

9/11 Not an "Intelligence Failure"

BBC & CNN early reporting of WT7 destruction

edit on 11-9-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by GovtFlu

Words are powerful, words can win wars, words can make the difference at the right moment, don't discount the power of words.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Not saying it didn't do much good to the others, did it?

If Iran is slated to be invaded or messed around with in some other way it will happen regardless of what President Ahmedinejad says, doesn't say, does or doesn't do. So there is no particular reason not to voice what he believes to be true.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Observor

Which is why I believe when we attack Iran WW3 will start.

So I guess he might as well say it, my thoughts would be why give the US populace something to point at in the first place to say hey he deserved it?

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
This guy is lying anyways. He hated the US so who cares?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join