It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Say Goodbye-And I Say Hello

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Greetings, ATS.

I've been browsing this forum for the past few months trying to shed some light on the TRUE events of the of planet we all occupy. I've found more insightful information on this website than I did researching on my own. Most of my knowledge came from reading many books from my local library and book stores. For the past 6 months, I've been studying Political Science, Economics, Religion, Philosophy, and Metaphysics. I've never took any interest in these fields as I use to be, what we now like to refer to as, a sleeping sheep. With an active imagination and a need to rebel against the ideals and way of life our culture has adapted, I have entered the realm of conspiracies, and I'll never look back.

We are fortune to accumulate so many great minds within one viable source of intelligence. My only concern lies within the intentions of some the members posting comments harshly opposing certain ideas and perceptions. I know trollers and misinformation agents dwell within these digital walls, but I expect those of us who don't fall under these categories to be more respectful of the thoughts and ideas presented here.

We share a common enemy, and we're in this battle of ignorance together. Let's continue to work in company to seek that elusive truth, expose those conspirators, bring awareness to our neighbors, and grow intellectually!

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Great Clarity in your thoughts, I fully agree! I lean in terms of Spirit but I understand. I dig the warriors here!

This Mayan "Acceleration of Spirit" has increased as we are now traversing the 6th-Day of the "The Mayan 6th Night and 7th Final Day" of the Mayan calendar. Ending October 28, 2011. It's a great time to be alive!

Welcome to ATS!

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by DanteMustDie

Hi DanteMustDie, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.
I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from to add your thoughts and opinions too.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

new topics

join