It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP or not (Please Read)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
You guys, this is a basic info post here. I am a firm believer in HAARP and its capabilities. HOWEVER, I think most of you are too quick to point at HAARP.

HAARP (is not) the only facility with these capabilities. There are other countries that are seeking this technology and some that I believe already have it.

That being said I would like to dedicate this thread to the findings of OTHER HAARP like facilities.

Anything "HAARP related" that is happening in or around the US I believe is not HAARP. I think they know better then to use this on or around our own soil, then again I've been wrong before.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Here's an explanation that mentions it's use, who uses it, and where else it is used (countries)...
read

Here is the same thing in audio format....
audio

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by SickeningTruths
You guys, this is a basic info post here. I am a firm believer in HAARP and its capabilities. HOWEVER, I think most of you are too quick to point at HAARP.

HAARP (is not) the only facility with these capabilities. There are other countries that are seeking this technology and some that I believe already have it.

That being said I would like to dedicate this thread to the findings of OTHER HAARP like facilities.

Anything "HAARP related" that is happening in or around the US I believe is not HAARP. I think they know better then to use this on or around our own soil, then again I've been wrong before.

I too am a firm believer in HAARPs capabilities!

I know of no better way to measure the dynamic nature of the ionosphere.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
One thing I learned pretty quick here on ATS is if you are going to talk HAARP, you should have atleast a good presentation for the peoples, of what you are getting at..................

Spitting HAARP this and HAARP that will get you nowhere in this community.......

But I havee been wrong before......

Flag from LJ01 to encourage more research and digging from the op.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Good post and even better find. However I'm still not 100% sold that HAARP is this innocent Auroral Research facility. If you seen the episode where Jessie Ventura go's to the front gate, you would have your suspicions too. (i would hope)

When I see military personnel that is aggressive, and even more so in civies rather then uniform.. Some red Flags get risen. ALSO, in that same episode when one of his investigators is talking with two personnel that work with the program, they seam to stumble over there words when put on the spot about this. Here is the full episode for those who missed it or need a refresher.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 09/09/11 ? by SickeningTruths because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Good post and even better find. However I'm still not 100% sold that HAARP is this innocent Auroral Research facility. If you seen the episode where Jessie Ventura go's to the front gate, you would have your suspicions too. (i would hope)

That's just standard Ventura fake drama creation. He wanders around a facility, or goes up to a door until someone asks him what he's doing, then HE starts getting agressive with them. Like in the stupid "FEMA Camps" episode where he goes up to the front door of the T. Don Hutto Residential Center with Alex Jones and starts harassing the surprised staff about why they won't talk about the detainees (illegal aliens being held pre-hearing).

00:15 here:

So a security guard getting annoyed at him is just his way of making his ridiculous show seem like it has something.
edit on 10-9-2011 by Uncinus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
yes originally HAARP was just one of DEW (directed energy weapon) technology

however HAARP is the one most know for weather modification

to go around calling the other technologies of directed energy weapons used for weather or seismic modication is somewhat ambiguous.

if we know of the other technology sometimes as the OP suggests, why not name a few and an example where you felt HAARP was culprited, and what you are showing it really was??

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignant
yes originally HAARP was just one of DEW (directed energy weapon) technology

Was or is? There is no evidence it was ever a "directed energy weapon".

however HAARP is the one most know for weather modification

I've heard that, but it is thus far unsubstantiated. How exactly does HAARP "modify the weather"?

to go around calling the other technologies of directed energy weapons used for weather or seismic modication is somewhat ambiguous.

OP was correct, there is an ionospheric heater at Arecibo, it is not HAARP.

if we know of the other technology sometimes as the OP suggests, why not name a few and an example where you felt HAARP was culprited, and what you are showing it really was??

I think HAARP has heated the atmosphere many times.

edit on 9/10/11 by adeclerk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
"I think HAARP has heated the atmosphere many times."

