It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge earthquake September 10-11 2011? ( giant geomagnetic impulse expected )

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I'm not really agreeing on what this girl is saying nor do i really think this is true, or it will happen.

Just thought this should be shared i haven't seen it posted yet and i want to know what you all think.

I don't really believe the sun has anything to do with earthquakes nor do i think it can cause them.

But i guess we will just have to wait and see, This can maybe somehow related with Vancouver earthquake today, some people are saying it could be a forerunner because there was no after shocks.

This women has pretty good evidence in her video. I'm not fear mongering and she isn't either.

So just let me know what you think. Also this is my first post

So please don't attack me on this because i don't really agree with her

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

edit on 9-9-2011 by GAOTU789 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by DankDeany

Just your daily fear spreading troll (Not you Op, The the "Troll" In the video), I'm pretty sure Nothing! And I mean, Nothing! will happen.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Awesome, I am going to follow her now. She has it down as far as it looks on her video. She seems down to earth and for real. Real enough for me to pull out the water bottles and fill them.

Cant wait to hear others comments!!!

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Already a 6.4 off the coast of Vancouver island from those X class CME's on September 6th. Best way to predict earthquakes is look at what the sun is doing
edit on 9-9-2011 by nyancat because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Oh and one more thi9ng I was thinking during her presentation was that it must be happening on our time frame over here near the states because the 10th is fast passing on the other side right? I am no good with time anywhere but it just seems this will happen over here. Sheeze I sit right at the edge of New Madras.

Any troop activity or warnings out there today?

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
At least she gives good advice on staying away from energy drinks.

edit on 9-9-2011 by wWizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Really good addvice about booking your airplane ticket too! never go flying when a CME expected to hit earth

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Do we really need the all caps title?

As expected, geomagnetic activity reached level G2/G3 (moderate storm level) 8 hours ago. Similar to the activity last month. Activity has declined since.
www.swpc.noaa.gov...
edit on 9/9/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Interesting. i was just sitting outside thinking that something ( i dont know what) was going to happen in the next 24 hours or so. I cant say for sure if it will..but it seems im super sensitive to major events around in my area. Back in May when we as a state got hit super hard with tornados before they got here i didnt speak a word all day and just sat outside and watched and noticed how things seemed different, The air the trees the entire energy shifted and later that day they came and brought their destruction. Errie enough i had that same feeling tonight. i cant take my eyes off the moon easily. Something is up. Not fear mongering so dont accuse me of such. Personally i hope nothing does happen. but i just thought it odd i saw this thread after feeling what im currently feeling. Tomorrow we will know right?

Peace and love to everyone.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

That is very good to know. The winds did pick up around here today and the local lake had whitecaps. This was unexpected. So if you say it is all clear that helps a little, but I am with the poster above who just feels a sense of awareness about a possible natural event. No planet is an Island afterall. We are all interconnected.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
This is my first post on ats, and I am in no doubt that something will happen today 10th September, because of events that have happened to me throughout the past year. I will describe these events in their own thread at a later date, but mark my words, everyone should be on their toes today!

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
The areas to watch this month are:

Indonesia region, Japan, Greece and NZ.

Indonesia, Vanuatu & Greece could receive 5.0 to 7.0+

New Zealand - Lower South Island 6.0+ , South Island 6.5+ , North Island 6.0+

Japan could see a 6.0 to 8.0+ (Toyota already warned their staff in Tokoyo the other day)

Other regions around the world would see a 6.0+, that includes Vanvouver/Alaska region, PNG region, Pacific Islands (Fiji/Samoa/Tonga), Costa Rica/Peru regions.

Dates to watch from 18th Sept to 29 Sept.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Have just awoke from a much needed sleep in and the date (over here in Australia) is 10 September 2011 and it is still late morning. So, just to answer your time question, the 10th day is just beginning over here.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by YoungMind92

Just your daily fear spreading troll (Not you Op, The the "Troll" In the video), I'm pretty sure Nothing! And I mean, Nothing! will happen.

Thats a pretty bold statement! I can however GUARANTEE something WILL happen, that I can assure you

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Laviver26
This is my first post on ats, and I am in no doubt that something will happen today 10th September, because of events that have happened to me throughout the past year. I will describe these events in their own thread at a later date, but mark my words, everyone should be on their toes today!

I think you have the wrong website.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I see no problem with a fascination with the sky and believing s*** is going to go down. Its been that way for ages and the cosmos. Sure you will have trolls that try and play you down for this and blah blah scientific crap but in the end people will always be fascinated by whats above and make predictions about it or feel certain ways about it. Its perfectly normal. Just do not go killing other people or committing suicide over it.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Yeah I feel something bad is going to happen within 5 days mostly within the next 24 hours today didn't feel right.. Well have to wait and see

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I thought this was a very interesting video ..If anything id prepare for a natural event just incase..I'm sure nothing will happen but its good to be prepared.. She doesn't sound like she is fear mongering just giveing some good advice..Peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Australiana

Oh OK, and between you and I, I hope it is not you guys again, you have suffered so much already in the EQ arena. You need more major EQs as much as the Gulfcoast needs hurricanes or the midwest tornadoes and flooding.

One thing for sure no matter where we are on this shared planet it seems to be getting smaller everyday reguardless of how tptb try to seperate us all.

I never learned as much in my educational years as I have about the world and its people, geography and so many other facts than before I moved in here at ATS.

best to you and to us all, lets hope on the 11th and forward we all just look like nujobs and not disaster victims...

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Laviver26

I believe that the level of your anticipation is overwhelming. How long do I stand on my toes and if I get tired can't I sit and just keep my toes to the floor? How will this protect me from what you believe will happen?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join