Listen to your self, if they can heat the atmosphere, then they can (what I call) "bully" the weather. You cant heat the atmosphere somewhere and not expect there to be some sort of change in weather patterns. That's just basic science.

What I feel is the BIG question at hand here is, what's the accuracy of this thing?

* Is it local only
* Is it just straight up and or down
* (my theory) Do satellites have anything to do with this to help its accuracy?

I don't expect answers here on this. These are things we won't, and probably will never know for sure about. Unless you have a Phd.

After 9/11 I doubt just about everything the Gov says and does. I see a press release of some sort and I think "ok, whats REALLY going on here"

i.e.

Shutting down NASA

I really don't think NASA is shut down. Is it half or a quarter the program it used to be, yes.. But that little bit of program left is like the old school area 51. ... etc

Forgive my rampage here.. I just think people need to look deeper into EVERYTHING. NOTHING is as it seams! Again tho, for the record I'm not advocating for HAARP conspiracy here. I just think its doing more then what they say its official use is. Being a man of science, I cant help but think it can (in one way or another) have (some sort) of influence on the weather.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by SickeningTruths

Listen to your self, if they can heat the atmosphere, then they can (what I call) "bully" the weather. You cant heat the atmosphere somewhere and not expect there to be some sort of change in weather patterns. That's just basic science.

The trouble is;
The part of the atmosphere which is heated is small
It is pretty much directly above Gakona, Alaska
It is at altitudes of 60 km and higher above the surface. This is 10s of miles above the layer of the atmosphere at which weather occurs and is generated.

Looking into things can be instructive. Listening to nonsense, not so much.

edit on 9/10/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
That is a "bit" more comforting but again, and please.. no offense, but with out a Phd in this its only speculation. Even what I'm saying..

It just leaves me with a bad feeling, always has. My gut is usually right about these worrisome feelings.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Nothing to worry about, even if it was the most dangerous weapon on the planet, how would they steer the stationary antenna array to aim it? Somethings fishy here, who is lying to you to make you think this thing is manipulating weather and doing other nefarious things?

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
"if they can heat the atmosphere, then they can (what I call) "bully" the weather. You cant heat the atmosphere somewhere and not expect there to be some sort of change in weather patterns. That's just basic science. "

quote my self here

and again it go's back to the (possibility) of using satellites to steer? I dunno guys I really don't. I just refuse to FULLY remove that idea from my mind. I still think its possible. to what extent if any.. no idea

All I wanted to do with this thread was to inform people that there are other facilities like this. I just think HAARP it self get's thrown around too much no matter the context.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

quote my self here

Ditto

It is at altitudes of 60 km and higher above the surface. This is 10s of miles above the layer of the atmosphere at which weather occurs and is generated.

There is very little in the way of atmosphere up there.

Using satellite to steer, how? Speculation should have at least some basis.

Yes, there are other places which use similar methods to study the ionosphere.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
(sighs)

Imagine putting 5 towels down all laid flat, the on on the top get heated up... whats going to happen??

My guess would be that the towel underneath the top one would heat up a little, and just maybe the one under that one would rise a few degrees.. just maybe? I mean come on man don't be so closed minded.

as for searing with satellites, don't have the proof. Just saying IT COULD BE DONE.. just about anything is possible these days.

(some people are too quick to bust balls around here) :/
edit on 09/10/11 ? by SickeningTruths because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Imagine you have 6 feet of fiberglass insulation between the top towel and the bottom one. That's a little closer to the situation but still not really accurate.

There could be pink unicorns in the satellites.

If you consider applying logic and reason to a problem to be ball-busting you might want to consider a different forum.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
This video series may help you in your research.

I recommend you follow your gut and investigate this more.

Pay attention to the names of people involved

Pay attention to the names of people involved and follow the trail

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by MathiasAndrew

You-Tube video does not equal research.

Nor does a post on GLP.

Let's try a little harder guys.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

what your saying makes sense, but you never know

new topics

top topics

join